Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say there really needs to be some legislation on GFMs so that people can't be taken advantage of but then, if you are stupid enough to donate to someone like NNN, it's kind of karma isn't it really?
I suppose she’s been clear what the GFM is for so it’s down to the individual if the chose to fund someone’s jet setting 🥴

The Maldives wedding is nuts tho. The GFM reads as if they are already going there and the wedding is an add on. If that’s the case, why do they need so much money?
It really sticks in my craw. Especially when you see organisations like Gift of a Wedding pull together very humble weddings for couples who’s only wish is to be married before the time runs out for one of them. That’s what it’s all about ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There are no tax liabilities for GFM as it’s seen as a gift. I think this should change, especially how some ongoing GFM’s, Nicks for example, aren’t closed after one gifted event and is now effectively additional income and that should be taxable.

Reactions: 9
God, honestly, I had a honeymoon local to where I live, a small wedding in a lovely church and a buffet reception for 35 afterwards. It was low budget and it was perfect. Why do these beggies have to do it all luxury-style?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else reckon the clinic was sick of her attention seeking and kicked her out for a few hours? She was probably requesting The Little Mermaid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CD0233B3-A551-4BDD-8E2B-421CB3466D7B.jpeg

They don’t. And it doesn’t. You just seem to have some odd self obsession than requires you to get your bum out all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1468722

They don’t. And it doesn’t. You just seem to have some odd self obsession than requires you to get your bum out all the time.
The CONSTANT bragging about this clinic is utterly nauseating. No one cares that it’s got over priced hand soap or bath robes or anything else. NO ONE CARES. It’s not interesting. And Jesus wept - get over yourself love. You haven’t got a nice arse, put it away and find a bit of self respect and humility.

OMG. What is she doing? Your butt doesn't look sexy in scrubs Nic.... not appropiate AT ALL.

• Haha
That is SO creepy. She's absolutely obsessed with her own body. Obsessed. I'm trying to remember if I was like that in my thirties. Er, no. I liked having a flat stomach (oh, happy days) and looking nice, but I can't remember GETTING MY ARSE OUT IN A HOSPITAL AND FILMING IT.

View attachment 1468722

I wear scrubs and can categorically say my bum looks like the side of a house when wearing them - there is nothing remotely sexy about them and don't even get me started on fabric which is disgusting and sweat inducing!

OMG, now I have just seen Lauren M in a racy underwear shot so double-traumatised.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s the entitlement that gets me about the “cancerfluencers” - I’m surprised NNL didn’t do a begging post for Les mis tickets prior to this (they’re not cheap) and it seems she doesn’t believe she has to pay for these sorts of things. Oh well, at least she has a nice GFM balance to dip into whenever she wants. I get that she has stage 4 cancer but does she literally do nothing all day except post pics of herself and expect people to fund her lifestyle?!! The girl is bleeping nauseating!!!

Reactions: 4
I think I'd want to keep a low profile. See people I love, go on local trips. What disturbs me about NNL is how commercial all her actions are. It doesn't seem to be about friends and family. I've never seen her say 'I'm worried about the effect my illness has on Mr G and my parents.' It's money, money, buy something, pose, more money. What does she want to be remembered for? A woman who did a load of shopping?

Reactions: 7
I think I'd want to keep a low profile. See people I love, go on local trips. What disturbs me about NNL is how commercial all her actions are. It doesn't seem to be about friends and family. I've never seen her say 'I'm worried about the effect my illness has on Mr G and my parents.' It's money, money, buy something, pose, more money. What does she want to be remembered for? A woman who did a load of shopping?
She’s just an attention bleep. I can imagine prior to the cancer diagnosis it was alllllllllllll about her “infertility journey” and IVF etc. she will do anything for attention. There will be a part of her that enjoys her cancer diagnosis because she gets a free pass to constantly use it for attention at every opportunity

Even when her dad had Cancer she wasn’t that interested it was more like the emphasis was taken off her !!

Reactions: 4
They all pander to her every whim, why on earth would she want attention to go to anyone else.

I used to like her but she seems to get worse and worse every week.

They all pander to her every whim, why on earth would she want attention to go to anyone else.

I used to like her but she seems to get worse and worse every week.
I used to Love the old Nicky she was lovely and very relatable but this Nicky I really cannot stand now if I’ve noticed what an insufferable person she has become I’m sure her family and friends must have noticed too?!!! So sad to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.