Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I've done this right and hopefully didn't miss any other thread suggestions..
I think you've done it right! Many thanks. So I was just reeling from the latest - reel. She's seriously giving advice to 'vulnerable hoomans' on how to get over Covid, when all along she's probably infected God knows how many vulnerable people on holiday by not taking any precautions. It's kind of unbelievable really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know if I've done this right and hopefully didn't miss any other thread suggestions..
Top thread title 🏆

I think you've done it right! Many thanks. So I was just reeling from the latest - reel. She's seriously giving advice to 'vulnerable hoomans' on how to get over Covid, when all along she's probably infected God knows how many vulnerable people on holiday by not taking any precautions. It's kind of unbelievable really.
She 100000% tested positive before/at the start of that USA holiday - that's why her negative has come back so quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if all the dancing and pissing about is a smokescreen for being actually quite frightened. Her illness is clearly progressing pain-wise and even to somebody who looks like nothing ever gets to them, that's got to be pretty terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if all the dancing and pissing about is a smokescreen for being actually quite frightened. Her illness is clearly progressing pain-wise and even to somebody who looks like nothing ever gets to them, that's got to be pretty terrifying.
Definitely....i think with the new IV chemo she appears to me to be struggling with living life how she wants with no regrets and actually having to be a cancer patient. She was pretty free to do as she pleased on the cape and I can imagine shes finding this new chemo hard to accept

Reactions: 3
So where do we think the next trip is going to be? 🙄

Looking at her begging life list, I'm going for a treehouse in the UK

• Heart
So where do we think the next trip is going to be? 🙄

Looking at her begging life list, I'm going for a treehouse in the UK
Oh God, it's going to be Trevor the Treehouse then. With lots of tree-hugging and silly faces drawn onto the trunk etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mr Boring looks seriously peeved with her in her latest story. Like he’s had enough of her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mr Boring looks seriously peeved with her in her latest story. Like he’s had enough of her nonsense.
Imagine living your life with a camera constantly rolling for Instagram. Even something as boring as cooking Monday night's tea after work is filmed, it would be exhausting. Still, you've gotta take the rough with the free holidays, Alex!

Reactions: 8
I have no idea, thankfully looking at her, who that Olivia Rose is she's pretending to get emo over, but that's basically the type of influencer she's aspiring to now isn't it? The love island style basic who loves herself and poses on holiday constantly in boring clothes.

She's changed SO MUCH from when I first started following her.

And the way she's trying to the lick arse of these bigger accounts recently is so blatant

Reactions: 8
Why did she wear a mask for bleeping Sainsbury’s? But she didn’t wear a mask on the PLANE when she was possibly knowingly spreading around COVID?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yes, she's definitely hard to handle for a variety of reasons. But she's also riddled with cancer. Scary place to be for a young woman, even if she does her best to hide it with the whole singing-dancing-silly hand pose-things.

Reactions: 6
Yes, she's definitely hard to handle for a variety of reasons. But she's also riddled with cancer. Scary place to be for a young woman, even if she does her best to hide it with the whole singing-dancing-silly hand pose-things.
I agree, It’s so tragic, I really didn’t mind her, but so disappointed she boarded that plane last week. I just hope that she wasn’t in contact with any vulnerable people who might not have the luxury of the antiviral meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, It’s so tragic, I really didn’t mind her, but so disappointed she boarded that plane last week. I just hope that she wasn’t in contact with any vulnerable people who might not have the luxury of the antiviral meds.
Yeah, that's the really inconsiderate part of her. She's not someone I could ever like or warm to, but as always it's a complex mix of emotions and I feel sorry for what she's about to go through as things decline further.

• Heart
Yeah, that's the really inconsiderate part of her. She's not someone I could ever like or warm to, but as always it's a complex mix of emotions and I feel sorry for what she's about to go through as things decline further.
I often look at Nicky and Alex and see them with a few little kids, they would really be the best parents and it’s heartbreaking that they wanted it so badly, their whole lives ahead with wonderful plans, family and friends and it was cruelly snatched, my heart goes out to everyone with cancer. 😔

Also can I add, all you ladies who have cancer are amazing. I’ve witnessed it, with my lovely dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I often look at Nicky and Alex and see them with a few little kids, they would really be the best parents and it’s heartbreaking that they wanted it so badly, their whole lives ahead with wonderful plans, family and friends and it was cruelly snatched, my heart goes out to everyone with cancer. 😔

Also can I add, all you ladies who have cancer are amazing. I’ve witnessed it, with my lovely dad.
Lots of people have had to deal this experience though, including myself, it doesn't excuse your bad behaviour and allow you to act like a head. As she constantly does at the moment .

But yeah, if she had kids maybe she'd be less painfully infantile on instagram - but, tbh, it would probably encourage her further. You know she'd become a mummy blogger and the world doesn't deserve that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.