Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit weird that with such an important appointment regarding what’s next for Skippys treatment,, Gormless is no where to be seen??
He’s been left at home/work,,,, but gets all the time off in the world for Jollydays!!!!

That’s completely abnormal to me.
Maybe Alex has finally used up all of his annual leave?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf - going all ‘common’ because there is fancy hand wash in the toilets, like she doesn’t use a ton of fancy stuff at home, wear ridiculously expensive gifted clothes, not have to work to pay for decking/holidays to the Maldives and Jamaica/orders takeaway at least once a week if not more.

Jesus, you live in Guildford, are regularly out, your only friends seem to be other middle class ‘influencers’. I’d never even heard of the brand of stuff in the loos 🙄 wouldn’t know if it was posh or not, I’m that common!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would Harley Street diagnostics be funded by the GFM?
No it’s likely via the NHS or being paid for by them. I think she was 100% just on the not so subtle brag today - making sure everyone knew which clinic she was going to, that it was on Harley Street etc

As if anyone bleeping cares.

Reactions: 5
Would Harley Street diagnostics be funded by the GFM?
No, she’s likely to have been accepted onto a clinical trial because she’s young, it’s a relatively rare situation and she’s out of ‘standard’ treatment lines. Her oncologist will have referred her to a trial centre to see if she’s a candidate for any of the treatments they’re currently trialling that aren’t available on the NHS at the moment.

If she is having a trial though, she’ll be in for a bit of a shock. They have quite strict criteria and it’s much less likely she’ll be able to skip a week or two just to jet off for a holiday. They’d need her to go along with their trial schedule unless there is a medical reason not to, or it can mess with the trial.

Reactions: 8
No, she’s likely to have been accepted onto a clinical trial because she’s young, it’s a relatively rare situation and she’s out of ‘standard’ treatment lines. Her oncologist will have referred her to a trial centre to see if she’s a candidate for any of the treatments they’re currently trialling that aren’t available on the NHS at the moment.

If she is having a trial though, she’ll be in for a bit of a shock. They have quite strict criteria and it’s much less likely she’ll be able to skip a week or two just to jet off for a holiday. They’d need her to go along with their trial schedule unless there is a medical reason not to, or it can mess with the trial.
Ah, I see. I do feel sorry for her. It's tough. And why was 'Mr Gosling' not there?

Reactions: 2
She needs to start being reported for undeclared ads!!!
She is making money on them and not declaring them!

Told you she had a trial on the cards!!!
She’s so predictable!!!

Ah and the silver spoon Surryfied Skippy goes all common over hand soap????
duck off!!

Reactions: 7
She needs to start being reported for undeclared ads!!!
She is making money on them and not declaring them!

Told you she had a trial on the cards!!!
She’s so predictable!!!

Ah and the silver spoon Surryfied Skippy goes all common over hand soap????
duck off!!
Laughing because you just know the clinic she was at are 100% refilling those soap bottles with whatever cheap hand wash they buy in bulk from whatever supplier they use!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And of course she has to include a bloody undeclared ad in her post.

I’ve reported her to the ASA for undeclared advertising.

Reactions: 7

She’ll use the anxiety card no doubt 🙄😡 it’s all bull 💩

• Angry
Reactions: 1
How more naked can she go! I don’t want to see your arse, thankyou

Reactions: 4
How more naked can she go! I don’t want to see your arse, thankyou
She may as well just be nude at this point, but you know, she is being brave, showing off all her tummy rolls and cellulite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen it’s Gorms Birthday 🥳

Party poppers, finger foods, pass the parcel and Moooosical chairs!!!
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Maybe even a little Pin the Tail on the Donkey?

It has to be Disney Theme for Skippys sake! 😜

Reactions: 5
She is such a bleeping attention seeking head.

If you “cant” provide the proper information regarding this clinical trial - yknow, something that is actually worthwhile sharing and of interest to other breast cancer patients then duck off with the childish “I know something but I can’t tell you what it is” rubbish. Just don’t mention anything about it at all. It’s just infuriating, juvenile, attention seeking crap designed to make herself seem superior and others inferior.

She’s a nasty wee witch.

Reactions: 13
So she's shared her mates GFM and could only stretch to donating 20 quid herself, despite all the money flashing she constantly does 🙄
(Marshall is her maiden name)
Screenshot_20220802_133915_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.