Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first impression of her was that she was irritating. Then I overrode that and thought that actually, she might be really great. Then I went back to my initial impression again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sure knows how to perform for the camera,,, her ability to love herself is without a doubt the most arrogant thing I have ever seen and witnessed, while she does that she is not encouraging other women to love their bodies she is actually just pointing out how perfect she thinks her own body is.
Such a selfish cow, she gives zero fucks about other women or other cancer sufferers.

Thought Gormless was going to the last scan with you? Yet he seemed to be up and away pretty early when you were eating a solo breakfast and shopping alone????
Skippy is a liar!!!!

Reactions: 4
Her latest reel makes me want to throw up…

the fact That she thinks what she does is “work”, the way she’s posing and eye bleeping herself and the bleeping stupid song “I’m feeling myself” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 just fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffffffffff. She so vain. (And Nicky, mate, you really aren’t all that. Sorry but you are a very basic, very average looking woman. Your self obsession is grotesque)

• Sick
Reactions: 5

the fact That she thinks what she does is “work”, the way she’s posing and eye bleeping herself and the bleeping stupid song “I’m feeling myself” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 just fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffffffffff. She so vain. (And Nicky, mate, you really aren’t all that. Sorry but you are a very basic, very average looking woman. Your self obsession is grotesque)
Yeah I really don't think she's attractive at all, but maybe that's because of her gross personality poking through. She's actually really basic and a bit rodenty

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I think of beautiful health-instagrammers I think of BB and Nat Woodward and Just a Mamma and dear Monique. They all have an inner beauty that showed through even when really ill.

• Heart
Ah a work call!!!! duck Off Skippy,, that’s not work,,
Get ready for undeclared ads coming our way to report to ASA!!!

I cannot get over her obsession with how pretty she thinks she is!!!
She really is the most ugly person (personality wise) ive ever come across,, she’s plain in looks but by duck does the ugliness ooze from her pores.

No wonder no one wants to be around her,,,, her world really does evolve around her being the centre of attention
She absolutely no way suffers with any bleeping anxiety!!!!

i bet she crushed Gormless’s balls years ago with her ego

I used to think she was so lovely, and pretty. But the more self absorbed she's got, and selfish, the uglier she's become to me :(

I think that sometimes Nicky forgets why she is a successful influencer and thinks it's due to her being such a babe, so funny, having such thrilling content etc etc

Nicky, you are literally an influencer because you have cancer and people like rubber necking/feel sorry for you. That is it.

She would be a complete nonentity with about 50 followers without cancer. She is just so bang average in every aspect but has started prancing around like a model or something .

Actually delusional

How many goons will now go buy Castor Oil because she is promoting it

It’s just a myth and WILL NOT MAKE HAIR GROW!!!! OR GIVE YOU EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS

I hope the foollowers don’t fall for this bullshit and buy from the link

Reactions: 1
How many goons will now go buy Castor Oil because she is promoting it

It’s just a myth and WILL NOT MAKE HAIR GROW!!!! OR GIVE YOU EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS

I hope the foollowers don’t fall for this bullshit and buy from the link
Yeah, it's also a laxative, which is handy when NNL is always so full of tit.

• Haha

Let’s hope the hair grows quickly to cover up those ugly moles !!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, she's saying our days don't need to be full of work. In the real world, they usually are full of work. That's how we pay for bills, shopping etc. People have to work very hard just to survive right now, where as she puts a load of fake stuff up to get more freebies and sympathy.

Aargh, she's annoyed me. Might need to pop round and leave an angry letter in her mailbox.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, she's saying our days don't need to be full of work. In the real world, they usually are full of work. That's how we pay for bills, shopping etc. People have to work very hard just to survive right now, where as she puts a load of fake stuff up to get more freebies and sympathy.

Aargh, she's annoyed me. Might need to pop round and leave an angry letter in her mailbox.
You live that close? Commiserations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You live that close? Commiserations.
Round the corner. I've seen her putting on her childish acting so many times. She gets deliveries every day and is always out and about. For someone who makes out they can't move much, she's out alot!

Round the corner. I've seen her putting on her childish acting so many times. She gets deliveries every day and is always out and about. For someone who makes out they can't move much, she's out alot!
Ooo - sounds like there’s tea to be spilled… 🫖☕🤔

Reactions: 2
This morning's reel may give you the itch. She certainly moves her hips well.

Reactions: 3
Ah a work call!!!! duck Off Skippy,, that’s not work,,
Get ready for undeclared ads coming our way to report to ASA!!!

I cannot get over her obsession with how pretty she thinks she is!!!
She really is the most ugly person (personality wise) ive ever come across,, she’s plain in looks but by duck does the ugliness ooze from her pores.

No wonder no one wants to be around her,,,, her world really does evolve around her being the centre of attention
She absolutely no way suffers with any bleeping anxiety!!!!

i bet she crushed Gormless’s balls years ago with her ego
Her fascination with her own feet gets me, her feet are always in camera,, she clearly thinks they are special as her and her mate were discussing if they could be foot models (with another pic of her feet)
Her feet are not great, her toes are extremely out of proportion with one another, my sister does foot modelling, she has no chance, but u genuinely think she does hence her ties are always in shot or photographed, I don’t know what she sees when she looks at them. . Defo something the rest of us don’t. Such a huge ego

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I really enjoy an MRI." Is she for real? Well, that's great, but spare a thought for those of us who are claustrophobic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.