Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to lie, I left her a comment (nothing offensive at all) simply asking why she didn't use the gofundme for private treatment.

And she deleted it. Someone is feeling guilty.
Did she block you too?

Remarkable how she hasn’t had ONE word to say about delays with the NHS which have been going on for years, when she must have been aware of them from other people on Instagram she follows, but the second it affects her she’s complaining about it incessantly.

And also talking about it like it’s a revelation/something new/something that SHE is going to be the saviour for and that is the only one who has a solution.

Reactions: 8
Did she block you too?

Remarkable how she hasn’t had ONE word to say about delays with the NHS which have been going on for years, when she must have been aware of them from other people on Instagram she follows, but the second it affects her she’s complaining about it incessantly.

And also talking about it like it’s a revelation/something new/something that SHE is going to be the saviour for and that is the only one who has a solution.
She didn't - I was pretty pleasant about it (am not here to take tit directly to people)
so maybe she thought it didn't warrant a block and that I wouldn't notice that she had quietly deleted it.
But delete it she did.

Reactions: 3
She didn't - I was pretty pleasant about it (am not here to take tit directly to people)
so maybe she thought it didn't warrant a block and that I wouldn't notice that she had quietly deleted it.
But delete it she did.
I've never seen her acknowledge any challenge or negative comments, and a few people on here have said they've been blocked. I think people would have a little more respect of she did acknowledge comments that aren't all positive towards her.

Reactions: 5
I've never seen her acknowledge any challenge or negative comments, and a few people on here have said they've been blocked. I think people would have a little more respect of she did acknowledge comments that aren't all positive towards her.
You wait, she'll probably read here, put two and two together and block me by the end of the day

• Haha
I really dislike her 'thank you for your tappy taps' posts (urgh, tappy taps, how can she even bear to type that?!)

I think she is trying to acknowledge that she knows she is grifting with the ads for tat, but that she needs the cash and wants to thank people for clicking on her aff links and using her codes. But she shouldn't bother - if you are going to do ads for any old shite, just own it.

I absolutely hate subscription boxes as well, you don't use half the stuff in there, and so it's just a load of plastic and product waste, it's the worst of consumerism. We have gone from buying stuff we need, to buying stuff we dont need but want, to buying stuff we don't even want!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was the "god I shouldn't work when I'm out" what post a few links, hardly bleeping hard is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the "god I shouldn't work when I'm out" what post a few links, hardly bleeping hard is it 🤣
I HATE how much she performs and over acts for the camera - it’s so fake and forced. “Oh guys I just shouldn’t work when I’m out” - then the manic fake forced laughter/throwing her head forwards as if it’s just all oh so side splittingly funny….. it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
She should take a leaf out of Lizzie England’s book (another cancer instagrammer). LE have occasions where she can be slightly asky in terms of directing people to her Etsy shop but always seems very genuine and down to earth, lets it all hang out, is happy for things to not be ‘Insta perfect’ and also said she had booked a private MRI cos of some concerns (which she’s cancelled but that’s another matter, she was willing to put her money where her mouth is).

She did have a GFM ages ago which I think might have been to help pay for a quick wedding after she found out she was stage 4, but doesn’t push it at people (eg I have no idea if it’s even still going) and doesn’t prance around being a beggy twit.

Be careful about mentioning LE. She’ll go on a rant again about being trolled when really no one even knew who she was 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should take a leaf out of Lizzie England’s book (another cancer instagrammer). LE have occasions where she can be slightly asky in terms of directing people to her Etsy shop but always seems very genuine and down to earth, lets it all hang out, is happy for things to not be ‘Insta perfect’ and also said she had booked a private MRI cos of some concerns (which she’s cancelled but that’s another matter, she was willing to put her money where her mouth is).

She did have a GFM ages ago which I think might have been to help pay for a quick wedding after she found out she was stage 4, but doesn’t push it at people (eg I have no idea if it’s even still going) and doesn’t prance around being a beggy twit.
Yeah, she did have a rant though and call us all trolls despite the fact she was barely mentioned here and actually only commented on pleasantly.

It was a pretty cringe attempt at grasping some relevancy (see also - stacey heale)

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she did have a rant though and call us all trolls despite the fact she was barely mentioned here and actually only commented on pleasantly.

It was a pretty cringe attempt at grasping some relevancy (see also - stacey heale)
Stacey Heale with her bizzare new horrendous hair colour……

Reactions: 4

She is also one of N Swahalas friends

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah I know, but I believe in credit where credit is due and she does have a lot of good points and hasn’t mentioned the awful NS or gone ranting against ‘trolls’ since that instance so she’s still someone I think NNL could do with behaving like a bit more.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I know, but I believe in credit where credit is due and she does have a lot of good points and hasn’t mentioned the awful NS or gone ranting against ‘trolls’ since that instance so she’s still someone I think NNL could do with behaving like a bit more.
LE and NNL and also Kris H and Stacey Heale all remind me of the sort of girls who made my life hell at school. Prefer the ones who share their journeys without merchandise being involved. Nicole Coopy is totally amazing.

Reactions: 11
LE and NNL and also Kris H and Stacey Heale all remind me of the sort of girls who made my life hell at school. Prefer the ones who share their journeys without merchandise being involved. Nicole Coopy is totally amazing.
Maybe I’m working on a spectrum of irritating cancer people (and cancer adjacent people) (not bleeping hoomans). Kris H is so vile I had to unfollow, likewise Stacey Heale. NNL/Georgie Swallow etc are also awful.

Then it gradually goes down until I get to people I actually find inspirational/interesting/educational 😂.

Maybe I’m working on a spectrum of irritating cancer people (and cancer adjacent people) (not bleeping hoomans). Kris H is so vile I had to unfollow, likewise Stacey Heale. NNL/Georgie Swallow etc are also awful.

Then it gradually goes down until I get to people I actually find inspirational/interesting/educational 😂.
Kris H is just so self righteous. She thinks she’s some sort of expert in oncology! Hate that she peddles all the bogus alternative therapies and acts like she’s still alive because she self medicates with infusions of vitamin C and mistletoe and whatever other nonsense she does. I’m not into her whole privileged hippy dippy vibe at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.