Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute nonsense is she going on about tonight?! Teabags in the microwave?! Can’t she just put her phone away and stop all this infantile attention seeking crap.

Reactions: 7
Her piece in the Independent moaning about no treatment for 9 weeks conveniently leaves out the bit about choosing holidays over chemo.

Reactions: 13
I actually can't believe her anymore. Can someone this appallingly self obsessed really exist?

Today I've had to hear about an 11 year dying of cancer, and a young mum with days left and, wow, here's good Nick Nack twit ignoring all this and moaning about the NHS treatment delays while sitting on a wad of cash and choosing to use that to go on yet another holiday to Disney. Like the grown adult she is. Rather than put it towards private treatment and quit taking up the precious NHS resources she witches about.

Is she honestly for real?

I'm sorry, and I don't say this lightly as I understand the horrors of living with cancer, but she deserves everything she gets at this point.

I hope you read here Nicky as, from a fellow stage 4 breast cancer patient to another, I think you are a disgrace.
Someone actually said on her insta about starting a Gofund me for her to have treatment in the USA. Wtf is the matter with people, she has a Gofund me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone actually said on her insta about starting a Gofund me for her to have treatment in the USA. Wtf is the matter with people, she has a Gofund me.
And what treatment are they even talking about? She HAS treatment options left on the table now as it stands with the NHS.

Reactions: 6
I personally think Skippys whole demeanour gets uglier and more grotesque every time she appears on Instagram

I actually find it hard to get the words to describe her without them being as vile as she behaves

Her main aim was to step into BB’s shoes as soon as she passed away and she has succeeded.

Tesco (F&F) are totally despicable for using yet another cancer influenza to sell their shite
Nicky don’t whizz ya knickers it’s clothes from a super market, same level as Primark so nothing special

It’s hard to wish someone like her anything good in what ever life she has left
Especially when she is conning so many with her poison
I think deep down she has always been a horrible person and fake, she certainly suits her image

Reactions: 12
She's never going to fill Bb's shoes in any ways that count. Yeah, she may do some of the same ads but that's where the similarity ends, as she does nothing for others.

Reactions: 8
On that live … coming on late and taking over / interrupting all the conversations … slipping out the total raised ( I think her gfm has 3x the amount ) and telling people to not use the excuse not to save for a holiday 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I have just read the article she shared...
She also failed to mention that she took the risk of signing up to a clinical trial...that in the end she didn't qualify for....🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have just read the article she shared...
She also failed to mention that she took the risk of signing up to a clinical trial...that in the end she didn't qualify for....🤦‍♀️
It will be interesting to see if any comments end up on the article pointing things like this out, or the fact she missed treatments to add to her ever growing holiday trips.

WESTIMER!!! Omg if your going to post something serious at least check it! I'm not sure if it was her but even so.

I was actually quite pleased to see Nicky and Laura back together on the secondary sisters live thing, it made me sad to think they had fallen out, or that Laura had been cast aside for newer more 'influential' friends.

Nicky was doing that thing that I always do on facetime where you keep looking at yourself when someone else is talking! 🤣🤣🤣

I do think that Nicky knows that it's 'problematic' that she delayed treatment so much by going on holiday and knowingly risking Covid, and then delayed further by going for the clinical trial instead, it does make her current crusade a bit less credible. I wonder if she has any regrets now, or if she is glad she got to go to those places?

There’s nothing more irritating than someone constantly watching themselves when they are on FaceTime.

There’s nothing more irritating than someone constantly watching themselves when they are on FaceTime.
Yes, quite. Actually for once Laura wasn't doing so much of that, which is a relief. She comes across much better on a Live than she does in all those self-loving reels with all the smiling and eyelid-fluttering. But NNL - yes, we know she LOVES herself.

Reactions: 4
Just looking at her stories - imagine seeing in public a low rent, cancer influencer, who is so inherently normal she could live on your street, and then asking for your picture with her like she's some kind of mega celeb. While also proudly wearing her crap necklace.

The cringe factor is real. Some of her followers are brain dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looking at her stories - imagine seeing in public a low rent, cancer influencer, who is so inherently normal she could live on your street, and then asking for your picture with her like she's some kind of mega celeb. While also proudly wearing her crap necklace.

The cringe factor is real. Some of her followers are brain dead.
I noticed that she tagged the necklace it’s from bohobetty and she said all profits go to a charity … if you look at her go fund me there are large payments from bohobetty from the sale of the necklace. I’d like to know if she transfers that on to the charity !!

I noticed that she tagged the necklace it’s from bohobetty and she said all profits go to a charity … if you look at her go fund me there are large payments from bohobetty from the sale of the necklace. I’d like to know if she transfers that on to the charity !!
I think she means the charity of Nicky. And I am not joking as it's clearly all gone to her gofundme holiday fund....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.