Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I dislike her, she has had some rough luck with the treatment line not working and then the trial not being an option now.

However I don’t believe that video is a screenshot of FaceTime. She’ll 100% have filmed it for the gram.
Yes, as if anyone would believe that was screenshotted from Facetime? For one thing isn't the other person in the corner? And it's clearly just....not from Facetime!

Reactions: 8
Yes, as if anyone would believe that was screenshotted from Facetime? For one thing isn't the other person in the corner? And it's clearly just....not from Facetime!
I think she's copying Louise Thompson's crying posts. I've noticed they've been commenting on each others posts lately.

Must be awful for her and I really hope they find the most suitable treatment for her soon.

Reactions: 3
For someone who is supposed to raise awareness about cancer she spends a lot of time frying herself in the sun. I know she has breast cancer but surely she is being terribly irresponsible promoting sun worshipping !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone who is supposed to raise awareness about cancer she spends a lot of time frying herself in the sun. I know she has breast cancer but surely she is being terribly irresponsible promoting sun worshipping !
I’ve mentioned this before and someone said I was being nit-picky but I’m glad you agree 🤪😂

Reactions: 9
D530B47C-F20A-4BC6-BD76-F6097B6BCA5D.jpeg

she’s really quite burnt on her chest. I know she occasionally mentions wearing sun cream but shes definitely not taking her own advice.

Reactions: 4
You know what strikes me about today is - she’s been given good news; the lumps in her breast are not cancer. No progression since her last standard scan. Yes I understand she’s disappointed about the fact that she’s not able to take part in this particular trial however she still has various standard lines of treatment left on the table and can go for other trials as and when these become available. For someone who constantly goes on about “celebrating the little wins” she’s not seeing these? Also I find it odd that in the position she’s in - having had so much time now off treatment etc that going for the trial was the road she went down backed by her oncology team, being such an unknown and still having other options on the table?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You know what strikes me about today is - she’s been given good news; the lumps in her breast are not cancer. No progression since her last standard scan. Yes I understand she’s disappointed about the fact that she’s not able to take part in this particular trial however she still has various standard lines of treatment left on the table and can go for other trials as and when these become available. For someone who constantly goes on about “celebrating the little wins” she’s not seeing these? Also I find it odd that in the position she’s in - having had so much time now off treatment etc that going for the trial was the road she went down backed by her oncology team, being such an unknown and still having other options on the table?
That’s what I thought… I know it’s a shame she doesn’t qualify for the trial. But it also means that she has no new active cancer in her breast.

Reactions: 6
To reiterate others, the FaceTime thing made NO SENSE. It simply could not have been screenshotted from FT! Mainly because…

1. why is it so clean and crisp? No FT calls are that good image quality.

2. to screenshot HERSELF on FT, she’d have to tap on her own face to expand it, then take a screen grab? All while holding her phone and crying and moving around?

3. it wasn’t a screenshot anyway 🤣 It was a moving video, in other words a screen recording. Which makes even LESS SENSE.

who thinks that technically when they’re on FACETIME???!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She would have known all along that the trial was never a given. In the information it would have said she needed a soft tissue cancer, so the whole ‘oh it’s never simple I have to go for a tata screen woe is me’ post would have been a good thing as she probably hoped that would be her entry to the trial. Sadly it is not and I do feel gutted for her, but at least she has options.

i love how she put up a question box as if she was an expert in trials. Love where is your years of training and PhD? Being a participant doesn’t make you an expert.

obviously hopefully she will be back on treatment soon. But if I were her I’d pausethose holidays a while….get some of the drugs in your system and stop running all over the place catching covid and not looking after your body

Reactions: 13
It was all a big attention thing for Skippy

If she got the trial it meant new breast cancer growth = Sympathy

No new cancer No Trial still = Sympathy

Don’t be fooled, It’s all for the gram but Chuck in an immature food wiggle and a Disney plaster and there, there there it’s all better now

Sorry but if you were that gutted you’d be hiding away from Instagram and not posting

It was all a big attention thing for Skippy

If she got the trial it meant new breast cancer growth = Sympathy

No new cancer No Trial still = Sympathy

Don’t be fooled, It’s all for the gram but Chuck in an immature food wiggle and a Disney plaster and there, there there it’s all better now

Sorry but if you were that gutted you’d be hiding away from Instagram and not posting
I do find the whole food thing quite repellent and weird. Showing everybody your greed.

I find her content regarding food very odd and concerning to be honest. It’s like she’s constantly trying to prove that she eats/proving what she eats. I also don’t believe she eats and drinks what she claims - and still maintains a size 8 figure. She’s either not actually eating everything she claims she is or she’s eating it and it’s being brought back up. She constantly shows high calorie, fatty food - burgers, pizzas, take out, cakes, roast dinners, barbecues and she claims to drink a lot of alcohol/always has alcohol but there’s no way she’s consuming all of that like she makes out. There’s something amiss there no doubt about it.

