Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betty Crocker! Maybe Sarahlou has a life too and couldn't post screenshots straight away. Anyway, she's done it now and I think we owe her an apology for not believing her. I also think that possibly the Big Ball of Joy is making us all a bit fraught. Bring on the rain!
Surely you just sunbathe naked in your garden with your fave hoomans, with flora the flamingo and Peter the paddling pool whilst filming yourself wiggle to food when it’s this hot ?? 🤣🤣no just me and NNL?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely you just sunbathe naked in your garden with your fave hoomans, with flora the flamingo and Peter the paddling pool whilst filming yourself wiggle to food when it’s this hot ?? 🤣🤣no just me and NNL?? 🤣🤣
I knew I was doing something wrong by siting in a dark room and feeling hot, menopausal and flabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we are arguing amongst us tattlers.Let’s chill

Well I’m post menopausal, laying on the bed , fan not doing much, let’s all be friends 🤗
Yes, me too, plus drinking tea to cool down.I think we are all friends again now.

Reactions: 3
Betty Crocker! Maybe Sarahlou has a life too and couldn't post screenshots straight away. Anyway, she's done it now and I think we owe her an apology for not believing her. I also think that possibly the Big Ball of Joy is making us all a bit fraught. Bring on the rain!
I second this. Betty Crocker outright refused to move on, requesting screenshots several times rather than leaving it alone / getting on with her busy life

But Sarahlou had receipts 🤣📝 👏

Reactions: 9
Ffs Sarah Lou was getting torn a new one for being unbelievably nasty to Lauren M on socials t’other day and now she’s the patron saint of good behaviour, how the turns have tabled 🤣💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I second this. Betty Crocker outright refused to move on, requesting screenshots several times rather than leaving it alone / getting on with her busy life

But Sarahlou had receipts 🤣📝 👏
Yes she did. But instead of sharing that to begin with she carried on the conversation, never showing the proof she had, because she enjoyed playing the “I know something you don’t know” card. She wanted to feel like she was a special little snowflake who had the inside gossip.

And just so we are all clear - she’s outed herself anyway - you think Laura & Nic don’t read this thread?!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Also I've just spent over an hour catching up on NNL threads, never knew they were here. I'm glad other people vent how off off putting the language (hoomans) and behaviour is!!!! I felt like such a b**** as she has so much going on 😅

Yes she did. But instead of sharing that to begin with she carried on the conversation, never showing the proof she had, because she enjoyed playing the “I know something you don’t know” card. She wanted to feel like she was a special little snowflake who had the inside gossip.

And just so we are all clear - she’s outed herself anyway - you think Laura & Nic don’t read this thread?!!!!!
Okay fair enough, I've read hundreds of messages in the last hour - Im new here 😅 Ive obviously missed a back story!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Literally this. Don’t come on a thread giving it the big one (like so many people do and 99.99999% of the time it’s utter bollocks) and not expect people to question you. Just flash the screenshots and be done. So attention seeking IMO.

Reactions: 4
Literally this. Don’t come on a thread giving it the big one (like so many people do and 99.99999% of the time it’s utter bollocks) and not expect people to question you. Just flash the screenshots and be done. So attention seeking IMO.
EXACTLY. I asked maybe 4 times for the screenshots but oh no, Sarah Lou had to eek it out, create the drama, make herself feel like a special little sausage. Pathetic. Either spit it out or get to duck.

Reactions: 3
BettyCrockerrr if you've told SarahLou to move on, why are you still going on about it too? IMO I think you owe her an apology, you come across as pretty rude to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Instead of focussing on our Tattling priorities , the infighting is leaving a nasty vitriolic stain, for goodness sake draw a line and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can see she has her god daughter with her again. I think the mother of that child is more patient than me, because it would annoy me to see Nicky "playing Mum" with my child. Because let's be honest that's what she's doing. (E.g. NNL making up the bedroom she had designated for her child for the god child, the style of poses, etc. etc). I would feel sad for her that IVF didn't work, and obviously that she is going to die young without having any kids, but even so I'd be annoyed -- my child is not a doll you can "play pretend" with ffs.
I disagree. Anyone who loves my children enough to have them overnight, cook them healthy, fun meals and spoil them with time is alright in my book! I don’t actually see anything wrong with ‘playing mum’ with godchildren etc; it’s beneficial for everyone and I think if you wanted but couldn’t have children yet have worked through that and love treating your loved ones’ children instead, then that’s pretty admirable! I’m confident enough in my kids’ love for me that I know it can’t be replaced. The more love your kids get, the better!!

Reactions: 24
I disagree. Anyone who loves my children enough to have them overnight, cook them healthy, fun meals and spoil them with time is alright in my book! I don’t actually see anything wrong with ‘playing mum’ with godchildren etc; it’s beneficial for everyone and I think if you wanted but couldn’t have children yet have worked through that and love treating your loved ones’ children instead, then that’s pretty admirable! I’m confident enough in my kids’ love for me that I know it can’t be replaced. The more love your kids get, the better!!
I have to agree with this

Reactions: 6
As someone who is currently undergoing fertility treatment I have to say that was nice to hear! I love treating my goddaughter and nephew. Time spent with them is some of the happiest that I have and I don't think that would change even if I am successful and have my own children. I have fond memories of spending time with my mum's friends and my godmother - before and after they had kids. Of all the things that NNL does wrong, I think it's lovely how much she dotes on her goddaughter and friends' children. (when she's not calling them little hoomans on Insta 😂)

• Heart
Kudos to her and the way she treats her god daughter. I don't know how to I interact with kids unless they are my grandkids. I just look at them as if they just dropped out of the sky!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.