Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is BBB, cheers
Baldboobless and beautiful - Laura the other half of secondary sisters. They used to be all over each other but seems to have had a falling out - perhaps because skippy went half naked trying too hard about everything influencer and at least BBB does a little bit about awareness and charity (although she is also grabby, vain and self centred chasing those IG swipes and gifts and gloating about it)

Reactions: 4
Baldboobless and beautiful - Laura the other half of secondary sisters. They used to be all over each other but seems to have had a falling out - perhaps because skippy went half naked trying too hard about everything influencer and at least BBB does a little bit about awareness and charity (although she is also grabby, vain and self centred chasing those IG swipes and gifts and gloating about it)
Thanks for the info

Reactions: 1
Laura didn’t use to do anything to promote self awareness but someone called her out and she changed her direction so to speak. She gets loads of freebies too exactly how many hair dryers and straighteners does one person need?!! They all boil my piss.

So so aimed for attention - the same as dressing in black rather than pink or white like literally everyone else. Such bullshit to say she couldn’t find anything pink, it’s everywhere! She just wanted to stand out from the crowd 🙄

Everyone looks really awkward around her too. Mr Gormless with his tight smile that never quite reaches his eyes, no one seems to want to be near her.
If she said she couldn’t find anything pink then she’s a liar as well as beggy. Attention seeing to the max I wish her sheep 🐑 would wake the duck up 😠

Reactions: 5
I find BBB nauseating. Too much smiling lovingly at her own face as she films.

Reactions: 8
Have to say all of these Influencers do not do anyones mental health any good at all.
They really do prey on vulnerable people and take advantage of them
The sweet sickly voices, look I’ve got an offer for you (but it also fills my pouch) or I’m dumb as fuk how do I wash this top, It’s a concern of hers?

Give me fuking strength, my dislike grows and grows.
Everything about them is just self self self.
How do they sleep?

Have to say all of these Influencers do not do anyones mental health any good at all.
They really do prey on vulnerable people and take advantage of them
The sweet sickly voices, look I’ve got an offer for you (but it also fills my pouch) or I’m dumb as fuk how do I wash this top, It’s a concern of hers?

Give me fuking strength, my dislike grows and grows.
Everything about them is just self self self.
How do they sleep?
On expensive pillows!

• Haha
Exactly and if you don’t work then why the hell does it matter if it’s the weekend or any other day
I was going to say the same. Laura’s life seems to be an endless conveyor belt of pretentious afternoon teas or meals out with “chums”, dull looking “black tie” balls/charity dinners with her odd husband and going to various hotels/ spas/weekends away. It doesn’t matter if it’s Saturday today or not to her. Even her limited chat about cancer is boring - the same spiel every few weeks “I’ve got treatment today/just off to the hospital for bloods/this is my chest port/back in hospital in a few hours for treatment” - it’s the exact same chat every bloody time.

Nic drinking alcohol AGAIN. Seriously think she’s got a problem.

Reactions: 5
No real point to this but I’ve just been reminded about Emily Hayward who I followed through her melanoma journey until she sadly passed 4 years ago. What a stark difference to some of the “influencers” now like Skippy, no dancing around like a tit, no shilling god knows what tatt, just positivity, awareness & the reality of life with cancer & all that goes with it. She was a shining star & im still so sad she was taken way too early 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No real point to this but I’ve just been reminded about Emily Hayward who I followed through her melanoma journey until she sadly passed 4 years ago. What a stark difference to some of the “influencers” now like Skippy, no dancing around like a tit, no shilling god knows what tatt, just positivity, awareness & the reality of life with cancer & all that goes with it. She was a shining star & im still so sad she was taken way too early 😔
Absolutely. Em was a friend of a friend and although I didn't know her well, I knew her enough to know how amazing she truly was ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Absolutely. Em was a friend of a friend and although I didn't know her well, I knew her enough to know how amazing she truly was ♥
I knew someone (much younger than me) who went to school with Emily too, she always said what a fantastic girl she was. It genuinely still makes me sad she’s not here, she was so vibrant. Aisha keeps her memory well 😊

• Heart
She drives me nuts, but to be fair, it may also just be too bloody hot to wear a wig at the moment.
And her excuse the rest of the time ? She has real hair one gifted or just a thin headscarf but we all know she goes bald for maximum effect and sympathy we all know that !!

It's ironic her telling us all to 'unclench' our jaws, as every time I see her my jaw goes into total clench overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody up for some 'fun' drawing on a big roll of paper? No, me neither.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.