Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she talking about now in her reel, 'it's tactical, don't want Instagram blocking me'? Is this some barbed reference to the complaints about the children being in the photos? In which case, that's truly silly. 'Cos she's not a child. Oh - hang on......
No it’s because she’s sunbathing either topless or naked. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but WTAF is that Georgie Swallow doing jigging about in the background like a two year old????!!! GROW UP, put your phones down and maybe just actually live in the moment instead of trying to create absolute tripe “for the gram”
🥴🥴🥴 “me next, me next, mmeeeeee I want a cuddle”

Reactions: 2
Why the hell does she need someone else to come and pack for her?! She has no job, she knew the shoot was coming up, she knew the biopsy was coming. Just bloody get on with it like a grown adult instead of a whiny child.

Flipping heck she’s irritating

38FD0CDD-2859-4DE9-B0E2-86F757B35B66.jpeg

The only mad thing is that most people wouldn’t have time to lie around in the SUN lazing about before they went to an appointment

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is she having a breast biopsy?
They have seen new lumps in her boob that weren’t there previously. They will need to biopsy then to check if they are cancerous and to profile them if they do turn out to be cancer. Sometimes people can already have BC like Nicki and then develop a new unrelated breast cancer or her cancer could have changed so they need to double check.

They have seen new lumps in her boob that weren’t there previously. They will need to biopsy then to check if they are cancerous and to profile them if they do turn out to be cancer. Sometimes people can already have BC like Nicki and then develop a new unrelated breast cancer or her cancer could have changed so they need to double check.
Oh Lord that's awful. I know she's annoying but she's been dealt a tit hand.

Reactions: 4
Previously er+ve/pr+ve/her2+ve breast cancers can "come back" as triple negative ( or er+ve/her2-ve or vice versa) , thereby making treatment options v limited
If she's going into a trial they will sometimes ask for fresh biopsy of tumour to do further immunohistochemistry/ genetic profiling on too

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think it’s moving into scary territory for her now. I think that’s why her behaviour is getting more and more ridiculous. It’s masking the fact things really aren’t looking good for her. Really sad for her actually

Reactions: 5
I think it’s moving into scary territory for her now. I think that’s why her behaviour is getting more and more ridiculous. It’s masking the fact things really aren’t looking good for her. Really sad for her actually
As much as she sometimes annoys me I hope she gets this treatment going soon. It is so hard being in the land of knowing your cancer is progressing but not having treatment to try and slow it down.
She did say she still has NHS options so I hope she will bounce back pretty soon wether its clinical trial or NHS option

Reactions: 1
She's undoubtedly having a tough time, but she doesn't help herself by putting up such patronising childish tit. 'Ursula The Ultrasound.' Really?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has posted to say she is no longer on the trial and currently does not have a treatment plan. She has been off all treatment for 2 months and her cancer progressed on her last line of chemo. That is a very scary place to be.

Hopefully they will get another plan in place for her soon.

• Sad
So alllllllll of these scans she’s been having for the trial have been to find out if she had any cancerous tumours in her soft tissue? Not being funny but surely to duck her own oncologist should know that themselves???? She needs to get the duck back into treatment asap. Sounds like a lot of mincing around from all sides if you ask me.

(Also sorry but I cannot get onboard with the bloody crying selfie video.)

Reactions: 6
So alllllllll of these scans she’s been having for the trial have been to find out if she had any cancerous tumours in her soft tissue? Not being funny but surely to duck her own oncologist should know that themselves???? She needs to get the duck back into treatment asap. Sounds like a lot of mincing around from all sides if you ask me.

(Also sorry but I cannot get onboard with the bloody crying selfie video.)
When my Dad was examined for this trial, they also checked if he had cancer in his lung, even though he had lung cancer. I'm sure they scan and test so they have their own records and the most accurate up to date info on the cancer location and spread.

He was eligible for his trial and they said that eligible or not, the stopping of treatment wouldn't make a difference either than a month or two because he was terminal any way.

He was given 18 months without trial, had 19 months with trial, however someone had the same procedure who was in earlier stages of the same type of cancer as my Dad and his has been able to be contained and has been given longer.

• Heart
Much as I dislike her, she has had some rough luck with the treatment line not working and then the trial not being an option now.

However I don’t believe that video is a screenshot of FaceTime. She’ll 100% have filmed it for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here 👋🏽

As much as I absolutely loathe a lot of NNL’s entitled, self-aggrandising behaviour (the maskless on the plane event tipped me over the edge tbh, along with the constant holidays), I actually feel devastated to watch her as her cancer progresses. A lot of you are 100% spot on with the childish behaviour analysis — it definitely does look like a coping mechanism for her.

When I first started following her, she didn’t do so much childish stuff and she just seemed like a very buoyant adult (Phoebe from Friends vibes, sort of flaky but not unbearable). But her regression into childish behaviour seems almost exactly in line with her cancer progression. It’s almost at the point where I don’t even find it annoying, I just find it totally sad and a bit terrifying to see. Especially combined with the constant sun exposure.

The pool float situation looked like it was masking a lot of fear. All of it, really. Probably even the holidays and the skipping and the naming things. I wonder if that’s why Mr G goes along with it. He isn’t stupid and he knows too. After all, he’s seen his wife with and without cancer and he’s witnessed the change, so for him it’s obvious/apparent. Maybe he’s trying to be kind because he knows that she’ll be gone one day, and also because he’s got his whole life ahead of her and she hasnt. Pretty fucked up for them both tbf.

Obviously this does NOT excuse her more problematic behaviour (you guys have already covered/cover that), but talking about the childhood regression stuff alone, I kind of see why. A lot of child abuse victims have a childhood regression in early adulthood because they can relive what they missed the first time. Wondering if it’s like that in a way? She’s trying to have it all in case she never has it again, if that makes sense.

Jesus she can be a PITA but I can’t help but feel awful for her underneath it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.