Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely regressed as a coping mechanism. To each their own but I think you have to draw the line when she starts taking kids resources away from actual kids.

Reactions: 8
I can’t even comment on that bunch of self absorbed stuck up fekers!!

Pretentious twats, filming themselves and acting like children
At the weekend she had the tissues out mopping up sympathy and now she’s back to being ugly and up her own arse again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did she put the temporary tattoos if she knew that she had something lined up? For attention and engagement?

Reactions: 9
Why did she put the temporary tattoos if she knew that she had something lined up? For attention and engagement?
100% especially as it was only Monday and the shoot is Thursday, she had to remove them last night, making a song and dance about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And we start yet another day with Skippy being the centre of attention, just because she went to the dentist????? She really is pathetic to think that any of the shite she posts is actually interesting!
Such a sad empty life she lives talking to her phone laughing at herself and pretending to be just like ordinary people
She is the biggest fake walking

Reactions: 6
And all those poor, unaware CHILDREN being on twatface’s Instagram without their parents’ knowledge or consent.

I have reported it to Instagram, especially as the children are in swimming costumes
I’ve also reported it. I’d be fuming if someone put something on Instagram with my children in it without my permission.

Reactions: 6
Not sure about this whole 'Instamum' thing - what exactly is that? Do I need one? (Doubt it).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always say I would kick off if someone caught me on Instagram, but today I jumped up and down waving at the the Google Street View car as it passed my street! Double standards or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure about this whole 'Instamum' thing - what exactly is that? Do I need one? (Doubt it).
You do if you have an insatiable need to behave like a child and be babied, pandered to, spoilt rotten, treated like you’re a princess and generally refuse to live in the real world.

One mum can’t possibly keep up with all her needs. The princess requires much more fawning over.

Reactions: 3
From experience, Instagram will do nothing. I reported parttimeworkingmummy for showing her 16 year old stepson walking around in his pants, with everything showing, and nothing happened.

Reactions: 3
From experience, Instagram will do nothing. I reported parttimeworkingmummy for showing her 16 year old stepson walking around in his pants, with everything showing, and nothing happened.
I reported Kelly Brook for showing one of her little bridesmaidsbon the toilet having a wee. Nowt done about that either. All the comments on the post were 'Aww too cute' 'Cuteness overload ' the usual hun comments. In had to stop myself from saying she looked tit in her wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has our Skip-Nack-a-Lou mentioned the sad passing of long suffering breast cancer warrior Olivia Newton John?

i bet not. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has our Skip-Nack-a-Lou mentioned the sad passing of long suffering breast cancer warrior Olivia Newton John?

i bet not. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else
Don't be silly, she too busy showing off that she's sunbathing topless again.

Reactions: 5
What the hell is she talking about now in her reel, 'it's tactical, don't want Instagram blocking me'? Is this some barbed reference to the complaints about the children being in the photos? In which case, that's truly silly. 'Cos she's not a child. Oh - hang on......

Reactions: 2
What the hell is she talking about now in her reel, 'it's tactical, don't want Instagram blocking me'? Is this some barbed reference to the complaints about the children being in the photos? In which case, that's truly silly. 'Cos she's not a child. Oh - hang on......
It's because she's got her tits out to sunbathe 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.