Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bleeping riles me that all these privileged twats, sponge off the good nature of those who are less fortunate.
A bleeping wedding????
The pair of them, along with others got to go to bleeping Lapland and now she wants people to donate to the weddding,, let’s have a whip round for the bleeping honeymoon too while you have your grabby bleeping hand out!

These people really have no shame,,,, while others just die from cancer,,, let’s all make sure you have a bloody good time
Selfish self absorbed,,, greedy fucks!

Reactions: 11
So she's shared her mates GFM and could only stretch to donating 20 quid herself, despite all the money flashing she constantly does 🙄
(Marshall is her maiden name)View attachment 1465745
Wow, especially when you see how much her go fund me has raked in to constantly send her on expensive holidays.

And i'm not even going to mention the freebies and cash she's managed to make by being one of the more selfish and least informative cancer 'influencers' out there

You'd have thought she'd have enough to help others a bit at this point but nah. We need to fund trips to Disney for a grown adult after all.

What a mega dick.

Reactions: 7
Funding for a wedding in the Maldives?! When 99% of people could never go to the Maldives at all? Most of us are just worrying about if we can turn the heating on this winter 😠😠😠

Shame she doesn’t see fit to donate £5k from her own gfm if it’s such a good cause. Oh yeah, cos that would mean she couldn’t jet off to yet another exotic destination.

She really is a giant leathery twit.

59C66017-C4CB-4C22-9797-6ED06E2AD5D2.jpeg

Also you’re talking about something really important and scientific here. That will potentially help other HUMANS! Not hoomans you fake, phoney, insecure wannabee princess twelve year old.

Have the basic decency to not behave like you still put hearts above your eyes when talking about proper scientific research. Cockwomble.

She spent £50 on that bleeping wig she wore the other day but only gives £20 for a wedding fundraiser….. says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a really patronising little flash-up about what 'metastasize' means too. Like we don't know. And that f*****ing hand-framing-face thing! Newsflash -you're really NOT all that!

Reactions: 6
I really struggle with finding any sympathy for these ruthless calculating mean fucks,,, cancer or not!!
Does that give any of them the right to become so cold that they just turn into heartless c**ts,,

The stench of their own greed is over powering and revolting.

My bleeping hackles are up big time today!

Absolute monsters the lot of them,,, always take but never give,, Skippys £20 donation and her sitting with 29k

The same one who is getting marries in the MALDIVES is only back from Ibiza and Turkey by the looks of it!
Maybe she should have saved a few quid to get married instead of holding out the tin can?

• Heart
  • Haha
Then you have poor Aria’s mum who is constantly trying to raise funds to keep her little girl alive fighting this awful disease. A lady who is completely broken and petrified that they won’t have enough funds to fund her ongoing treatment 💔
There’s also poor little Arianna 💔
The list goes on of children fighting cancer (as a cancer mum not so long ago, with my then 10yr old, I know first hand how horrific it can be when your child is battling cancer)
But yeah let’s donate so your mate can have a wedding in the frigging Maldives and you can go to frigging Disneyland 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So she went to that appointment on her own - who took the pic while she was topless? Who even sets up a camera to take pics in the middle of a breast exam? I just have no words

• Heart
'Guna' - give me strength. She's an English teacher's worst nightmare.

Reactions: 3
I really struggle with finding any sympathy for these ruthless calculating mean fucks,,, cancer or not!!
Does that give any of them the right to become so cold that they just turn into heartless c**ts,,

The stench of their own greed is over powering and revolting.

My bleeping hackles are up big time today!

Absolute monsters the lot of them,,, always take but never give,, Skippys £20 donation and her sitting with 29k

The same one who is getting marries in the MALDIVES is only back from Ibiza and Turkey by the looks of it!
Maybe she should have saved a few quid to get married instead of holding out the tin can?
Twenty bleeping quid how utterly disgusting of her she is on another level of greedy and selfish!!!

So she went to that appointment on her own - who took the pic while she was topless? Who even sets up a camera to take pics in the middle of a breast exam? I just have no words
How cringe 😬 can u imagine oh hang on doc I have a huge Instagram family that need updates 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Let me get some pics ?? I wish they would say NO time is money or put her in her place !!!

Reactions: 7
Yup she is that shallow the first question asked was can she still travel????
I truly think she really doesn’t deserve a trial,,, give it to someone who is more deserving and grateful for being given an opportunity to just live with the simple things in life.

Yeah you beggy smug pair,,,, show off the prices of the food menu,,, a starter alone will put a few meals on most peoples tables for a few days here at the minute,,,, but considering you bleed the duck out of good will,,, it’s not surprising a £40 main course is easy to do in your world!

whats the night costing with everything included???? Probably a few £100

If anyone can justify giving her money they really do need their heads testing!

Reactions: 9
The one good thing about Nicky is that she's at least stupid enough to be very clear about what the GFM is currently being spent on. So, you know, exotic holidays, Hawksmoor (not at all cheap) for the brain dead spouse's b'day, musicals, brunches, crap for the garden etc...

As a fellow stage 4 patient, am so grateful I am able to experience her relatable cancer journey with her. It is just like mine! (lol)

• Heart
As far as GFM goes, that one has to be one of the worst. Why beg for it? Can’t her mother take a loan out to pay for a Maldives wedding? I’m sure plenty of people do that kind of thing. Why go online and ask strangers to pay for your child’s wedding. If your daughter is stage 4 and just wants to get married she wouldn’t give a hoot where it was. If you can’t afford it yourself and aren’t willing to pay for it yourself then downgrade your expectations. Pricks

Reactions: 14
Going to bleeping Les Miserable for Mr Gormless’s birthday…… wow, what a fun evening…..! Thought Alex was a total mosh pit loving head banger Nicky? Didn’t want to take him out to a gig for his birthday no? 🤣🤪

Reactions: 9
So she's shared her mates GFM and could only stretch to donating 20 quid herself, despite all the money flashing she constantly does 🙄
(Marshall is her maiden name)View attachment 1465745
Sums her up completely! Got thousands in her Go fund me for holidays and donates £20! 🤬 Mind you I’m peed off that the other girl is asking for mo ey for a wedding in theMaldives, I get that they have been dealt the shittiest of hands, but you know what lots of people have, not everyone is begging! If getting married is important just go and do it, surely it’s the being married that’s important. I’d give to children with cancer, not these self obsessed twats.

Last edited:
As far as GFM goes, that one has to be one of the worst. Why beg for it? Can’t her mother take a loan out to pay for a Maldives wedding? I’m sure plenty of people do that kind of thing. Why go online and ask strangers to pay for your child’s wedding. If your daughter is stage 4 and just wants to get married she wouldn’t give a hoot where it was. If you can’t afford it yourself and aren’t willing to pay for it yourself then downgrade your expectations. Pricks
I am starting to hate these GFM pages. I came across a lady who has just been diagnosed with cancer...she is still in the middle of scans etc and has set up a GFM to get help as "cancer is expensive"....yeah living with cancer can be expensive (travel etc) but not all of us have the bloody cheek to ask others to pay for it.

It still winds me up that NNL uses her GFM for holidays etc. She is so unrelatable. Like most of the country I'm worried how I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter aswell as trying to stay alive living with stage 4 cancer. She is such a n*b

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's all one big show-off. Close-ups of expensive food the whole time. Rankles with me as like most of us now I can't go out to restaurants and am on a tight budget for basic foodstuff.

Reactions: 2
I'd say there really needs to be some legislation on GFMs so that people can't be taken advantage of but then, if you are stupid enough to donate to someone like NNN, it's kind of karma isn't it really?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.