Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the whole simpering head tilting thing she does that gets me, and the constant use of the word “yeah” at the end of every sentence on Instagram stories she does when she has no idea what to say and wants to fill space

“Just going to London for a photoShoot which im very excited about… so….. YEAH”

Urgh.
Hey Guys… happy Monday, happy Tuesday,,,, ect ect

Re: the Cartier bracelet. Unless you are a celebrity, millionaire or someone legitimately earning extortionate amounts of money I find spending £10K on a bracelet unbelievably stupid. If she/they have paid that kind of money they are absolute idiots. It’s not impressive, it’s just the highest level of idiocy going. (I personally don’t think it’s a genuine Cartier, I think it’s a fake, but anyway)
I was looking at something very similar in H Samuel today, no way would she buy a bracelet for 10k, she couldn’t justify something like that.

Tbf for all we know, the parents asked her to babysit so they could have a night off. If it bothered them to see NNL being like that with her then they could ask someone else to babysit.
I agree - and I think any child would be extremely lucky to have godparents like her and Me G. Despite everything nobody can take away that they would have been fantastic parents and their hearts must break that they didn’t get the chance they both do dearly wanted and expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think she’s far too obsessed with herself and selfish to have been a good parent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s far too obsessed with herself and selfish to have been a good parent.
Hard agree. Having a child to stay for a few hours and play acting at it is worlds away from the reality of being a parent 24/7. She doesn’t seem remotely mature or responsible enough to be a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So today Nicky is celebrating Secondary Sisters (you know, that charity that Laura seems to run that Nicky has no real involvement in anymore ) and the fact they have raised (almost!) 10k for charity in three years...

Which, let's be honest, pales a bit in comparison to the amount Nicky has managed to raise for herself to go to nice places for dinner etc. I mean, she made more than 10k from that necklace nonsense alone. Guessing that all went on holidays and not charity though.

Yeah great one Nicky. Impressive... You're such a selfless philitropist... Are you off to Hawksmoor again to celebrate?

I think she should have just not mentioned it tbh.
Laura said that NNL hasn’t been focusing on SS because of her recent progression and she doesn’t have the headspace for it also because they live far apart they have grown apart a bit !!! But they are still friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laura said that NNL hasn’t been focusing on SS because of her recent progression and she doesn’t have the headspace for it also because they live far apart they have grown apart a bit !!! But they are still friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where did she say this??????

Reactions: 1
I spoke to Laura
How come?

Even if this is the case though, I imagine laura is just making excuses for her tbh as Nicky hasn't been involved in SS for wayyyyy longer than her current progression.

I think she stopped over a year ago. Probably when she realised she'd prefer to spend her time going on free holidays and hustling for free swag rather than doing anything as selfless as helping others

Reactions: 5
Are you ok ?
Don’t believe for a second that you spoke to Laura. And even if you somehow had spoken to her - why on earth would she divulge personal information about the status of her friendship with Nic to you?! It just sounds like you’ve made it up to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe for a second that you spoke to Laura. And even if you somehow had spoken to her - why on earth would she divulge personal information about the status of her friendship with Nic to you?! It just sounds like you’ve made it up to be honest.
I don’t care if you believe me or not. It’s not really personal info is it ? You can message her if you like 👍🏻

How come?

Even if this is the case though, I imagine laura is just making excuses for her tbh as Nicky hasn't been involved in SS for wayyyyy longer than her current progression.

I think she stopped over a year ago. Probably when she realised she'd prefer to spend her time going on free holidays and hustling for free swag rather than doing anything as selfless as helping others
Yes I agree it’s just one of those things. She probably lost interest as she doesn’t gain from it financially. I feel bad for Laura though as she’s stage 4 and although stable presently it’s a lot to deal with.

You also sound very jealous how bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t care if you believe me or not. It’s not really personal info is it ? You can message her if you like 👍🏻

Yes I agree it’s just one of those things. She probably lost interest as she doesn’t gain from it financially. I feel bad for Laura though as she’s stage 4 and although stable presently it’s a lot to deal with.

You are off your rocker mate!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Show a screenshot of the conversation and we'd maybe believe you 🧐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna message Prince William today and see if it’s true he loves pegging too

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbh I believe Sarahlou. Don’t ask me why but I don’t think she’s talking pish. She’s spoken about Laura multiple times in these threads, she has no reason to lie 🤷‍♀️ plus that sounds like a relatively measured and believable answer anyway

Reactions: 4
Tbh I believe Sarahlou. Don’t ask me why but I don’t think she’s talking pish. She’s spoken about Laura multiple times in these threads, she has no reason to lie 🤷‍♀️ plus that sounds like a relatively measured and believable answer anyway
Well if it’s true I’m sure SarahLou can provide screenshots of the whole conversation.

(Que sarahlou frantically trying to create a fake Instagram conversation to prove that she’s not lying)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems feasible to me that someone on here might know Laura. I don't see why she should publish her conversations to prove it. Somebody else lives round the corner from NNL.

It seems feasible to me that someone on here might know Laura. I don't see why she should publish her conversations to prove it. Somebody else lives round the corner from NNL.
She’s never claimed that she knows her though. She’s just completely randomly saying she’s had this in-depth personal conversation with her! Im
Calling bullshit, sorry.

This is bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna message Prince William today and see if it’s true he loves pegging too
Your a nice bunch of people arn’t you. Laura has just over 19,000 followers and NNL has over 100,000 if you message either Laura or Nicky they answer you so I’m not sure what your guys problem is ? Prince William and Laura from Norwich no comparison is there? I’ve no idea why your so hateful absolutely no need.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.