Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all due respect…. I’ve gone onto Nowtv’s insta stories - there is literally no one I recognise at that premier!!! Kind of says it all 😏

Reactions: 4
No wig = maximum attention
Agree, although now that her hair is growing in again it just looks like a cropped hair do rather than a bald chemo head. If you didn’t know she had cancer you would look at her now and immediately think she’s had chemo. I actually think she suits her hair short - she looks better now with the cropped dark hair than she does in those stupid ridiculously long blonde barbie wigs.

Reactions: 5
Agree, although now that her hair is growing in again it just looks like a cropped hair do rather than a bald chemo head. If you didn’t know she had cancer you would look at her now and immediately think she’s had chemo. I actually think she suits her hair short - she looks better now with the cropped dark hair than she does in those stupid ridiculously long blonde barbie wigs.
You ok betty, that's almost a compliment there!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree I actually think she can really pull off the short hair, it suits her face

Reactions: 2
You ok betty, that's almost a compliment there!!?
😂 il always say things as I see them. I think she’s a prize twit but I’m not above saying that her own hair looks better than those 40 quid nylon monstrosities she’s been wearing this summer!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She does look very thin, which may be because of being off chemo and steroids plus the relentless progression of cancer in bones.

Reactions: 2
All the z listers instahuns are there tonight.
Literally not one single real celebrity there! And it’s just completely unknown z-list insta huns!!!! duck me - even Laura didn’t go and normally she’s at the opening of a bag of crisps!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh so she’s been begging - what a surprise 🙄
No probably not. PR firms get given tickets to such events and will give them to those they represent. And judging by the calibre of people at the event it looks like the PR teams couldn’t get any actual celebrities to go so the tickets go to whoever will take them and go!!!!

Reactions: 3
Going to a Premiere was on her bucket list though wasn't it? And she has dropped big hints, though the one she wanted was the new jurassic world

Reactions: 3
Will you kick me out if I admit to thinking that her fella is hot?🔥 I refuse to call him Mr G but I think he’s very handsome.

• Haha
  • Wow
Will you kick me out if I admit to thinking that her fella is hot?🔥 I refuse to call him Mr G but I think he’s very handsome.
Hahaha, not my type so I don't agree but different strokes and all that. For some reason when I see him, I always think he looks a bit like he's been stuffed. Like a huge soft toy. Dunno why! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too, I think he’s 🥰 lush, he has a lovely way about him which I think makes him attractive aswell

His gormless, bored, blank expression definitely doesn’t do it for me. Though he seems to perk up a bit around her goddaughter. It’s the only time he doesn’t look like a confused puppet.

• Haha
His gormless, bored, blank expression definitely doesn’t do it for me. Though he seems to perk up a bit around her goddaughter. It’s the only time he doesn’t look like a confused puppet.
Yeah, it's the apparent braindeadness and the fact he constantly, meekly enables his wife's childish nonsense that's the true put off.
I also get the sense he probably has bad taste in everything

Hahaha, not my type so I don't agree but different strokes and all that. For some reason when I see him, I always think he looks a bit like he's been stuffed. Like a huge soft toy. Dunno why! 🤣
He looks like he’s made out of play doh. It annoys me that all his clothes seem ever so slightly too small for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.