Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bite because you are the tattle equivalent of the Facebook huns who post they are in hospital then say pm me hun xxx

It’s a gossip forum, few things more irritating than someone saying they have tea but then refusing to give it 🙄

You seem to get some sort of kick out of being in the know, I can promise you none of us care about being close and personal with these influenzas so you are wasting your efforts.
I love 'influenzas'!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
F&F clothing is TERRIBLE. Shockingly dated. I think they just want someone young and attractive with a big following to try and attract a younger demographic

Reactions: 4
F&F clothing is TERRIBLE. Shockingly dated. I think they just want someone young and attractive with a big following to try and attract a younger demographic
If I saw clothes modelled on, say, Nat Woodward, I'd consider buying them. On NNL? No thanks.

Reactions: 8
Love how she writes that she's 'in talks' with a big cancer charity to make a difference to all this. Self-important madam.
Oh she’s ready to step into BBS shoes, silly mare, this is the first time she’s been affected so she’s throwing a tantrum, as said already, it’s been happening for a long time. Sadly however you look at it the NHS is not a bottomless pit and tough choices are made, rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 5
Take your head out of your arse for once yes it’s was directed at you !! It’s no secret it’s public knowledge which I wrote down try scrolling to see and you Crocker 🤷🏼‍♀️

You both bite too haha 🥕
I think most people are a bit confused as to why you’ve come to a gossip site and start behaving like one of those we criticise for attention seeking and narcissistic behaviour. If you have such a need to feel special, go troll somewhere else, I’m sure there are plenty of places you can get more attention.

Nicky and Laura are live via secondary sisters now, Laura wearing a nice dress sitting down and Nicky standing in a crop top 🤷🏻‍♀️

I watched ONE MINUTE of that live NNL reel and had to stop, because NNL actually told people who were deliberating about going on holiday to 'save up, then.' Can't stand the hypocrisy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I watched ONE MINUTE of that live NNL reel and had to stop, because NNL actually told people who were deliberating about going on holiday to 'save up, then.' Can't stand the hypocrisy.
She's a joke. She's off to Disney next week. Now we know where GFM is going!

• Wow
How funny that she’s back doing stuff with SS, after we’d been discussing how little she’s done….🤔

Reactions: 7
Oh God, no, not another Disney-fest coming our way. I can't take any more cutesy little dresses, skipping about, gurning at the phone, stuffing cheeseburgers into her face whilst wiggling, getting surprised by friends and family, showing off a hotel which happens to be free, dancing beneath the big ball of joy - WHY CAN'T SHE HAVE A NORMAL HOLIDAY? You know - a cone of chips in wind and rain, a seagull nicking your ice-cream, the hotel room being right over a disco, family bickering, car breaking down and somebody being sick after eating a pasty?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was in so much pain I’m sorry, you would not be off here there and everywhere.

• Heart
I actually can't believe her anymore. Can someone this appallingly self obsessed really exist?

Today I've had to hear about an 11 year dying of cancer, and a young mum with days left and, wow, here's good Nick Nack twit ignoring all this and moaning about the NHS treatment delays while sitting on a wad of cash and choosing to use that to go on yet another holiday to Disney. Like the grown adult she is. Rather than put it towards private treatment and quit taking up the precious NHS resources she witches about.

Is she honestly for real?

I'm sorry, and I don't say this lightly as I understand the horrors of living with cancer, but she deserves everything she gets at this point.

I hope you read here Nicky as, from a fellow stage 4 breast cancer patient to another, I think you are a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.