Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with it at all, I was just saying I think that's what she said?

I'm not quite sure how she can think at that at 34 or however old she is, that it's normal to sit and song along to Moana while having cancer treatment as loud as she did?

She needs to get a grip. The problem is because she has a terminal cancer, people are probably too afraid to say anything because, you know, she's dying, and they are scared of either upsetting her or being seen as horrible by outsiders.

Chances are she won't make 40, nevermind 50 or 60 but aside from that, she needs to grow up and get herself in a better headspace to deal with the inevitable.

She strikes me as the sort to stamp her feet when she doesn't get her own way too....
Oh no - I know, sorry I wasn’t saying that what you were saying was nonsense- I meant that the situation is just crazy. 😊

Reactions: 1
Nicky was diagnised at 30, I was also diagnosed at 30. A young person's ward wasn't even vaguely suggested, and having asked around a couple other younger girls I knew diagnosed at a similiar age they think she may have had to request it...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nicky was diagnised at 30, I was also diagnosed at 30. A young person's ward wasn't even vaguely suggested, and having asked around a couple other younger girls I knew diagnosed at a similiar age they think she may have had to request it...
She really will do anything to feel special won’t she?!

I hope you’re doing as well as possible though. And well done for not being a NNL style cancerprincess.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Our childrens hospital has a cancer section for young people and I'm fairly sure it's only up to 21.

Honestly why does she have to be naked in all of her stories. I see her naked more than I see myself naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any bleeping excuse to show off her perfectly flat belly. Though my god she’s getting leathery.

Reactions: 7
I mean she spends her whole life prancing around in a thong, must be easy to forget 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1438673
Baring in mind she hasn’t had a treatment for a few weeks now?! Why is her head still completely bald and shiny? Is she shaving it for max attention?

She’s sunbathing topless? It’s not like she lives in the middle of nowhere…
She doesn’t give a fig. Promoting malignant melanoma to the max & the treatment for that is pretty hideous 😩🥺

Reactions: 3
She’s insufferable. I mean, I feel sorry for the girl, but if this was anybody normal, healthy person of her age, she would get serious criticism.

Reactions: 3
She’s sunbathing topless? It’s not like she lives in the middle of nowhere…
It’s just all for attention. All of it. She probably enjoys the fact that her neighbours have seen her naked/topless. Wonder how Mr Gormless feels about all & sundry seeing his wife’s knackers?

Reactions: 6
You can just fancy food without causing a drama and needing to tell over 100 thousand people you don't know why you fancied it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Also, do we need to be told every time she's on her period.
I think she’s got MAJOR hang ups about anyone ever viewing her as anything else than thin. It’s like she constantly feels like she has to explain and justify any instance why her body doesn’t look completely flat. It’s like some sort of weird compulsion.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At this point, she might as well just take her bikini off and film her stories and her “work” videos naked. Because we all know this is what she really wants to do. Yes Nicky, we know you are slim.

Reactions: 2
If that’s bloating I better lock myself away and never ever show my belly let alone bloat
You also know she knows this, and is basically just flaunting her figure. I'm sorry but this size 8 woman doesn't give a tit about body positivity and is just using it to get views. A really crappy thing to do when she knows how many people struggle with their weight.

How her followers don't see through this defeats me

Reactions: 9
She has hinted at the ED thing in the past - remember when she wore her wedding dress and it wouldn’t do up? How skinny/unwell she must have been. But she hints at a lot of things and never goes into detail (aside from various odd TMI things).

How come she never does anything seriously? Other than flogging useless deodorant and beauty boxes for some cash? Like there has been a brilliant video doing the round recently about cancer patients and sex. A lot of cancer patients have issues post chemo with incontinence too, not to mention heavy terrible periods (yes NNL we see you in a string bikini with your period….i can barely leave the house when on mine let alone sunbathe and pose for the gram). No way could you ever see her having a deep conversation about these.

When she’s not flogging her wares on the gram, part of me does feel so sorry for her. As someone else has said I think the childish act is part of regressing and not wanting to deal with what’s ahead of her (and she’s found her social media niche). I wish she would maybe see someone like a therapist for this (an no NNL, crying for attention on your nurses is not therapy).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.