Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even with a warning from an oncologist, not everybody chooses to listen. And that's their choice. I had a friend who had a stroke many years ago and was warned about alcohol afterwards. Her response was to raise a glass of champagne. She's still alive and thriving. Each to their own.

Reactions: 2
Conversely my sister who also has SBC in her 30s has been told she can drink, that alcohol doesn’t have any adverse effect on her medication nor on her cancer and that she shouldn’t feel she has to become teetotal - drinking isn’t going to make her cancer any worse. You cannot say you 100% know what Nic’s oncologist has said to her.
Oh no, I've not been told not to drink. As mentioned earlier I've been given lots of leeway after my secondary diagnosis (more than my first). I was just warned of the risks a lot, they even gave me a little NHS leaflet so I imagine it's pretty standard.
That was my only point. It's completely up to Nicky if she chooses to drink - I still do a bit when I'm not on active treatment. I just try not to get hammered every night (not that I am suggesting she is)!

Reactions: 1
People will of course question things if she puts all and sundry of her life story on Instagram.

I think cancer is just a tit deal and no one brings it on themselves, regardless of anything diet related
Only thing you can connect some cancers with is smoking and asbestos?
As far as I know but always willing to learn more 😊

People will of course question things if she puts all and sundry of her life story on Instagram.

I think cancer is just a tit deal and no one brings it on themselves, regardless of anything diet related
Only thing you can connect some cancers with is smoking and asbestos?
As far as I know but always willing to learn more 😊
As well, the thing is, sometimes a person can do everything right and still end up with cancer. 1 : 2 of us.
I knew a man who ate extremely healthily and well, didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, exercised appropriately, and got a really aggressive cancer and was dead within months of diagnosis. It was a shock to everyone who knew him, and he was devastated because he’d followed all health guidelines and felt extremely cheated by all the health guidance he’d followed. He wanted to live a ripe old healthy life and sadly he didn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As well, the thing is, sometimes a person can do everything right and still end up with cancer. 1 : 2 of us.
I knew a man who ate extremely healthily and well, didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, exercised appropriately, and got a really aggressive cancer and was dead within months of diagnosis. It was a shock to everyone who knew him, and he was devastated because he’d followed all health guidelines and felt extremely cheated by all the health guidance he’d followed. He wanted to live a ripe old healthy life and sadly he didn’t.
I know cancer is pure evil
And why people get it is just a mystery sometimes
I think we all have it inside, it just takes something to trigger it
🥲

Reactions: 6
She’s dancing around the kitchen now, happy as Larry.

Dicky Nicky throws a sicky, instead of going somewhere she might find tricky.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s dancing around the kitchen now, happy as Larry.

Dicky Nicky throws a sicky, instead of going somewhere she might find tricky.
She does LOVE going to events though, even with BBB there. So I wonder if she actually might be feeling pretty rough.

So now we know why she has cancelled on going to the event? It’s her anniversary, no doubt planning something childish for the big event.

Reactions: 4
So now we know why she has cancelled on going to the event? It’s her anniversary, no doubt planning something childish for the big event.
It’s possible she didn’t go because she only remembered the anniversary last minute? Too wrapped up in herself and forgot that important date: bet she’s not too unwell for a meal out or deliveroo later though

Reactions: 1
Way to go Gormless,,, the MILs secret cornflake chocolate treacle crispies for your anniversary tea tonight,, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AND She had the cheek to use the bake off music 🤣🤣🤣

Skippy,,,, 8 years of marriage and pulling all stops out of the cornflake box

• Haha
Way to go Gormless,,, the MILs secret cornflake chocolate treacle crispies for your anniversary tea tonight,, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AND She had the cheek to use the bake off music 🤣🤣🤣

Skippy,,,, 8 years of marriage and pulling all stops out of the cornflake box
Yeah, the 'recipe' for chocolate crispies was a bit much. I mean - shove some cornflakes, chocolate and treacle together and put in the fridge. Hardly Raymond Blanc.

• Haha
A chocolate cornflake cake? A child can make those. I was making them when I was 5 years old. You’re hardly Mary bloody Berry, Nicky 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And there they are, out having a meal. That’s what her performance this morning was all in aid of. She knew she was going out for dinner and that today was her anniversary (let’s be clear there is no chance that it slipped her mind, of course she knew today was their wedding anniversary) so she bailed on the secondary sisters thing and made up some ridiculous excuse instead of just being honest. But why? No one would begrudge her going out for her anniversary with her husband so why all the lies?

It's almost like she can't keep up with her lies, if she needs to rest that much why is she now out for a meal? Does she forget that once she posts something it's out there for everyone to see and she will get caught out? No doubt tomorrow will be a repeat that she's "overdone it" and needs to "listen to her body" don't get me wrong though, I feel for her with the hand she's been dealt, of course I do.

She’s such a melt. Thinks she’s cheekily deceiving us, yet we can see straight through her. Someone needs to tell her the story of the boy who cried wolf.

And there they are, out having a meal. That’s what her performance this morning was all in aid of. She knew she was going out for dinner and that today was her anniversary (let’s be clear there is no chance that it slipped her mind, of course she knew today was their wedding anniversary) so she bailed on the secondary sisters thing and made up some ridiculous excuse instead of just being honest. But why? No one would begrudge her going out for her anniversary with her husband so why all the lies?
And then puts it all on social media so she can't even pretend she stayed in 😂

• Haha
And she’s so fake and transparent. Just when you start to feel sympathy for her, She shows what a complete snake she actually is.

Sorry but who calls their other half,, bean, chicken or lobster???

There are definitely a few cornflakes missing out the box there!!! 🤣

Not surprised at all,,,, today was all a massive porkie pie, for attention.
Never forget this is a job to line Skippys pouch

• Haha
People would have a lot more respect for her if she just admitted that she didn’t want to attend the event, it’s her anniversary and she doesn’t get on with Laura anymore! It’s the lying and faking feeling poorly that winds me up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.