Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Could never find a swimsuit that didn’t dig into my hips”

Is this witch for real? What planet is she on? YOUVE HARDLY GOT ANY HIPS!!!!!

Jesus H Christ. Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, and take that Hallenga woman with you. Yet more irritating 'cool' dancing and gazing into the lens.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just hot and grumpy with too many sweaty flaps but she’s been really irritating today. The inanity is just…shut the duck up woman. The world is going to tit in a teacup, people’s homes are on fire as you dance around and you’re fanny arsing about thunderstorms and rainbows.

twit.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m just hot and grumpy with too many sweaty flaps but she’s been really irritating today. The inanity is just…shut the duck up woman. The world is going to tit in a teacup, people’s homes are on fire as you dance around and you’re fanny arsing about thunderstorms and rainbows.

twit.
I am not being funny but something about her seems a bit...backwards.

Reactions: 4
I am not being funny but something about her seems a bit...backwards.
I’ve thought this before. She seems a bit dense. She definitely doesn’t seem to think or behave like a woman in her mid 30s, she acts like a daft teenager. I don’t think there’s much going on between her ears.

Reactions: 2
I’ve thought this before. She seems a bit dense. She definitely doesn’t seem to think or behave like a woman in her mid 30s, she acts like a daft teenager. I don’t think there’s much going on between her ears.
Her reaction to thunder was really weird. She seems a bit simple sometimes.

Reactions: 3
I’m not a psychologist by any means. Maybe she’s just a bit simple. But perhaps her behaviour is a way of age regression in order to cope with her reality. Maybe it’s a coping mechanism of sorts.

Reactions: 7
I’m not a psychologist by any means. Maybe she’s just a bit simple. But perhaps her behaviour is a way of age regression in order to cope with her reality. Maybe it’s a coping mechanism of sorts.
That’s what I thought, particularly as she seems to get more childlike and strange whenever she has to move treatment lines or gets bad news. She also attention seeks a lot more at those times too. It’s really pitiful.

• Heart
Is she going to Bowel Babe's funeral today? That's kinda what her stories implies.

She's talking about missing her and needing to hide from today. Was she really that good friends with Bowel Babe? Feels a bit odd, I know they were both online cancer influencers but did they even meet more than once? She barely mentioned her when she was alive and prior to her announcement about end of life care.

• Heart
Is she going to Bowel Babe's funeral today? That's kinda what her stories implies.

She's talking about missing her and needing to hide from today. Was she really that good friends with Bowel Babe? Feels a bit odd, I know they were both online cancer influencers but did they even meet more than once?
No I don’t think she’s going to the funeral. I don’t think they were real life friends - I think they met a couple of times and obviously “ knew” eachother via the online cancer community but that’s all. She watched some tv show last night about cancer surgeons or something and it’s obviously upset her. She’s deliberately posted that video of her and DJ today because it’s the funeral today and yknow, Nic couldn’t possibly just stay quiet and deal with her own emotions herself/in private - no, she HAS to come on to Instagram to tell a bunch of strangers how sad she is while posting a video of someone who’s funeral is taking place today….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No I don’t think she’s going to the funeral. I don’t think they were real life friends - I think they met a couple of times and obviously “ knew” eachother via the online cancer community but that’s all. She watched some tv show last night about cancer surgeons or something and it’s obviously upset her. She’s deliberately posted that video of her and DJ today because it’s the funeral today and yknow, Nic couldn’t possibly just stay quiet and deal with her own emotions herself/in private - no, she HAS to come on to Instagram to tell a bunch of strangers how sad she is while posting a video of someone who’s funeral is taking place today….
I thought she couldn't possibly be going. But how odd to basically imply you are to your followers, as it really does read like she's a devastated best mate.

Reactions: 1
Underneath a horrible mean girl

That Channel 4 programme is brilliant - I recommend it. Top surgeons at the Marsden trying to save lives of cancer patients.

It must be very frightening to not know what is going on with treatment, so I do empathise a lot with her there.

Today she chooses to showcase a video where her and BB were performing for the gram. Was the connection between them real? Or were they both just “over laughing” for the gram. I’d like to think BB was the more genuine one out of the two, but you just never know these days on social media. I’ve had a few surprises in the past when I have DM’d a particular influencer about something, only to be met with the coldest of responses—it was a stark contrast to their public persona, by a mile. Left me feeling a bit duped, so it does make me wonder.

• Heart
I get that it’s her Instagram so of course it’s going to be focused on her but there are SO many better ways to do it. Nat Woodward put up a lovely comment about the funeral today and how she misses Deborah, commenting on what it means to her but also thinking about Deb’s family, friends, kids etc.

NNL didn’t mention them once. It’s all about her her her. She didn’t even know her very well but she has to put it out there cos she KNOWS people are going to message with sympathy and that’s the attention she wants.

She’s such a narcissist, and getting worse and worse every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's quiet since BB's funeral. There must be a lot of anguish and uncertainty going on behind the scenes. I wish she'd actually share some of that rather than come back with an irritating plastic flamingo on her head.

View attachment 1433837

what the duck is Laura doing?! Why is she posing like this?! She looks so strange!!!!
She’s got a bit of a ‘dead behind the eyes’ look recently. Sharing times at rich aunties pool with the various children. She’s gotten boring and looks very odd here - imagine stopping your dog walk to pose

She's quiet since BB's funeral. There must be a lot of anguish and uncertainty going on behind the scenes. I wish she'd actually share some of that rather than come back with an irritating plastic flamingo on her head.
She always goes quiet when she’s ‘processing’ news. I suspect she’s got some tough choices to make re next treatments. Fair play I guess, just a right contrast from the grabby ads and butt bikini videos

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.