Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. She had to go bald and in black to that event last week because she didn’t have anything pink….she’s wearing a pink wig to run in, today. twit.

Reactions: 13
I know when i'm due cus Nik is always just befores me :ROFLMAO: . She's the biggest attention seeker ever. I've seen her arse more than my own at this point in time. There is nothing classy about NNL. Sucks to say this too because I feel so bad for her. I just wish she'd read the room a little and be more respectful.

Reactions: 5
It's not even 'Aunt Flow.' It's 'Aunt FLO'. Sigh. She is a bit clueless, really.

Reactions: 2
She’s so clueless. Not every single penny goes towards cancer research either. Go do some research NNL

Reactions: 7
Na still don’t feel sod all for Skippy!
The stories yesterday all staged and every single one of them pointed back at ME ME ME !!!!!

Nearly every one of them mentioned herself and HER CANCER,,, hate to point something out Skippy there are millions maybe even billions of other hoomans who have forms of cancer like you,,, so fuk off with your self endorsed pity party!

She is really laying it on thIck recently in between the adverts that line her pouch!
Sneaky Skippy

Reactions: 8
I think it's ironic that she describes her health issues as 'boring' so won't go into them, but will bore the pants off everybody with endless spending/sunbathing/spouting rubbish. Actually she'd be a lot more likeable if she shared more of the former and less of the latter.

Reactions: 12
I think it's ironic that she describes her health issues as 'boring' so won't go into them, but will bore the pants off everybody with endless spending/sunbathing/spouting rubbish. Actually she'd be a lot more likeable if she shared more of the former and less of the latter.
I think it’s just all boring at this point. It’s just Groundhog Day - she goes out or does something and then we get the woe is me pitty party. It’s becoming a routine. She just needs to stop sharing every mundane detail of her life on Instagram. If she’s not feeling great or whatever then why doesn’t she just put her phone away and go to bed? It doesn’t need to be explained or documented for strangers. It’s just pure attention seeking as always with her.

Reactions: 6
Skippy just piss off,,, how many other people are having a tit day and are totally broken?

Yes your story is bloody boring because all you’ve ever do is drone on about your feking self!
Maybe being on the pop yesterday after the walk was why you feel so tit today,, maybe take a look at your alcohol intake.

Most pain relief don’t usually allow for the amount of drinking she does so pain can’t be too bad!
Or enlighten us on what pain management you do use… or get back in ya pouch!

Skippy just piss off,,, how many other people are having a tit day and are totally broken?

Yes your story is bloody boring because all you’ve ever do is drone on about your feking self!
Maybe being on the pop yesterday after the walk was why you feel so tit today,, maybe take a look at your alcohol intake.

Most pain relief don’t usually allow for the amount of drinking she does so pain can’t be too bad!
Or enlighten us on what pain management you do use… or get back in ya pouch!
She says she takes Heavy Duty pain ie Naproxen hahaha I take Zomorph and Naproxen plus others not sure I though Naproxen was that strong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Naproxen isn’t a heavy duty pain killer, it’s for moderate pain, it just lasts longer and it’s anti-inflammatory

its similar to Ibuprofen

Whatever she’s taking clearly isn’t appropriate seeing as she’s saying she’s in pain a lot now. Although I sort of find that hard to believe seeing as she seems perfectly happy to jump around the place in her thong, go on a 5K walk and mow the lawn/do the gardening etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.