Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LE and NNL and also Kris H and Stacey Heale all remind me of the sort of girls who made my life hell at school. Prefer the ones who share their journeys without merchandise being involved. Nicole Coopy is totally amazing.
So true - the absolute definition of mean girls.

I'd add lauren mahon to the mix but she always feels a bit hanger on to be a main mean girl. I can't really see her in the 'popular' crowd.

I also like Nicole - partly because she acts like a grown up and not a grabby, attention seeking 6 year old.

I called her out on it. I’ll be blocked but I don’t care. She is scamming. Hi
You go girl! Interested to see how this lands

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
LE and NNL and also Kris H and Stacey Heale all remind me of the sort of girls who made my life hell at school. Prefer the ones who share their journeys without merchandise being involved. Nicole Coopy is totally amazing.
Yes I follow Nicole , she became friendly with BB

Reactions: 3
Ive not kept up with this whole thread tbh, she bores me every so often, but, this whole how the system is failing her with delayed follow ups etc, it was always ok whilst away on holidays of her choice? Suddenly, this isn't within her plan?

I dont get it . .

Reactions: 11
I find LE's situation a bit wrong. She's still technically employed by the police even though she seems like she hasn't worked there in a long time. She's obviously also making money from her Instagram. She's off work because she's sick but she's able enough to go on multiple holidays, festivals, constantly dancing around her kitchen. I'm assuming the police are paying her her full salary. Happy to be corrected but she just seems like she's milking the system really.

I find LE's situation a bit wrong. She's still technically employed by the police even though she seems like she hasn't worked there in a long time. She's obviously also making money from her Instagram. She's off work because she's sick but she's able enough to go on multiple holidays, festivals, constantly dancing around her kitchen. I'm assuming the police are paying her her full salary. Happy to be corrected but she just seems like she's milking the system really.
I doubt after this long she is on full salary. You only get it for a certain period of time.

Reactions: 2
Who is LE????

police pay full pay for 6 months then half pay for another 6 months.

Who is LE????

police pay full pay for 6 months then half pay for another 6 months.
Lizzie England. Maybe she isn't being paid now then but she did a Q&A and said that she was still employed by them so it seemed like she was still on their payroll. If she isn't then that's fair enough but I'm very sceptical about people on long term sick or claiming disability benefits and then are on Instagram dancing around their houses and off on holidays all of the time. I guess it's none of my business but when you put everything up on Instagram it's hard not to speculate.

Reactions: 3
Lizzie England. Maybe she isn't being paid now then but she did a Q&A and said that she was still employed by them so it seemed like she was still on their payroll. If she isn't then that's fair enough but I'm very sceptical about people on long term sick or claiming disability benefits and then are on Instagram dancing around their houses and off on holidays all of the time. I guess it's none of my business but when you put everything up on Instagram it's hard not to speculate.
And to add to this, setting up online businesses too. They are definitely working, just differently, and to do those #ad videos involves loads of actual work, video editing, retaking, etc I don’t think they’re all simply approved on first try. So if they are doing that then they are most definitely employed and working, not long term sick.

Last edited:
She will be on long term sick leave. She won’t be being paid by the police anymore but will still be technically employed by them on paper.

Reactions: 4
I find it really weird that a
I also just find it really weird that she is in the police in the first place - partly due to that childish tantrum she had. Doesn't seem overly emotionally mature. Not sure I'd trust her as a police officer.

Reactions: 5
There are loads of jobs with the police that aren't police officers.

I doubt she is being paid anymore, or if she is it be minimal, but she is still technically employed by them. I don't begrudge her doing her side hustle etsy shop. I do think when you have cancer you really lose your sense of purpose when you can't work, so that is probably why she has started the shop.

Disability benefits when you are cartwheeling and doing headstands is a slightly different issue.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1515655

Never misses an opportunity to pose, even in bed with just her foot showing 🙄
She should put her phone away and start being present in the moment while she can. Spend time with her nearest & dearest because she will have regrets. Just enjoy every moment and retire from SM she doesn’t need the money and seems comfortable with her house & car. She might just appreciate that life for many of us is really tough right now because I think she has lost all perspective of the real world. But this is just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah, she's off on another 'Go Fund Me To Be Extremely Irritating Abroad' break.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should put her phone away and start being present in the moment while she can. Spend time with her nearest & dearest because she will have regrets. Just enjoy every moment and retire from SM she doesn’t need the money and seems comfortable with her house & car. She might just appreciate that life for many of us is really tough right now because I think she has lost all perspective of the real world. But this is just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally, for someone who talks so much tit about 'living in the moment' she sure seems to spend a lot of time just recording these moments and sharing them with braindead cretins online

• Haha
It’s half pay after 6 months. If she’s a member of the police federation it’s possible that they’ll pay the rest of her pay.

Reactions: 1
I called her out on it. I’ll be blocked but I don’t care. She is scamming. Hi
Sunday, did you ever get any response from this? Watching her stories about yet another holiday while currently basically having a day job moaning about the NHS is actually starting to trigger me at this point.

I took a screengrab of that story - where she lied about where the profits of the necklace went and I am wondering if I can report her to anything.

I kinda just disliked her went I started responding to this thread. Now I am starting to find her a bit repulsive.

I think she needs a true reality check. Nicky, you are an influencer because people like rubbernecking at people who are going to die young. I am sorry, but it really is the truth. You're not interesting, you're not special you have cancer. That's it.

Reactions: 8
She is pretty repulsive, inside and out. Very shallow and uncaring towards others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.