Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely did. We’ve seen this attention seeking behaviour before. How pathetic.
Like, either wear the wig and do it all the time or just embrace the baldness and get on with it. It’s not like she’s kept her baldness secret or never been seen without the wig, so just be bald and that’s the end of it. She needs to get over herself, no one else cares anywhere near as much as she seems to think they do

Reactions: 3
Like, either wear the wig and do it all the time or just embrace the baldness and get on with it. It’s not like she’s kept her baldness secret or never been seen without the wig, so just be bald and that’s the end of it. She needs to get over herself, no one else cares anywhere near as much as she seems to think they do
She drives me nuts, but to be fair, it may also just be too bloody hot to wear a wig at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Definitely did. We’ve seen this attention seeking behaviour before. How pathetic.
Just came in to say this. Other places she goes the wig comes out but not here. I feel really bad saying this about someone who is dying but she really grinds my gears. So attention seeking!!!

Reactions: 5
Taking Gormless in a pink shirt??? She could of just popped out her arse cheeks seeing they spend half their life for all and sundry to see,,,
Authenticity fail again Skippy,,, IN THE WILD is A Tattle saying NOT YOURS!!!!

Where ever she is going BBB is going to the same thing as she is also on the Train to London ,,,, GHD and Breast Cancer event,,,,
why didn’t she wear a wig if she going to GHD hair event???
Because she likes the attention can’t stand her

She drives me nuts, but to be fair, it may also just be too bloody hot to wear a wig at the moment.
No it’s fair to say she’s an attention seeking child

Reactions: 4
I absolutely guarantee we will see Nikki wearing a wig during the next few, hot days. She wore one shopping yesterday. This was about being ‘special’ and standing out in a room full of woman touched by breast cancer. Weird because she looks so much better with her wigs on. I’m surprised she chose standing out over looking good.

Reactions: 6
i wonder if she brought mr gormless because she’s fallen out of sync with her other cancer friends so she wanted to make sure there was someone there to talk to.

I absolutely guarantee we will see Nikki wearing a wig during the next few, hot days. She wore one shopping yesterday. This was about being ‘special’ and standing out in a room full of woman touched by breast cancer. Weird because she looks so much better with her wigs on. I’m surprised she chose standing out over looking good.
I'm happy to stand corrected. And it did just occur to me that as the whole evening was sponsored by a hair straightening company it is a bit weird that she rocked up bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm happy to stand corrected. And it did just occur to me that as the whole evening was sponsored by a hair straightening company it is a bit weird that she rocked up bald.
Planned for the most attention …

Reactions: 9
So so aimed for attention - the same as dressing in black rather than pink or white like literally everyone else. Such bullshit to say she couldn’t find anything pink, it’s everywhere! She just wanted to stand out from the crowd 🙄

Everyone looks really awkward around her too. Mr Gormless with his tight smile that never quite reaches his eyes, no one seems to want to be near her.

Reactions: 10
Totally ,,,, Mr Gormless was only took to that event (and I term that lightly “event”) because she has in some way fallen out with most of the other ladies involved,, especially BBB. Everything is staged, and she makes a big deal of thanking him too.

If these “events” want to attract some sort of attention why don’t they actually invite some worthwhile names not a handful of unknowns?
Wasn’t really worth watching and what message did it send out, other than LOOK AT ME,,,AGAIN?
Does she never bore of performing?
Surely there has to be some decent down to earth cancer influencers out there that don’t have that child like craving for attention?
Someone that doesn’t talk in stupid ditsy voices and is just blatantly like us normal bean/hoomans/beauts… 🤢

Hope everyone is coping under the SUN today if you are unfortunately suffering these temperatures

Faced with my own mortality, I’d give zero fucks about putting on a show all the time. (Heck, I’m that way now). I don’t know why she does it, it looks exhausting. But then I’m pretty reclusive in nature, and find parties, small talk, fake laughing and all that to be quite exhausting anyway.

• Heart
Faced with my own mortality, I’d give zero fucks about putting on a show all the time. (Heck, I’m that way now). I don’t know why she does it, it looks exhausting. But then I’m pretty reclusive in nature, and find parties, small talk, fake laughing and all that to be quite exhausting anyway.
Me too. I would prefer to sit quietly in my back garden. Must be very exhausting for everybody around her. And referring to her husband as a 'bean' is really weird. Or 'wierd', as she spells it.

It’s so obvious that her and Laura haven’t spoken for months and that the relationship is non-existent.

I agree with everyone saying it was all for attention. No doubt she’ll do a woe is me post later today saying how exhausted she is… shortly followed by a weekend of manic naked prancing around the garden.

What a strange life

Reactions: 10
That cat's the only one in the house with taste. If she had done one of her ghastly speech bubbles it would have said 'Mums, if youz think I am going to floof about on that shite plastic coolmat then you're even less of a hooman than I thought.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally ,,,, Mr Gormless was only took to that event (and I term that lightly “event”) because she has in some way fallen out with most of the other ladies involved,, especially BBB. Everything is staged, and she makes a big deal of thanking him too.

If these “events” want to attract some sort of attention why don’t they actually invite some worthwhile names not a handful of unknowns?
Wasn’t really worth watching and what message did it send out, other than LOOK AT ME,,,AGAIN?
Does she never bore of performing?
Surely there has to be some decent down to earth cancer influencers out there that don’t have that child like craving for attention?
Someone that doesn’t talk in stupid ditsy voices and is just blatantly like us normal bean/hoomans/beauts… 🤢

Hope everyone is coping under the SUN today if you are unfortunately suffering these temperatures
Only been 21 in Norwich xx

Only been 21 in Norwich xx
Just seen Nicky in BBB Instagram and can’t believe she dared turn up not inky in black but bald bloody unbelievable she loves the attention and the I’m bald. She really rubs me up the wrong way !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s more like Hinch every day,,, 🤣 filling the garden with utter crap.
Another brag about limited edition drawing/painting,,, £168/$200 ,,,,,, no cost of living crisis at Skippys house,,, nice to know they are extremely comfortable and very Un-relatable to almost every other cancer sufferer in the UK.

They literally go through money like water,,, but then again when it’s all donated who the fuk cares,,, they don’t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.