Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly as I said,,, flog a few adverts and then the news which wasn’t anything special
But like a man with brewers droop!!
Anti climax as per Skippy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was the big “update” - that she needs a repeat bone biopsy? Seriously?

“they want to do a CT guided biopsy - WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED TO BEGIN WITH”

The sense of entitlement is off the scale.
I thought she didn’t want it…. thought the whole reason they didn’t go with it was her cancer was so wide spread they hoped to be able to get some without having to do a guided biopsy, she seemed pleased at the time. TBH compared to a lot of people on the cancer thread she has a great team around her.

Do I spy a Cartier Love bracelet?!?!
It looks like it, with diamonds? If it is they are nearly 10k!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought she didn’t want it…. thought the whole reason they didn’t go with it was her cancer was so wide spread they hoped to be able to get some without having to do a guided biopsy, she seemed pleased at the time. TBH compared to a lot of people on the cancer thread she has a great team around her.

It looks like it, with diamonds? If it is they are nearly 10k!
Nice to see her go fund me money is being spent so wisely….. freeloading wench. I’ve never seen it before so assuming it’s new????

Nice to see her go fund me money is being spent so wisely….. freeloading wench. I’ve never seen it before so assuming it’s new????
Those ADs are going well…..makes you wonder why she really needs a Go fund me if that’s real!

Reactions: 3
Those ADs are going well…..makes you wonder why she really needs a Go fund me if that’s real!
I suppose because of greed - people that like this sort of stuff just want more and more of it. It would probably all be easier to swallow if she actually used the GFM for treatment.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but if this woman is getting 10k bracelets somehow, I really fail to see why she needs a GFM. Especially one that's purely focused on getting stuff for her.

What a selfish cow. At least make your Go Fund Me one that raises money for charity too if you are already privileged enough to own incredibly expensive jewellery.
But no, it is all me me me with Nicky.

Her followers are idiots. Paying for some incredibly well off girl to go on even more holidays

It is gross.

Reactions: 13
And as for 'women empowering women' on Laura's latest dancing reel, nope. Doesn't do that for me. I feel more empowered by women who are strong, dignified, eloquent, self-possessed and usually, fully-dressed.
What…you mean using the word “hooman” isn’t empowering?!! Well colour me shocked 😂

(seriously though, when I first started following NNL I thought the hoomans thing was a one off joke or something…then I realised. The joke is NNL thinking that it sounded okay lol)

Re: the Cartier bracelet. Unless you are a celebrity, millionaire or someone legitimately earning extortionate amounts of money I find spending £10K on a bracelet unbelievably stupid. If she/they have paid that kind of money they are absolute idiots. It’s not impressive, it’s just the highest level of idiocy going. (I personally don’t think it’s a genuine Cartier, I think it’s a fake, but anyway)

Reactions: 14
Re: the Cartier bracelet. Unless you are a celebrity, millionaire or someone legitimately earning extortionate amounts of money I find spending £10K on a bracelet unbelievably stupid. If she/they have paid that kind of money they are absolute idiots. It’s not impressive, it’s just the highest level of idiocy going. (I personally don’t think it’s a genuine Cartier, I think it’s a fake, but anyway)
I’m with you actually. I think it’s a vermeil copy, because even with a high income, £10k on a piece of jewellery is excessive. I think the diamonds make it less likely to be real - without them the bracelet is £3-4K which is expensive enough!

Reactions: 9
I’m with you actually. I think it’s a vermeil copy, because even with a high income, £10k on a piece of jewellery is excessive. I think the diamonds make it less likely to be real - without them the bracelet is £3-4K which is expensive enough!
I reckon it’s a copy too! It doesn’t look legitimate to me.

Reactions: 2
I agree ! If it had been the plain version I would have thought it was genuine but not this one. Someone has been shopping on DH Gate 🤣

• Haha
Most of her clothes are cheap Primark stuff so the bracelet is bound to be a copy of the real thing.

What a difference, BTW, between her posts about waiting for tests and Nat Woodward's latest post on similar. Now that's how to do female empowerment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree ! If it had been the plain version I would have thought it was genuine but not this one. Someone has been shopping on DH Gate 🤣
there's a £50 version on Kate Spade. Quite nice. But even that's a lot for a bracelet.

Reactions: 3
So today Nicky is celebrating Secondary Sisters (you know, that charity that Laura seems to run that Nicky has no real involvement in anymore ) and the fact they have raised (almost!) 10k for charity in three years...

Which, let's be honest, pales a bit in comparison to the amount Nicky has managed to raise for herself to go to nice places for dinner etc. I mean, she made more than 10k from that necklace nonsense alone. Guessing that all went on holidays and not charity though.

Yeah great one Nicky. Impressive... You're such a selfless philitropist... Are you off to Hawksmoor again to celebrate?

I think she should have just not mentioned it tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So today Nicky is celebrating Secondary Sisters (you know, that charity that Laura seems to run that Nicky has no real involvement in anymore ) and the fact they have raised (almost!) 10k for charity in three years...

Which, let's be honest, pales a bit in comparison to the amount Nicky has managed to raise for herself to go to nice places for dinner etc. I mean, she made more than 10k from that necklace nonsense alone. Guessing that all went on holidays and not charity though.

Yeah great one Nicky. Impressive... You're such a selfless philitropist... Are you off to Hawksmoor again to celebrate?

I think she should have just not mentioned it tbh.
Bloody good point. She’s a greedy twit.

Reactions: 8
I can see she has her god daughter with her again. I think the mother of that child is more patient than me, because it would annoy me to see Nicky "playing Mum" with my child. Because let's be honest that's what she's doing. (E.g. NNL making up the bedroom she had designated for her child for the god child, the style of poses, etc. etc). I would feel sad for her that IVF didn't work, and obviously that she is going to die young without having any kids, but even so I'd be annoyed -- my child is not a doll you can "play pretend" with ffs.

Tbf for all we know, the parents asked her to babysit so they could have a night off. If it bothered them to see NNL being like that with her then they could ask someone else to babysit.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, she annoys the hell out of me, but as a mum, it’s clear she adores the little ones in her life, it wouldn’t bother me a bit. I just think lucky little girl, getting spoiled.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.