Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. I wondered how she maintains that size 8 if she eats what she shows or whether she eats just a bite then bins it or the other 🤮
She's still young - I remember when I was that age I could eat virtually anything and still look skinny. I didn't really start going up in dress size until well into my forties.

Reactions: 1
She's still young - I remember when I was that age I could eat virtually anything and still look skinny. I didn't really start going up in dress size until well into my forties.
She’s not that young - she’s in her mid 30s. I just don’t buy it with her particularly when her parents and her sister are all on the heavier side.

Reactions: 4
Hard to know, really - some people are just lucky and stay thin whatever they eat.

Tbh, I agree with everything that is being said.
However, I don’t think that NNL really has that many options left. She has more treatment options behind her than are in front of her. I think she knows that, especially because her last treatment didn’t work, so who is to say that other options will work. I think it’s a scary place for her to be in.

her hopes were pinned on the trial because traditional methods are beginning to fail her.

although she is self obsessed, selfish and unbelievably childish, it’s now just plain sad to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find her content regarding food very odd and concerning to be honest. It’s like she’s constantly trying to prove that she eats/proving what she eats. I also don’t believe she eats and drinks what she claims - and still maintains a size 8 figure. She’s either not actually eating everything she claims she is or she’s eating it and it’s being brought back up. She constantly shows high calorie, fatty food - burgers, pizzas, take out, cakes, roast dinners, barbecues and she claims to drink a lot of alcohol/always has alcohol but there’s no way she’s consuming all of that like she makes out. There’s something amiss there no doubt about it.
I don’t believe her neither. She either doesn’t finish the food, is bulimic, or has a huge worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's undoubtedly having a tough time, but she doesn't help herself by putting up such patronising childish tit. 'Ursula The Ultrasound.' Really?
This!! The whole way she talks and saying ‘I don’t show the bad stuff often, well the the hell are you doing then? I thought that was the whole point, to show every side of life with cancer, good and bad! It clearly is a horrible situation to be in, especially at the moment, but for the love of god, I wish she’d stop being so freaking childish. It’s not about not having fun, but she acts like she’s five. They all do in her circle, G Swallow And Chloe Dixon are just as awful. I felt so sorry for her yesterday but then she posts that bloody food wiggle and I thought, nope, you’re just a twit.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe her neither. She either doesn’t finish the food, is bulimic, or has a huge worm.
Who knows? She doesn't act like the typical person with an eating-disorder - they usually are secretive about eating, whether it's starving or bingeing and don't show such an openly joyful reaction to eating. She may just have an enviably fast metabolism! As I mentioned earlier I was exactly the same until I got to my mid forties - I ate a whole load of unhealthy tit and still looked very thin (I really miss my flat stomach).

I don’t think she’s naturally small, her mum and sister are larger and Nicki doesn’t appear slight as in her ankles/wrist etc, I imagine she eats little bit of everything but not the whole lot, she has said she used to be obsessed over her weight. I do Miss the Nicky that started her IG account, she was so normal. Liked to have fun bit without the acting like she’s five.

Reactions: 11
My mum eats like NNL and is a size 8 with a figure like her (and is 50!) I think it just comes down to genes / luck of the draw. I’m also a totally different shape to my siblings.

What I will say though is that she has ‘hot girl complex’ she wants people to actively be like omg NNL eats so much / eats like a bloke but is in such good shape. Regardless of whether this is legit or whether she doesn’t polish the lot, she relishes in it

Reactions: 7
I’m just going by the fact she has said how much she watched what she ate, how much she’d exercise etc, that’s why I think she not someone who can eat what they like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I found it weird with the tampax in the pic when she's such a big advocate for period pants and gets paid to ad them.

I don’t think her eating habits are too weird (though the showing food off is kind of strange, granted). But in terms of staying a size 8, I don’t think it’s too weird. She may not finish the whole portion/eat relatively little besides what she shows. I’m much smaller than Nicki (height + build) and I eat a fair amount too. I have to work at it, but not to an unbearable/unhealthy level at all. I also have hormonal issues that would make weight gain a massive probability, but I can keep it off. My mum is the same — in her 60s and thin as a pin! However, most of our other family members are much bigger. And I definitely don’t think NNL is bulimic — it doesn’t check out imho.

