Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn't want to use her GFM money, did she?!
Don't be silly, she's used to not waiting for things. She jumped queues at Disney by playing the disabled card despite always jumping around, she is used to get her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I despise her greatly and kind of hate myself for saying this about someone in her position !
She wants everything her own way, like I said previously delays are absolutely fine when she is lying on a beach or jollying at a theme park but if they are due to other people or things it's deplorable 🤷‍♀️
I don't think I have ever come across anyone so me, me, me ever !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I despise her greatly and kind of hate myself for saying this about someone in her position !
She wants everything her own way, like I said previously delays are absolutely fine when she is lying on a beach or jollying at a theme park but if they are due to other people or things it's deplorable 🤷‍♀️
I don't think I have ever come across anyone so me, me, me ever !
I see that the other me-me-me (Lauren) has put a typically foul-mouthed message of support on her rant thread.

Reactions: 6
People have commented I’ve donated to your gfm and happy for you to use it for scans/treatment … no response !
She is supposedly part of secondary sisters ( but as it wasn’t lucrative hasn’t bothered with it for ages couldn’t even be arsed to wear something pink when everyone else was) surely that was her platform to advocate for other stage 4’s with limited treatment options but no cos it didn’t impact her and she was off on holidays skipping chemo and spending her vast amounts of donated money that others don’t have - now it impacts her she’s asking people to shout out to be heard/it’s not on/let’s make a change - poor people are telling their stories which must be so hard for them but they’ve been living like that and battling without free holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People have commented I’ve donated to your gfm and happy for you to use it for scans/treatment … no response !
She is supposedly part of secondary sisters ( but as it wasn’t lucrative hasn’t bothered with it for ages couldn’t even be arsed to wear something pink when everyone else was) surely that was her platform to advocate for other stage 4’s with limited treatment options but no cos it didn’t impact her and she was off on holidays skipping chemo and spending her vast amounts of donated money that others don’t have - now it impacts her she’s asking people to shout out to be heard/it’s not on/let’s make a change - poor people are telling their stories which must be so hard for them but they’ve been living like that and battling without free holidays.
Well, I don't mean to sound harsh to NNL but there's not much point to having a holiday fund when you're no longer alive. She's screwed up her treatment by skipping off abroad and she knows it, hence the angry stuff this morning. And it may just be that by kicking off and making a fuss to get that scan, she's deprived somebody else who also needed it maybe even more than she does. I see that she's in a horrible position but I don't like the woman.

Reactions: 12
Don't be silly, she's used to not waiting for things. She jumped queues at Disney by playing the disabled card despite always jumping around, she is used to get her own way.
I forgot about all that and taking a carer in the U.K. to Theme parks and the cinema for free. Unbelievable

Reactions: 5
Of course getting more free goods has cheered Nicky up like the true grifter she is...

Also, i swear this woman has her period about once a week.

She also never shuts up about it as though it's this amazing event that we couldn't possibly understand.

Other people get periods too Nicky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Skippy has kicked off and her scan has been brought forward. Not using her GFM munnies then Skippy?

Reactions: 4
All that posing in the mirror 🙄 she loves herself so much. Who cares about Insta story times? For god's sake Nicky go out and enjoy your life while you can and forget about Insta for a bit!

Reactions: 4
Her inbox is 'flooded' with messages. If true, then she needs to realise that they haven't kicked off to get scans done sooner. They haven't been given ££££ by people to spend whenever they want. They are struggling, so please stop showing off with your free tit, and be sensitive to others in harder situations.

Well said. Pretty much everything going wrong with this country can be laid at the feet of our current government.
It has been happening to the NHS for decades under all government firmations.. My mum had delayed treatment in the early 2000s and I won't even start on the treatment my grandad had.

Reactions: 7
Love how she writes that she's 'in talks' with a big cancer charity to make a difference to all this. Self-important madam.

Oh here we go again 🙄 either say your tea or don’t, I don’t care either way but your sanctimonious carrot dangling is tedious
Take your head out of your arse for once yes it’s was directed at you !! It’s no secret it’s public knowledge which I wrote down try scrolling to see and you Crocker 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh here we go again 🙄 either say your tea or don’t, I don’t care either way but your sanctimonious carrot dangling is tedious
You both bite too haha 🥕

Take your head out of your arse for once yes it’s was directed at you !! It’s no secret it’s public knowledge which I wrote down try scrolling to see and you Crocker 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why can’t you just answer questions directly though? Why constantly try and act like you’ve got all this inside information? You could have just answered the question directly earlier today but instead you yet again try to eek it out and get people to ask you several times. Does it make you feel important or something?!

Why can’t you just answer questions directly though? Why constantly try and act like you’ve got all this inside information? You could have just answered the question directly earlier today but instead you yet again try to eek it out and get people to ask you several times. Does it make you feel important or something?!
It's actually what a lot of instagrammers do. Drop hints at big stuff happening to get you to keep clicking on their tedious ads.

You both bite too haha 🥕
We bite because you are the tattle equivalent of the Facebook huns who post they are in hospital then say pm me hun xxx

It’s a gossip forum, few things more irritating than someone saying they have tea but then refusing to give it 🙄

You seem to get some sort of kick out of being in the know, I can promise you none of us care about being close and personal with these influenzas so you are wasting your efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.