Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is currently undergoing fertility treatment I have to say that was nice to hear! I love treating my goddaughter and nephew. Time spent with them is some of the happiest that I have and I don't think that would change even if I am successful and have my own children. I have fond memories of spending time with my mum's friends and my godmother - before and after they had kids. Of all the things that NNL does wrong, I think it's lovely how much she dotes on her goddaughter and friends' children. (when she's not calling them little hoomans on Insta 😂)
Honestly I think you can have just as fulfilling a relationship with children close to you as you would your own children. Obviously it won’t be the same, but different can be good! What a lucky child to not only have parents who love them but also adults around who love them like their own! I really think that sort of relationship adds a lot to a person’s life. I think the thing with it is it must take a lot of effort, but so does parenting - and that effort pays dividends in the end as all children really want is love and time.

I honestly can’t criticise her at all for her effort with her goddaughter. She recognises how hard it is and that’s the great thing about those relationships I think: you can put in the effort you couldn’t as a parent, and it’s sustainable because you’re not doing it all the time! No one loses IMO!

Reactions: 3
Considering she was trying to have a baby when she got diagnosed and won’t ever be able to have children now - I think being able to have children in her life still is a wonderful thing. There’s lots of things we rip her for but loving a child is hardly one of them. I’m glad she gets to have that joy, she’d had enough taken from her already. Plus let’s be real - kids are the perfect outlet for her nature! We might not like it as adults, but to a child I bet she’s a whole load of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She may be annoying AF but there's no denying the love she has for the kids in her life and it must be so hard, anyone with infertility that is not just cancer patients, it's rough as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She may be annoying AF but there's no denying the love she has for the kids in her life and it must be so hard, anyone with infertility that is not just cancer patients, it's rough as duck.
Agree. Even though it's f-ing irritating to see children referred to as 'lil hoomans' (FFS) there's no doubting that she's very good with kids, possibly because she's a big one herself.

Nicky always comes across as a bit primary school teacher even when she is talking to her own followers tbh.

So it makes sense she's good with kids given she talks to adults like they are about 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree. Even though it's f-ing irritating to see children referred to as 'lil hoomans' (FFS) there's no doubting that she's very good with kids, possibly because she's a big one herself.
God hoomans makes me want to flaw my eyes out!!!!

• Haha
Dress does nothing for her. You need a cleavage to wear a low cut dress like that.
The fabric looks a bit like curtains too. And the handbag looks odd. Also they’re going to a premiere, wtf is Mr Boring wearing a boring white t shirt under a blazer?!

• Haha
Could the reel not have waited until tomrrow? For a girl that does so much preaching about living in the moment, she’s sitting making reels at a premiere.

Reactions: 12
I have no idea why she is posing on the red carpet and being photographed like a celebrity. None whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
That dress hangs off her, it's too big. She has much nicer dresses in my opinion, they both look a bit of a state for the occasion to be honest.
Guess you can't buy beg class 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It looks like an old bedspread or quilt… also call me cynical or petty (or both) but I swear she only doesn’t wear a wig when she has an event to go to.

Reactions: 4
At the risk of now being accused of being either her or a super fan 😂 I like that dress on her. I think she looks lovely!

The fact that she can’t put her phone away and enjoy her evening without being glued to Instagram just says it all. She’s just so desperate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.