Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see more of her body daily than I do my own- it’s bizarre how she is in a bikini at home most days and then posing half naked the rest of the time. What has that go to do with having cancer???

Reactions: 6
That dancing around behind the camera in front of the others.....seems so embarrassing. She's hyper. It's got to be all coming out of fear.

Reactions: 5
Or t
That dancing around behind the camera in front of the others.....seems so embarrassing. She's hyper. It's got to be all coming out of fear.
Or that she’s simply like that anyway. She does my head in.

Reactions: 4

Laura looks so uncomfortable and sidelined in Georgie's real. I feel sorry for her, I imagine that little clique of GS, CD and NNL is very bitcy and venomous when they want to be. Vile women.

Reactions: 3

Laura looks so uncomfortable and sidelined in Georgie's real. I feel sorry for her, I imagine that little clique of GS, CD and NNL is very bitcy and venomous when they want to be. Vile women.
This made me CRINGE. Everything about it - the weird lip sync “let’s go girls” to the camera, the weird “dancing” the fake & forced “fun”
I’m sorry but this tit isn’t empowering or doing whatever shite they will claim - it’s just vacuous idiots fawning all over themselves and eachother wearing cheap looking, ill fitting undies. And not one of them is particularly attractive or alluring. The secondhand embarrassment is off the scale!

Reactions: 11
This made me CRINGE. Everything about it - the weird lip sync “let’s go girls” to the camera, the weird “dancing” the fake & forced “fun”
I’m sorry but this tit isn’t empowering or doing whatever shite they will claim - it’s just vacuous idiots fawning all over themselves and eachother wearing cheap looking, ill fitting undies. And not one of them is particularly attractive or alluring. The secondhand embarrassment is off the scale!
Honestly I fear a lot of this stuff does more harm than good.

Reactions: 3
It’s extremely sad and pathetic that any of them feel the need to make absolute idiots of themselves all for a few quid!!!
Jesus does cancer make you so desperate for a freebie or a grabby handout you loose all sanity and respect for yourself!!
And the bit in Skippys stories where she said she had more news,,, is it me or does anyone else ever see that snidey grin, there’s just something about her that don’t sit right!
She just lives for attention, it’s quite disturbing

Reactions: 8
It’s extremely sad and pathetic that any of them feel the need to make absolute idiots of themselves all for a few quid!!!
Jesus does cancer make you so desperate for a freebie or a grabby handout you loose all sanity and respect for yourself!!
And the bit in Skippys stories where she said she had more news,,, is it me or does anyone else ever see that snidey grin, there’s just something about her that don’t sit right!
Yeah I thought she was going to declare some good news to be honest. Was surprised when she said it was another spanner in the works.

She is revelling in the fact she’ll get more attention and sympathy. She really is very odd - makes me think she should be seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist as there’s something wrong in the way she acts.

Then again, for that to be of any benefit she’d have to realise that she’s not god’s gift, the world doesn’t revolve around her, and she’s a selfish cow.

What a sad sad excuse for a human she is,,,,,,,, and so pathetic
Tan Lines????
That’s her biggest concern in life?

Wow my opinion of her just dropped even further into an abyss of darkness!!!

She really is not the full picnic is she?

And it wasn’t even bad news!!!! Sorry but she got told that suspicious lumps in her breast WERE NOT CANCER. It’s actually good news. I dunno I just think she needs to get a grip here sometimes - yes, she has stage 4 cancer. It’s awful. Yes, she’s had a run of bad luck, and yes that is undoubtedly a scary place to be. But she’s nowhere near being in a “bad” place - I just saw videos from Vicki Keating on Instagram who also has stage 4 and the poor woman is going through the mill (mets in her brain, horrific symptoms like Incontinence etc massive weight gain etc) and and extremely poor prognosis now. I just think Nic needs to stop bleeping around with the nonsense - the multiple holidays, the silly Instagram rubbish, the constant videoing herself etc and just get real - get back on treatment, start looking after herself and just grow up a bit.
I agree !! I saw the video and felt sorry for her then when I thought about it and read it again I thought hang on she’s just been told there is no soft tissue cancer in her breast - good news surely.

• Heart
It's all very embarrassing - NNL dances like an over-excited toddler, poor old Laura does what she probably thinks is sexy dancing only it looks so awkward, and the others are like a big pond-full of wriggling tadpoles. None of this does much to raise awareness, in fact it pretty much detracts from it in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Blimey, just when I was feeling sorry for her, her vanity comes out in full force. Going on about bloody tan lines.

Vapid and self obsessed

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right, this is a “campaign 🥱🙄” for breast cancer but she’s advising us, (I would go as far as to say encouraging us even) on how to “tan correctly” to avoid tanning lines…. Is she actually for real?! I don’t wish her any bad but surely if you’ve received a spanner in the works or some bad news, then you take the smug grin off your face and maybe act slightly humbler?!! I agree with the poster above about them all dancing around like tadpoles. It’s just so staged and icky!

Attachments

It will be interesting to see what the spanner is!
My guess is it isn’t going to be a huge drama

Just another opportunity for Skippy to sling out some bait for the vulnerable suckers that actually don’t see her devious scheme to get you to flick through the stories purely for upping viewing content and hoping to sell some crappy loungewear from the shoot
And adding some more of herself in there with just bra and knickers on!!
It’s all about look at her not the bleeping spanner, she’s full of tit

When she said about the “news” she received I got the impression it was something positive? I didnt get the impression it was something bad?

Reactions: 4
bleeping tan lines? We are on the brink of WW3 and she's talking about tan lines?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've really had it with NNL and her vain cronies. I miss BB, who actually WAS sexy, despite the ads. And who actually did raise awareness to new levels. At least there was a point to it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.