Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done an update. I was almost sympathetic until she starts SINGING LOUDLY on the hospital ward. What is wrong with this woman? FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder she’s allowed to be on the teenager ward when she mostly acts like an 8 year old. It’s appalling behaviour, and potentially making other patients’ time on the ward more disruptive.

I too was feeling sorry for her until she started acting so selfishly. Nick, having cancer doesn’t give you the right to do whatever you want and have no consideration for other patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Singing on a ward? Especially a young adult’s ward, a lot of them are probably really scared. I don’t understand why she’s still on that ward… it doesn’t make sense. She’s in her 30’s now, why is she getting special treatment? A paw patrol plaster, are you kidding? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Singing on a ward? Especially a young adult’s ward, a lot of them are probably really scared. I don’t understand why she’s still on that ward… it doesn’t make sense. She’s in her 30’s now, why is she getting special treatment? A paw patrol plaster, are you kidding? 🤪
BD4A65B3-D482-4CD9-BB0C-E1963B9B3D87.jpeg

literally stipulates here it’s for ages 16 - 30 so no, she shouldn’t be getting access to the young adult unit now at all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1434690

literally stipulates here it’s for ages 16 - 30 so no, she shouldn’t be getting access to the young adult unit now at all
Apparently it depends on where you are based as to whether it's available.

But i got diagnosed at 30 and I would have found it extremely odd to have been on a young person's ward - not that it was offered. Admittedly it is tough when you are the only person under 60 most of the time, but cancer is tough generally and I wouldn't have wanted to take up the place of a ACTUAL young person.

Surely you would feel a bit of an idiot if you were anyone apart from Nick Nack Lou?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently it depends on where you are based as to whether it's available.

But i got diagnosed at 30 and I would have found it extremely odd to have been on a young person's ward - not that it was offered. Admittedly it is tough when you are the only person under 60 most of the time, but cancer is tough generally and I wouldn't have wanted to take up the place of a ACTUAL young person.

Surely you would feel a bit of an idiot if you were anyone apart from Nick Nack Lou?
I’d feel uncomfortable being mid 30s on a ward with 16 year old children. Literally young enough to be her daughter!!!

Reactions: 2
Her childish behaviour is nauseating
I just don’t understand WHY she acts like that? Does she think it’s funny? Endearing? Is it just attention seeking? Is it to deflect from the fact that in reality she doesn’t really have much of a personality and hasn’t really got much in the way of interesting adult conversation so she playacts like a child to cover it up?

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand WHY she acts like that? Does she think it’s funny? Endearing? Is it just attention seeking? Is it to deflect from the fact that in reality she doesn’t really have much of a personality and hasn’t really got much in the way of interesting adult conversation so she playacts like a child to cover it up?
I think it's a coping mechanism. She's regressed back to being a child as she can't mentally process what's going on. In her head it's easier to pretend she's in a Disney movie then to actually accept the reality of the situation. It's very sad and I think she could benefit from therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think it's a coping mechanism. She's regressed back to being a child as she can't mentally process what's going on. In her head it's easier to pretend she's in a Disney movie then to actually accept the reality of the situation. It's very sad and I think she could benefit from therapy.
I think it's also because she's enabled by all her brain dead followers. I just saw one of them telling her 'she was a real life Disney princess' and nearly barfed.

Disney princesses weren't that leathery in my day tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be FURIOUS if my young child or teen was given one of them.
And this is the problem with having a grown adult in her mid 30s being given preferential treatment and still being given access to a facility that’s been designed for YOUNGSTERS. I’d love to know if someone aged 31 who is newly diagnosed with cancer is given access to that unit? Because they should be. If Nic is allowed to go there then anyone should be. She seems to get a lot of special treatment - and why? Because she broadcasts her life to a bunch of strangers on Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But that’s ridiculous. So when she’s 40, 50, 60 she can carry on using that service?! That’s nonsense!!!
I don't agree with it at all, I was just saying I think that's what she said?

I'm not quite sure how she can think at that at 34 or however old she is, that it's normal to sit and song along to Moana while having cancer treatment as loud as she did?

She needs to get a grip. The problem is because she has a terminal cancer, people are probably too afraid to say anything because, you know, she's dying, and they are scared of either upsetting her or being seen as horrible by outsiders.

Chances are she won't make 40, nevermind 50 or 60 but aside from that, she needs to grow up and get herself in a better headspace to deal with the inevitable.

She strikes me as the sort to stamp her feet when she doesn't get her own way too....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.