Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane2022

Hi all!
I had to create a Tattle account to join this conversation to agree with this thread & my absolute disgust of what went on at her chemo session yesterday - OMG - Nicknacklou & nurses lying on the ground!! What an absolute joke 🤢 and then preaching to us today re being vulnerable?!

I used to genuinely like this girl but she has turned into such a piece of work in the past year…. I hope more of her ‘beautiful hoomans’ wake up to her utter rubbish & greed

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Glitteryflipflops

Can we please not with the alcohol consumption monitoring and not very subtle implications that Nicky has brought her cancer on herself. When people have cancer, particularly people in Nickys position, the absolute last thing they need is people being all cats bum mouth about how much alcohol/sugar/deodorant etc they are consuming. I know, because I have been there and it just isn't what we need to hear, especially from cancer muggles. I didn't have a single risk factor for breast cancer, and drink far less than most people I know, and I still got aggressive breast cancer in my thirties.

In Nickys case, it's actually far more likely that her IVF treatment was a factor, particularly the way that it must have grown very aggressively for her to get her de novo diagnosis, and I do think in the future more things are going to come out about hormonal contraceptives, IVF etc and the links to breast cancer. Not to say that is her fault either.

Trust me, anyone with cancer, and I'm sure that includes Nicky, will have tortured themselves time and time again with 'what caused my cancer'.

I think the woman is absolutely insufferable and can't imagine how irritating it must be to be at any sort of social event/holiday/aeroplane journey with her. But she is in an incredibly scary place right now and I don't think comments about her having a glass of wine are helpful or necessary are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Olgivy

VIP Member
She epitomises this hierarchical world we live in. That even those who are suffering with cancer, and are less fortunate will now have to watch someone else in the “same” position, but with a better quality of living, rub their noses in it all day long. Not only that, they will have to spend their final days wondering why they can’t be so “positive” too.

I feel bad for her situation, I really do. It must be fucking awful knowing what’s happening in your body and that you are effectively dying. I can’t even pretend to know how that feels. But, I feel like her behaviour is really toxic. Along with many other cancer influencers who prance about all day, and enjoy profiting from those who feel bad for them.

At first I was guilty for even feeling this way. I may have even had a word with a universe, hoping that I won’t be struck down dead for thinking this way. Yes if I had a terminal illness I’d want lots of people to love on me and give me attention, I would. Who wouldn’t? But, to what degree does it become excessive? There is something about this whole thing that just doesn’t sit right with me.

I’m a very grateful sort of person, and I like to share what I have with those who are less fortunate. If I had 22K donated to me, I’d like to purchase a holiday or two for those who are in my EXACT situation who don’t want to build a following and perform all day on social media. I think she should share, why does she have to have it all? I’m sure Monique would like a nice surprise or two? And a few others I can think of too.

I just don’t get it, because thinking about people other than myself comes easy to me. If she didn’t want to share her funds, she could set up something called the “unknown warriors” and ask her following to raise funds for those who are suffering from cancer but don’t want to be on social media all day.

I don’t find her to be particularly interesting either, and she isn’t genuine in the slightest. She says things like “yay, I’ve never been more happier to be having chemo” Well it isn’t fucking yay is it? Why glamorise something that is brutal and frightening?

I’d much rather see the harsh reality of cancer, not pleasant to hear but at least it would be real. It’s like even with something as terrible as this, we have to put one big positive spin on it for the likes.

It’s toxic AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Considering she's on mobility allowance/PIP, shes just filmed herself walking up 300 steps ..
This makes me utterly LIVID

• Heart

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
I’m actually appalled by that nonsense on the chemo ward. Have the staff there seriously got nothing else they should be doing with their time? Fannying around performing for some stupid Instagram video for some attention seeking woman
in her MID 30s…….. I am gobsmacked. I wonder what the hospital trust would have to say about it???
Do you know what I’m at the hairdressers but when I get home I’m going to email the hospital to complain. With the NHS in the state it is, it’s completely inappropriate for staff to be wasting their time like this. I’ll report back.

• Heart

Jvuddie

VIP Member
So with the whole 1 in 2 people getting cancer thing (agree, it's very scary), would anybody round here actually do a dance around a chemo pump? If so, that's fine, but I'm just curious to know. Personally, I wouldn't. But I would probably dress up and wear the biggest earrings.
As someone with the exact same cancer as Nicky and at the exact same stage I can tell you I would never ever do this in a room where the vast majority of people are not in the headspace for an idiot to be dancing round their chemo pump.

