Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not quite right in the head. Laughing about her fractured spine and saying 'how DID I do Disney?'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's not quite right in the head. Laughing about her fractured spine and saying 'how DID I do Disney?'
Definitely munchausens, downright unhinged to take glee in the fact you’ve got a fractured spine and have just been on bleeping rides, psycho man.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She probably is pretty happy as she's been reading here and realised she needed something like this to conveniently pop up to avoid losing sympathy.

It's just weird that despite having a fractured spine she chose booze over pain.

Reactions: 2
She probably is pretty happy as she's been reading here and realised she needed something like this to conveniently pop up to avoid losing sympathy.

It's just weird that despite having a fractured spine she chose booze over pain.
I’ve read online and it says that fractures of the spine MAY cause pain, but don’t always …
I think she’s using it to imply the shock tactic that it sounds major and she’s is so brave LoL but you can have spine fractures without major pain.
No matter what she still pisses me off now bleeping end!

Reactions: 5
Even if she does have a fractured spine - that just means she's basically laughing about it to her followers who have effectively paid her to go on holiday to a theme park to go on rides that clearly weren't suitable for someone with her health issues and have made her more unwell.

If you were donating to someone with cancer would you honestly think this was a good use of your cash? While she laughs at you!?

Either way she's a twit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Fractured spine and all the giggles. She makes it sound like it’s something we should all be entertained by. I can’t imagine wanting to laugh about something like that. As time goes on, I am starting to feel this is just her way of coping with it. She can’t face the alternative, which is to wallow in fear. And for that reason only, I can understand certain parts of her behaviour. I’d be a grade A wallower personally, but I guess we are all different.

• Heart
I know she loves her yoga but could this have been the cause? Yes she's a smug little madam and she annoys the tit out of me bit I do think she may need to start taking things easy now.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who thinks, Just Desserts?????
Fractured spine? Who actually cares!
I mean if your going to run around on stupid theme park rides (Florida) then I did mention where to find Sympathy before in a previous post!
Crack on Skippy because I doubt anyone actually gives a fek how many fractures you have, your living your best life arnt you?
Funded by your fools

Is it just me who thinks, Just Desserts?????
Fractured spine? Who actually cares!
I mean if your going to run around on stupid theme park rides (Florida) then I did mention where to find Sympathy before in a previous post!
Crack on Skippy because I doubt anyone actually gives a fek how many fractures you have, your living your best life arnt you?
Funded by your fools
I do agree somewhat. There’s living your life but you also have to take care of your life! it’s so short and precious.
Bowel Babe had money, she didn’t need to ponce for a holiday but yet she spent her time with her family and appreciating the little things, because those were really the big things.
i wonder how much shortening of life you can do by being so excessive like NNL and not resting and taking care. If her back fractures get worse I wonder if she will spend her days in a wheelchair. At what cost is it for you to wake up and slow down a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do agree somewhat. There’s living your life but you also have to take care of your life! it’s so short and precious.
Bowel Babe had money, she didn’t need to ponce for a holiday but yet she spent her time with her family and appreciating the little things, because those were really the big things.
i wonder how much shortening of life you can do by being so excessive like NNL and not resting and taking care. If her back fractures get worse I wonder if she will spend her days in a wheelchair. At what cost is it for you to wake up and slow down a bit.
Nicky doesn’t need the money either. She has a lovely home her husband had a great job. I imagine they are mortgage free and they could have maybe one holiday a year. But no she is greedy and selfish and acts like a Prima Dona. It’s bloody disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Thought I’d pop this on here for when she starts showing herself on the news, moaning about delayed scans!
It seems like she makes a practice of delaying it her scans for holidays then coming home and expecting instant treatments.

she is so bleeping entitled … 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch it? I didn't find the strength to care enough and also I have a large telly and didn't really want to have to see nick nack twit in that kind of high definition. *shudder*

How much did she end up lying about? Expecting that it was all the nhs' fault and she conveniently forgot to mention she purposely misses scans to go on high energy holidays to theme parks every two weeks with Old Husband Ham

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.