Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very strange that at her age,,,

1. She is out with her parents
2. She doesn’t seem to be able to spend any time alone
3. The parents especially the dad actually encourages this behaviour
4. Her life is so empty of anything meaningful
5. She wastes each day setting up her phone to record herself
6. Her need to feel wanted and get likes

She really has nothing from what I can see, it’s quite sad to exist this way
She doesn’t seem to have any friends does she? Yes there’s the couples they go away on holiday with or whatever but they seem to be Alex’s friends/friends partners. Nic doesn’t seem to have any actual female friends of her own. Never hear of her meeting up with the girls for a drink or going out with her friends for a meal (without Alex) or going for a weekend away with friends (without Alex)

she just seems to wander around her house alone talking into her phone waiting for Alex to come home from work each day.

Reactions: 5
I find it odd she plants her phone and records herself acting an absolute tool but pretends she current know the phone is on. Goonless is polite.

Reactions: 5
Maybe her friends are the Foolowers?

But I agree she doesn’t seem to have friends of her own or people she can spend time with
But in all honesty,,, I can understand why no one wants to be around her because she’s so self absorbed and loud!
Plus she never puts the camera down

Reactions: 3
Anxiety my arse. Hate people like her using the anxiety card - doesn’t effect her prancing around half naked looking for attention. Her family must be so as habit terrified of upsetting the spoilt brat
My thoughts exactly!!!

Maybe it's a mystic rune which translated reads 'I am a hooman bean living beneath the great ball of joy, and this tattoo was spenny so I need to show it off almost as often as my fanny.'
Haha 😂 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.