Her attitude to food is a bit off putting though. Constantly getting hyper over meals and acting like it’s the first time she’s eaten in 20 years? Not looking too good…I hope she DOES nourish herself. I’m a few years younger than NNL and myself and my peer group had grown out of the “hot bod supremacy” attitude a looooong time ago.

This!! The whole way she talks and saying ‘I don’t show the bad stuff often, well the the hell are you doing then? I thought that was the whole point, to show every side of life with cancer, good and bad! It clearly is a horrible situation to be in, especially at the moment, but for the love of god, I wish she’d stop being so freaking childish. It’s not about not having fun, but she acts like she’s five. They all do in her circle, G Swallow And Chloe Dixon are just as awful. I felt so sorry for her yesterday but then she posts that bloody food wiggle and I thought, nope, you’re just a twit.
Initially when she started the gram, she said she wanted to show the real cancer, good bad & ugly but now it’s just ad after ad and childish grabby crap. Maybe if she was more honest & real about how she is really feeling we could relate but there is no authenticity anymore sad and frustrating to see.

I found it weird with the tampax in the pic when she's such a big advocate for period pants and gets paid to ad them.
I missed that pic ?!!! She said she’d never go back to those things …….. she’s a liar an actress get the F*** out of here 😋

That photoshoot is a bit cringey. I know it's for a good cause. I think it's all that wiggling and posturing. Or maybe I am just hot, bad-tempered and becoming allergic to extrovert instagrammers promoting everything all the time (don't get me started on 'Glittering A Turd' - if I see that title one more time..and why does KH always have to stick her tongue out in photos? Why? Why?)

Reactions: 2
I thought that too. I wondered how she maintains that size 8 if she eats what she shows or whether she eats just a bite then bins it or the other 🤮
Tbf to her I’m her size roughly and I eat what I like. I just don’t snack and my portions are pretty small. I also eat very healthily 5/7 of the week at least and exercise quite a bit. I deffo don’t deny myself food though. So she probably does eat like she shows - you just won’t see the times she tracks cals or eats salad!

Its sad that Laura and Nicky have obviously had a pretty serious falling out - they were both at that shoot today and bar the Shania Twain reel they all joined in with, they weren't seen together at all, and Laura didn't seem to feature much in the others stories. I wonder what happened? Maybe it's because Nicky has got so pally with GS and CD and Laura has been left out? Would love to be a fly on the wall! I hope it wasn't awkward, I feel bad for Laura if she has been cut out for some reason!

Its sad that Laura and Nicky have obviously had a pretty serious falling out - they were both at that shoot today and bar the Shania Twain reel they all joined in with, they weren't seen together at all, and Laura didn't seem to feature much in the others stories. I wonder what happened? Maybe it's because Nicky has got so pally with GS and CD and Laura has been left out? Would love to be a fly on the wall! I hope it wasn't awkward, I feel bad for Laura if she has been cut out for some reason!
I was literally just going to post the same thing. Both together at a shoot all day - first time they’ve been at something together like that in YEARS and yet no photos of them together - yet we had Nic posting this morning with the other 2 girls….. it couldn’t be any more obvious that something has soured between them.

also - I’m so bored of seeing Nic in her underwear. She may aswell just post a nude photo and be done with it at this point, we’ve basically seen everything anyway - those knickers today leave nothing to the imagination…..!

I think part of it is distance and getting together. Laura is Norwich base and the others quick journeys into London.

Looks like more bad news today for her.

0E23D3FF-4A66-45BC-B320-4778B8B188FD.jpeg

If this isn’t complete and utter SHADE at Laura I dunno what is?!!!!! So blatant!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they’ve definitely had a falling out, neither one was mentioned on the other’s stories today.

She really does seem utterly terrified. And also appears to be drinking every day which doesn’t seem a sustainable coping strategy, but maybe if you’ve got a terminal diagnosis, you figure cirrhosis is unlikely to be the thing that kills you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.