Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your a nice bunch of people arn’t you. Laura has just over 19,000 followers and NNL has over 100,000 if you message either Laura or Nicky they answer you so I’m not sure what your guys problem is ? Prince William and Laura from Norwich no comparison is there? I’ve no idea why your so hateful absolutely no need.
Screenshots?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was fine enough to come on here weeks ago and out herself when Lauren mahon done it.
Maybe doesn't want us to see after the crap she gave Lauren 🧐🥴
I don’t hide behind fake profiles !!! I owned Lauren your a very strange angry bunch of people why do I need to screen shot anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are off your rocker mate!!!!
Look in the mirror Betty Crockerr

She’s never claimed that she knows her though. She’s just completely randomly saying she’s had this in-depth personal conversation with her! Im
Calling bullshit, sorry.
I answered someone, no in depth conversation just a chat I live in Norwich where does Laura live ? You slightly unhinged and so angry but sweetheart your barking up the wrong tree. Maybe you just send Laura a quick message asking her !! Then you post her reply then you can apologise for your rudeness ok Betty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t hide behind fake profiles !!! I owned Lauren your a very strange angry bunch of people why do I need to screen shot anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look in the mirror Betty Crockerr

I answered someone, no in depth conversation just a chat I live in Norwich where does Laura live ? You slightly unhinged and so angry but sweetheart your barking up the wrong tree. Maybe you just send Laura a quick message asking her !! Then you post her reply then you can apologise for your rudeness ok Betty
If you were telling the truth you’d just post the screenshots. But you’ve made it up. No screenshots because the conversation never happened.

Whether it’s true or not it’s crap. It’s obvious they hate each other. A poster ages ago ‘seemed’ to have inside knowledge and told a very different story.

It was a poster who gets very cross if people say anything too negative about NNgrabbyL, said NNL did all the work for secondary sisters, likes yoga and cats….definitely not Nikki, though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Your a nice bunch of people arn’t you. Laura has just over 19,000 followers and NNL has over 100,000 if you message either Laura or Nicky they answer you so I’m not sure what your guys problem is ? Prince William and Laura from Norwich no comparison is there? I’ve no idea why your so hateful absolutely no need.
You’re the same person that came onto the cancer influencer thread a few weeks ago angry after Lauren Mahon outed you for trolling her about Deborah and the way she looks on insta. Don’t come at us about being a nice person 🤣

Your story is BS at the end of the day, soz to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope that satisfied you.

You’re the same person that came onto the cancer influencer thread a few weeks ago angry after Lauren Mahon outed you for trolling her about Deborah and the way she looks on insta. Don’t come at us about being a nice person 🤣

Your story is BS at the end of the day, soz to say.
Didn’t say I am a nice person which I am actually but people wind me up like most of you on here and I told her to her face not some made up profile.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope that satisfied you.

Didn’t say I am a nice person which I am actually but people wind me up like most of you on here and I told her to her face not some made up profile.
I'm sorry you had to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope that satisfied you.

Fair play, you have receipts. Laura seems alright to be honest.
Ages ago, right at the beginning, I messaged Nicky re our shared secondary cancer and she just ignored me completely.

(also, I am probably one of the people less offended about you messaging Lauren. I can't stand the girl and honestly feel like she needs a wakeup call. I also find her bullying, irresponsible, a proven liar about the her diagnosis and someone who shouldn't be monetising a cancer she had years ago and living off dead friends. So even if it wouldn't have been the way I'd have gone about it, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to get offended!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry you had to do that.
So am I it’s bloody stupid. But it’s quite interesting to see what will be said next or whether they’ll shut up now !!! It’s like the cancer world of people in there little click is bit like on here VIP members stick together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fair play, you have receipts. Laura seems alright to be honest.
Ages ago, right at the beginning, I messaged Nicky re our shared secondary cancer and she just ignored me completely.

(also, I am probably one of the people less offended about you messaging Lauren. I can't stand the girl and honestly feel like she needs a wakeup call. I also find her unpleasant, irresponsible, a proven liar about the her diagnosis and someone who shouldn't be monetising a cancer she had years ago and living off dead friends. So even if it wouldn't have been the way I'd have gone about it, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to get offended!)
Thank you I appreciate that. I agree I said things in a way about BB that I could have worded better but what’s done is done. But with regards to LM no regrets at all.

Reactions: 7
So am I it’s bloody stupid. But it’s quite interesting to see what will be said next or whether they’ll shut up now !!! It’s like the cancer world of people in there little click is bit like on here VIP members stick together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you I appreciate that. I agree I said things in a way about BB that I could have worded better but what’s done is done. But with regards to LM no regrets at all.
I don't know what has to happen for people to become a VIP member on here. But I'm not one!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know what has to happen for people to become a VIP member on here. But I'm not one!
Ditto but I don’t care to be honest it’s just a title it means nothing!!

How very interesting it’s gone very quiet on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

We wait to see if you will get an apology. Which you should. Ok, while we're waiting, I'll tell you about something that happened to me years ago, that this has reminded me off. A woman I vaguely knew accused me of stealing all her research (we were both writing biographies of the same person). It was a horrible shock, as I'm not in the habit of stealing people's research (I do plenty of my own). In the end I remembered that I'd kept a list of all the research I'd done, along with the dates I'd requested it from archives. This showed clearly that I did all my research long before she'd even started hers. So I could prove it to various people she'd tried to turn against me. But I was really annoyed that I even had to do that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh - I feel like the way lauren responds to 'trolling' - by getting all her insta huns to bully and troll other people - really lost her my last drop of sympathy.

She's an attention seeking hypocritic who loves playing victim.

Reactions: 6
Agree. I have much respect for BB and what she achieved in her final months. But none for Lauren who leeches off other better, more famous and more personable 'hoomans' (sorry, it's rubbed off, argh).

Sorry - not actually glued to my phone 24/7, I have a life!

You just enjoy stirring the pot. You could have posted those screenshots to start with, but you didn’t.

• Angry
  • Haha
Betty Crocker! Maybe Sarahlou has a life too and couldn't post screenshots straight away. Anyway, she's done it now and I think we owe her an apology for not believing her. I also think that possibly the Big Ball of Joy is making us all a bit fraught. Bring on the rain!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyway, moving on.

it’s obvious that the pair of them (Nic & Laura) don’t get on much anymore. They can both travel in and out of London for umpteen other reasons yet never made the effort to see eachother. Laura is just trying to be typically sickly sweet and the ultimate fence sitter with her responses there.

Reactions: 4
Something u shouldn’t have had to do. But I won’t hold my breath.

Why should I have had to prove anything to you? If anyone is stirring it’s you.

Your a vip member arn’t you what ever that means?! What you were doing was something not very nice. It’s clearly beneath you to say I’m sorry I got it wrong? It’s called TT for a reason I’m guessing VIP are moderators ?! Please send me the email info as I’d like to respond. Thanks

Ahhhh poor Lauren
You need to chill out!!!! The conversation has moved on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.