Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody up for some 'fun' drawing on a big roll of paper? No, me neither.
No, because we’re not bloody children and we don’t need to find our ‘joy’ in acting like a 5 year old all the time, we can find our joy doing fulfilling or adult things. Unlike her.

Reactions: 1
Actually I feel a bit sorry for her at the moment, at least health-wise.

Reactions: 6
I do find it odd that she is currently talking about how treatment delays can be 'the difference between a few more or less seconds on the timer' when she actively chose to delay a load of her last chemo sessions to go on holiday (and then got the covid she was probably warned about meaning it was delayed further)

Which is absolutely fine - if that's what you choose to prioritise that is up to you - but pls stop then using it for sympathy. It is a decision you chose to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do find it odd that she is currently talking about how treatment delays can be 'the difference between a few more or less seconds on the timer' when she actively chose to delay a load of her last chemo sessions to go on holiday (and then got the covid she was probably warned about meaning it was delayed further)

Which is absolutely fine - if that's what you choose to prioritise that is up to you - but pls stop then using it for sympathy. It is a decision you chose to make.
I think that as the chemo turned out not to be working, it's probably feeling a bit scary at the moment, particularly if the guy doing the bone-scan is off on holiday for the next two weeks and she's waiting on that before the next step can be decided. Must be a sense of time suddenly starting to run out a bit. Don't get me wrong, she still drives me mental but I can see that she's in a tough place too.

Reactions: 9
I think that as the chemo turned out not to be working, it's probably feeling a bit scary at the moment, particularly if the guy doing the bone-scan is off on holiday for the next two weeks and she's waiting on that before the next step can be decided. Must be a sense of time suddenly starting to run out a bit. Don't get me wrong, she still drives me mental but I can see that she's in a tough place too.
Absolutely. I am just being horribly judgey tbh because personally I would never have done it - and I am in basically the same situ as her - but each to their own. Maybe obsessively listening to my doctors as i do isn't the best idea either

• Heart
Absolutely. I am just being horribly judgey tbh because personally I would never have done it - and I am in basically the same situ as her - but each to their own. Maybe obsessively listening to my doctors as i do isn't the best idea either
Sounds very sensible to me!

Reactions: 3
For a slight moment I felt really sorry for her and although she is in a terrible situation, that reel is simply an ad and an excuse for her to pose in a bra and gstring. I’m not sure if anyone actually knows this but you CAN check your breast by wearing clothes on your bottom half - madness I know!! 😲🙄

• Heart
Well it’s obvious to me that her account is now a “business”. Its not about raising awareness at all. Those companies that prey on cancer influencers to help them sell their overpriced shite tho. I mean, it’s all a bit no, and immoral to me. Even the dying aren’t off limits for helping them drive profits. Not sure I could live with that on my conscience. Social media is wild these days. I like to watch cute animal videos, I get genuine enjoyment out of that. The other accounts I follow, is for entertainment, but probably not in the way people would expect. It’s just one big toxic noise.

I was watching Nicky this morning faff about with that seatbelt, and I was imagining her setting up the camera to film it, and my brain simply couldn’t comprehend the motive or the desire to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Content for next week???! Who gives a tit?!! And now trying to move over to men’s balls and testicular cancer… just shhhhh and have a day off love!!!!

Reactions: 6
Those bra sets she is shilling are basic AF too. I could pick up a set like this for about £10 from Primark. £7 for the bra and £3 for the knickers. Cloud Cuckoo land given the current climate too.

Content for next week???! Who gives a tit?!! And now trying to move over to men’s balls and testicular cancer… just shhhhh and have a day off love!!!!
It seems she is going ALL in with the business this week.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Even the word 'tattas' makes me irritated. Everything has to be given a stupid name in NNL-world. I once wrote to her and asked her why she gave everything a name and she wrote back 'cos it's fun.' Is it? Really?

• Heart
I know she has cancer… and Google. But is she a doctor? What does she actually know about checking your testicles that isn’t readily available on the internet?

Reactions: 4
When I try and imagine how the initial conversation went between Nicky and this company, I shake my damn head.

Company: “Hi Nicky, sorry to hear about your cancer. Fancy earning a bit of cash?”
Nicky: “Sure, what do you want me to do?”
Company “Well I need you to do a video where you make it look like you are bringing awareness to breast cancer, because that is your audience. But, really it’s about selling our underwear. Could you check your breasts on video?”
Nicky “Sure”
Company “But remember I want you to do it in the underwear I give you. So I will send you the script of what to say”
Nicky “Sure. How much will you pay?”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s such a fake, pretending like she cares about breast health. If she really cared, she’d have done a reel without throwing in a massive advert, and also she doesn’t even show properly how to check your breasts?!

Dani (the_boob_battle) did a far far better reel showing how to check and giving actual helpful content, not shilling herself and her body for cash.

At this point she’s almost prostituting her cancer. It’s sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Luckily her treatment wasn’t delayed by Covid she was negative just in time for Chemo !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.