Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dancing around behind the camera in front of the others.....seems so embarrassing. She's hyper. It's got to be all coming out of fear.
Also if she’s has so much hip pain why does she do it? Clearly she must have it, the scans shows she has active cancer there and it must hurt like hell.

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right, this is a “campaign 🥱🙄” for breast cancer but she’s advising us, (I would go as far as to say encouraging us even) on how to “tan correctly” to avoid tanning lines…. Is she actually for real?! I don’t wish her any bad but surely if you’ve received a spanner in the works or some bad news, then you take the smug grin off your face and maybe act slightly humbler?!! I agree with the poster above about them all dancing around like tadpoles. It’s just so staged and icky!
The reason we don’t need to worry is most of us don’t constantly walk around nearly naked nor I imagine are prancing around at a photo shoot, somehow thinking we are famous.

I've really had it with NNL and her vain cronies. I miss BB, who actually WAS sexy, despite the ads. And who actually did raise awareness to new levels. At least there was a point to it all.
BB gave me the rage too with all her prancing around half naked 🤭

Reactions: 8
And as for 'women empowering women' on Laura's latest dancing reel, nope. Doesn't do that for me. I feel more empowered by women who are strong, dignified, eloquent, self-possessed and usually, fully-dressed.

Reactions: 11
And as for 'women empowering women' on Laura's latest dancing reel, nope. Doesn't do that for me. I feel more empowered by women who are strong, dignified, eloquent, self-possessed and usually, fully-dressed.
There is this real thing in the cancer influencer community that being an empowered woman = prancing around like a twit half naked. Why has this become a thing?

Reactions: 9
There is this real thing in the cancer influencer community that being an empowered woman = prancing around like a twit half naked. Why has this become a thing?
I don't know. To me, it looks like being an embarrassing woman rather than an empowered one.

Laura just makes me feel uncomfortable watching her. I dunno what it is about her, I just feel so embarrassed for her when I see her dancing around - it’s so awkward and forced and you can sort of feel her own discomfort through it, if that makes sense? It just makes me cringe. Nic makes me roll my eyes because she absolutely loves herself and genuine thinks she’s some stunning, super hot babe and that over estimation of her own looks make it just desperate but with Laura it’s just forced. The whole thing just makes me think “ICK”

Laura just makes me feel uncomfortable watching her. I dunno what it is about her, I just feel so embarrassed for her when I see her dancing around - it’s so awkward and forced and you can sort of feel her own discomfort through it, if that makes sense? It just makes me cringe. Nic makes me roll my eyes because she absolutely loves herself and genuine thinks she’s some stunning, super hot babe and that over estimation of her own looks make it just desperate but with Laura it’s just forced. The whole thing just makes me think “ICK”
I absolutely hate the way that Laura gurns and smiles lovingly at her own reflection while filming herself. I can't imagine doing that!

I absolutely hate the way that Laura gurns and smiles lovingly at her own reflection while filming herself. I can't imagine doing that!
It’s the whole simpering head tilting thing she does that gets me, and the constant use of the word “yeah” at the end of every sentence on Instagram stories she does when she has no idea what to say and wants to fill space

“Just going to London for a photoShoot which im very excited about… so….. YEAH”

Urgh.

Reactions: 4
All any them want to do is promote shite for idiots to buy,, which the end goal is lining their greedy self absorbed pockets
None of it is about raising awareness, they are all just thieving greedy fuckers

Laura get me a flat in London i spend so much time here!!! What a wanker!

Cancer or not they are all very ugly human beings from inside out,, using an illness for self promotion and financial gain it’s quite repugnant

i Can’t get my head around the fact that cancer has become something to use to promote yourself and gain money from. There are some lovely people out there dealing with so much, they don’t need to be behaving like utter gob shites either. Emma ( peeps mum) was wonderful, I fear a lot of people are sat at home feeling even more low because they feel they should be living with cancer like theses imbeciles.

Reactions: 18
i Can’t get my head around the fact that cancer has become something to use to promote yourself and gain money from. There are some lovely people out there dealing with so much, they don’t need to be behaving like utter gob shites either. Emma ( peeps mum) was wonderful, I fear a lot of people are sat at home feeling even more low because they feel they should be living with cancer like theses imbeciles.
I think while there are some people who go down that route to help others, most do it as a coping mechanism. I think a lot of them tend to be people who are quite self absorbed and obsessed with socials to begin with so are probably narcissistic twats anyway. Then they find this world where people fawn after them and they think it’s admiration but really it’s just pity. It’s sad really. I can’t fathom how they want to waste so much of their precious time on social media.

Reactions: 3
I wonder do they ever consider that karma bites back,,, while they are spewing their greedy gains to trick people????
I mean using a job/illness to gain financially for your own benefit?

It’s something that would really bother me and I always think they have no luck for what they do to ordinary vulnerable people when they continuously brag about this and that and con people out of money

Reactions: 2
That was the big “update” - that she needs a repeat bone biopsy? Seriously?

“they want to do a CT guided biopsy - WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED TO BEGIN WITH”

The sense of entitlement is off the scale.

That was the big “update” - that she needs a repeat bone biopsy? Seriously?

“they want to do a CT guided biopsy - WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED TO BEGIN WITH”

The sense of entitlement is off the scale.
Yeah , cos she's an interventional radiologist and knows best 🙄hey but sure, go ahead and be exposed to more radiation
Nik, the reason they don't immediately go for CT biopsy is because of time it takes to do / scanner availability , expertise required ( only a few interventional radiologists at the hospital are likely to know how to do the procedure- and quite often a biopsy done in clinic is sufficient )....shall I go on?

Yeah , cos she's an interventional radiologist and knows best 🙄hey but sure, go ahead and be exposed to more radiation
Nik, the reason they don't immediately go for CT biopsy is because of time it takes to do / scanner availability , expertise required ( only a few interventional radiologists at the hospital are likely to know how to do the procedure- and quite often a biopsy done in clinic is sufficient )....shall I go on?
She’s so bizarre. A normal person would be like FFS more procedures. Whereas she’s smug because it proved she was ‘right’ in the first place? I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.