Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means the charity of Nicky. And I am not joking as it's clearly all gone to her gofundme holiday fund....
She’s tagged future dreams charity - I think that is terrible. Why are people still donating and buying this.

Reactions: 2
She’s tagged future dreams charity - I think that is terrible. Why are people still donating and buying this.
Why can't people see that, if it really was going to this charity, it would have gone directly there as opposed to the long route which seems to involve going into her bank account first. For safe keeping no doubt....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why can't people see that, if it really was going to this charity, it would have gone directly there as opposed to the long route which seems to involve going into her bank account first. For safe keeping no doubt....
Reminds me of Father Ted:

'That money was just resting in my account'

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think initially the profits from.the necklace went to Nicky and Im sure I saw a few weeks ago her saying that they decided to donate the profits from now on to her chosen charity instead of to the GFM

I think initially the profits from.the necklace went to Nicky and Im sure I saw a few weeks ago her saying that they decided to donate the profits from now on to her chosen charity instead of to the GFM
If you click on the link to buy the necklace in the description it says profits are split between Skippys GFM and the charity. I tell you what, if that’s the case and it doesn’t ALL go to the charity, what a disgusting human being. She literally makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮. I have no words. 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched it … I can’t believe she actually said that !!!
If she's claiming that all profits from that cheap-looking necklace go to the charity and that's not the case, then she's deliberately taking part in an act of fraud and should be reported somewhere.

Reactions: 9
If you click on the link to buy the necklace in the description it says profits are split between Skippys GFM and the charity. I tell you what, if that’s the case and it doesn’t ALL go to the charity, what a disgusting human being. She literally makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮. I have no words. 😡
Wow, so she's literally just lying!? It definitely says 'ALL' profits on that stories.

• Heart
I’m laughing Skippy,,, I’d rather tit my pants than support you! Ram ya Glossybox up ya arse, ya beggy greedy feker

Pray tell me, how is a stage 4 incurable cancer person meant too look??
Stop labelling people for sympathy,,, everyone has a story and no one’s is bigger than anyone else’s

You privileged lot have had more holidays than the rest of us so no your bound to look different with your tans!
Isn’t one of them (the short haired one) the one who also has a GFM for the wedding in the Maldives that the mother set up???

Reactions: 11
I wish she would Tappy Tap off! I honestly think she has become much more smug since this thread began. It's like she's giving Tattle the finger.

Reactions: 8
Oh god didnt realise that at all!

Reactions: 1
I wish she would Tappy Tap off! I honestly think she has become much more smug since this thread began. It's like she's giving Tattle the finger.
I think she IS giving us the finger. Well, let's collectively give it back. FINGER!!!!!

I'm not going to lie, I left her a comment (nothing offensive at all) simply asking why she didn't use the gofundme for private treatment.

And she deleted it. Someone is feeling guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not going to lie, I left her a comment (nothing offensive at all) simply asking why she didn't use the gofundme for private treatment.

And she deleted it. Someone is feeling guilty.
I was thinking of doing the same about the necklace money.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.