I find her content regarding food very odd and concerning to be honest. It’s like she’s constantly trying to prove that she eats/proving what she eats. I also don’t believe she eats and drinks what she claims - and still maintains a size 8 figure. She’s either not actually eating everything she claims she is or she’s eating it and it’s being brought back up. She constantly shows high calorie, fatty food - burgers, pizzas, take out, cakes, roast dinners, barbecues and she claims to drink a lot of alcohol/always has alcohol but there’s no way she’s consuming all of that like she makes out. There’s something amiss there no doubt about it.
I disagree cancer patients generally have a very high metabolism, I was only thinking how tiny she is despite what she eats, almost to the point of looking like she can’t put on weight even if she tries. Very sad. She may have had eating/ body issues in the past but I honestly cancer would make it so she wouldn’t even need to try to lose weight.

I can’t help but feel sorry for her, she’s been dealt a terrible hand… it’s concerning she seems to fritter away her go fund me if it were me I’d be saving every penny incase of running out of treatment lines and needing to pay for expensive last resort treatment elsewhere, I wouldn’t enjoy the lavish holidays with all this looming over me, but I hope she finds appropriate treatment no one deserves this it must be so scary for her.

I disagree cancer patients generally have a very high metabolism, I was only thinking how tiny she is despite what she eats, almost to the point of looking like she can’t put on weight even if she tries. Very sad. She may have had eating/ body issues in the past but I honestly cancer would make it so she wouldn’t even need to try to lose weight.

I can’t help but feel sorry for her, she’s been dealt a terrible hand… it’s concerning she seems to fritter away her go fund me if it were me I’d be saving every penny incase of running out of treatment lines and needing to pay for expensive last resort treatment elsewhere, I wouldn’t enjoy the lavish holidays with all this looming over me, but I hope she finds appropriate treatment no one deserves this it must be so scary for her.
Nope not true. Majority of folk with cancer/on treatment actually carry extra weight - due to the use of steroids in medication or hormone suppression meds etc. at the very end of life yes, generally weight loss occurs but not until the body is starting to shut down.

Also another thing because it really doesn’t settle in my brain cells at all 🤪

Tell me,,,,,, who in the real world gets bad news regarding cancer or anything else and then pauses to film themselves crying????

This is purely a job and an avenue to make money from it, Skippy is very devious and clever in her manipulative ways

Reactions: 7

Tell me,,,,,, who in the real world gets bad news regarding cancer or anything else and then pauses to film themselves crying????

This is purely a job and an avenue to make money from it, Skippy is very devious and clever in her manipulative ways
Exactly. She has been dealt a tough hand, no one is questioning that. However, she fakes so much on Insta for sympathy as this gets her free stuff. I have seen her take ages to record a short video which contradicts how she's actually being when her phone isn't recording.

There are so many people dealing with awful news and I have never known anyone to automatically record it. You only record it for attention, and if your mind is straight away looking for attention, you can't be that upset.

And it wasn’t even bad news!!!! Sorry but she got told that suspicious lumps in her breast WERE NOT CANCER. It’s actually good news. I dunno I just think she needs to get a grip here sometimes - yes, she has stage 4 cancer. It’s awful. Yes, she’s had a run of bad luck, and yes that is undoubtedly a scary place to be. But she’s nowhere near being in a “bad” place - I just saw videos from Vicki Keating on Instagram who also has stage 4 and the poor woman is going through the mill (mets in her brain, horrific symptoms like Incontinence etc massive weight gain etc) and and extremely poor prognosis now. I just think Nic needs to stop bleeping around with the nonsense - the multiple holidays, the silly Instagram rubbish, the constant videoing herself etc and just get real - get back on treatment, start looking after herself and just grow up a bit.

• Heart
Nope not true. Majority of folk with cancer/on treatment actually carry extra weight - due to the use of steroids in medication or hormone suppression meds etc. at the very end of life yes, generally weight loss occurs but not until the body is starting to shut down.
Yup - you're right. I've got exactly the same diagnosis as Nicky and I actually had to watch my weight as i piled on the pounds due to the meds.
Obviously at the end you start to dramatically lose weight due to cancer but not at the stage she is at (although of course everyone is different)

The only thing that made me lose weight was the stress stopping me eating at one point - and that doesn't seem to be an issue for nicky

• Heart
I thought that too. I wondered how she maintains that size 8 if she eats what she shows or whether she eats just a bite then bins it or the other 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.