I actually find chemo so triggering and distressing I would probably punch her in the face if she did this near me.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I don't know if I've done this right and hopefully didn't miss any other thread suggestions..
I think you've done it right! Many thanks. So I was just reeling from the latest - reel. She's seriously giving advice to 'vulnerable hoomans' on how to get over Covid, when all along she's probably infected God knows how many vulnerable people on holiday by not taking any precautions. It's kind of unbelievable really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Struggling to get my head round the concept of going to the lengths of setting your phone up to take a pic of yourself eating a toastie & it’s a big deal because you’re on your own? Surely this isn’t an unusual occurrence, she must’ve eaten by herself at the age of 30whatever 🤔
Jesus she is absolutely fucking full of her own self importance and hot air. The rest of the planet is perfectly capable of trying on & purchasing a pair of jeans without this muppet giving is her pathetic pearls of wisdom. As for this nonsense of not eating alone in public…… oh fuck all the way off and get over yourself. Won’t eat alone in public but finds it’s perfectly fine to set a fucking camera up and take photos of herself in public. She a self righteous idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jvuddie

VIP Member
You know I really feel for her. I do find her behaviour to be ridiculous but I do think that it’s all a charade to hide her absolute terror.the reality is that some day, probably quite suddenly it will come to a halt for her. God bless her really
This is the thing though, she's in an awful position and it IS horrible.

But so are some of her followers, like myself, so she must be able to imagine how people like us, living the exact same hell, feel when we constantly see someone holidaying, spending other's cash for treats etc that we know we'll never be able to afford. Who knows if I will even manage another trip abroad before i drop dead.

We just get all of the shit scan results, but without the holidays to help us repress them all.

I recognise that trying to make other people feel better isn't anyone else's responsibility - but she did take a bit of this on when choosing to make money off becoming a cancer influencer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Cariad

VIP Member
She’s turning into bowelbabe in that respect. Sooooo attention seeking. I’m pretty sure those staff had more important things to do, as well.
I can't imagine the manager of the chemo unit would be too pleased with all the disruption with filming and staff lying on the floor not exactly complying with infection control ....in our trust any such filming would be very much frowned upon and disallowed

Reactions: 16

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Struggling to get my head round the concept of going to the lengths of setting your phone up to take a pic of yourself eating a toastie & it’s a big deal because you’re on your own? Surely this isn’t an unusual occurrence, she must’ve eaten by herself at the age of 30whatever 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Get under that big ball of joy"...errrr most of us are at work??!?! (As are many people in similar situations to Nick). She is sooo annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Ah she must of been reading here as now as she is now thanking the bootiful hoomans ,,, I said the other day she never thanks anyone! Apparently we are all in it together!

I just don’t know how anyone can watch her and not get peed off, only back a few hours and now planning the next trip?
I really am lost for words (well nice words but swear words I have plenty)
surely this gets people backs up?
I can’t see how it couldn’t get peoples backs up?? Look at the huge difference between Bowelbabe and Nic for example . Deborah spent her time raising awareness, funds, yes ok doing some brand work but it wasn’t (or didn’t seem to be) the main focus of her passion. She seemed to genuinely want to stop people going through the hell she was going through. Ok, BB clearly didn’t need the money but neither did she go on holiday every month! NNL is just so vulgar. There will be plenty of cancer patients reading her thread who are on their knees financially because they didn’t beg for money. Something about her turns my stomach. She’s so crass. Selfish and crass.

PokerKing18

She's now concerned about her holiday this weekend. I'm sorry, what number holiday is that this year! People are striking to get paid a valid wage, people are struggling to pay energy bills and buy food, and she's worrying she may miss out on a trip. Seriously, this woman needs teaching about the real world.

If 'Mr G' is sick, watch them still go away and infect others!

• Heart

sarahlou1966

Yesterday after advertising her sisters Wedding Venue she said she would need help from small businesses so I commented that small businesses will need paying and I hoped she wasn’t after any freebies and I’m so shocked 😳 she blocked me !!!! I’m sick to death of her with her greedy manipulative ways and pretending yesterday she didn’t know how to put on her party hat 🥳 & her comment on the holiday that SS is advertising. Well I guess 👋🏻 NNL it’s hasn’t been a pleasure 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Why did she wear a mask for fucking Sainsbury’s? But she didn’t wear a mask on the PLANE when she was possibly knowingly spreading around COVID?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

PokerKing18

I've been in a store before when she's been dancing around and she knocked into someone. The look on her face as if it was the other person's fault. Nikki ended up going to the next aisle to do more dancing. Far too into herself. Just wish I had the courage to say something to her and tell her to apologise to the woman she knocked into.

• Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
3CF240E5-F88E-4CEF-B562-E158A88C2254.jpeg

Oh Nicki. Please fuck all the way off with this patronising shit. The only person who cares about your “cellulite” dear is YOU. No one else cares. Stop desperately gagging for attention and looking for constant validation and praise from strangers online. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14