Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet yesterday afternoon and this morning… 🤔 what do we think? Disney Faitgue? Aching? Body screaming at her? 🤥

Receipts for her still receiving profits from the necklace. Boho Betty. When she’s saying it’s going to the charity. Unbelievable. Last one only 11 days ago. Noticed to that because they reached their target of 30k, they’ve upped the goal to 35k. Grabby fuckers. 😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s very quiet yesterday afternoon and this morning… 🤔 what do we think? Disney Faitgue? Aching? Body screaming at her? 🤥

Receipts for her still receiving profits from the necklace. Boho Betty. When she’s saying it’s going to the charity. Unbelievable. Last one only 11 days ago. Noticed to that because they reached their target of 30k, they’ve upped the goal to 35k. Grabby fuckers. 😡😡
Is this some sort of charity fraud?

Reactions: 3
1D590099-E4AA-48FD-807C-85609C4E477D.jpeg

It’s states on Boho Betty’s website that the profits are split between Nicks living list 🤮 and future dreams charity. Might be worth asking Future Dreams if this is the case? Are they getting payments in from BB as frequently and for the Dane amount as Nick is?

• Heart
Yes possibly is. As she is putting on her stories that 100% of profits go to the charity. To be people to donate. Fraudulent and bleeping vile creature she is 😡

View attachment 1542354
It’s states on Boho Betty’s website that the profits are split between Nicks living list 🤮 and future dreams charity. Might be worth asking Future Dreams if this is the case? Are they getting payments in from BB as frequently and for the Dane amount as Nick is?
Yes good idea. The thing that falls me is skippy has been putting on her stories that 100% is going to the charity. And the put that more than 11 days ago. I hope I’m wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
BB's Insta says 100% profit to Veruca Salt - surely there needs to be 100% accuracy across both Insta pages and the website about where people's money is going?
Screenshot_20220831_120827_com.instagram.android.jpg

Do we have any evidence of NNL saying the funds go to Future Dreams?
Screenshot_20220831_121243_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1542354
It doesn’t give the percentage of the split, could be 50/50 could be 90 NNL 10 to the charity. Who knows?

It doesn’t give the percentage of the split, could be 50/50 could be 90 NNL 10 to the charity. Who knows?
That’s sort of the issue though. It should be crystal clear how much each beneficiary is getting so that the consumer can make an informed decision before they purchase. Do people realise they are literally paying into Nic & Alex Newmans holiday fund?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So people were asking Nicky where her necklace was from, she linked boho Betty and people started buying it, boho Betty then said all profits would go to charity but the money has gone to Nickys go fund me? Have I got that right?!

Reactions: 2

I saw they had upped it, it makes me sick but of course she’s hoping to have the BB effect and suddenly have loads more donations. It’s absolutely disgusting I think that’s why she’s plugged I might not be here next year scenario. Has she at any point actually been told she has no opinions left? Or it’s spread to her vital organs ? I know that particular chemo wasn’t working, but she I bet still hasn’t a lot more things to try, however, that doesn’t fit her narrative and for now she’s happy with the ohh I might not make my sister’s wedding. Callous I know but at least it wouldn’t then be the Nicky show and her taking all the glory from her sister.

So people were asking Nicky where her necklace was from, she linked boho Betty and people started buying it, boho Betty then said all profits would go to charity but the money has gone to Nickys go fund me? Have I got that right?!
Spot on but I did think somewhere said that Nicky would get some profits for her GFM page?
Hope this clears some questions up.

Attachments

Last edited:
The necklace started with all profits going to the GFM and then at some point NNL said all profits will go to said charity but looks like she is still gaining some profits from it. So there is a lie somewhere.

Looks like she is going on the news based on her insta stories. What annoys me is she will probably go on about her lack of treatment for 9 weeks but will fail to mention that actually she is on a treatment....she is on tamoxifen or something like that so she isn't exactly left with no treatment like some stage 4 cancer patients actually are!! I really she actually uses this oppertunity to spread some awareness about how tit stage 4 cancer patients get it rather than it being a woah is me oppertunity.

She's not the most truthful, is she? As for the 'BB effect' if she's truly hoping to ape that then she needs to do a basic spot-the-difference test, as BB's fundraising was not for HERSELF.

The necklace started with all profits going to the GFM and then at some point NNL said all profits will go to said charity but looks like she is still gaining some profits from it. So there is a lie somewhere.

Looks like she is going on the news based on her insta stories. What annoys me is she will probably go on about her lack of treatment for 9 weeks but will fail to mention that actually she is on a treatment....she is on tamoxifen or something like that so she isn't exactly left with no treatment like some stage 4 cancer patients actually are!! I really she actually uses this oppertunity to spread some awareness about how tit stage 4 cancer patients get it rather than it being a woah is me oppertunity.
I fear the latter 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's not the most truthful, is she? As for the 'BB effect' if she's truly hoping to ape that then she needs to do a basic spot-the-difference test, as BB's fundraising was not for HERSELF.
Unfortunately I think she’s to self absorbed to see that !!

I have a feeling if she ends up doing a news article, a few people from here will comment on whatever site it's on that she decided to put treatment on hold for her 5/6/7th holiday in the last year.

Reactions: 8
Oh Nicki, I’m waiting for you to appear on the News, I may just be emailing in to ask them to ask you about YOU delaying treatment for 100th holiday of the year, oh and about a certain charity….

Reactions: 6
she really is the image of her dad. Absolute joke that she’s probably going to be bleating about delays in treatment, how I’m going for it if she does. She has delayed it for holidays, then caught covid, well tit me Nicky, cuddling all the air crew without a mask might not have been a bright idea. Also interesting how she plays her pain card, considering what she’s managed to do this weekend.

Last edited:
I may be well off the mark here, bit I sometimes wonder if any of 'Nickys' team are on here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.