NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has to tell them to ā€œgrab lifeā€ because she knows thatā€™s what people want to hear, and it fuels her objective, and on and on it continues.
In her IG bio, she explains: "Helping you live life in the present".

How is she doing that exactly, openly blagging free gifts and trips and everything in between. How exactly is that helping us live life in the present?

Yep. Itā€™s vile isnā€™t it? Oh look p, says the sales company, sheā€™s go blah blah number of followers an sheā€™s dying letā€™s send her something so she can advertise to all those followers for the price of one measly dress and weā€™ll sell out!
Itā€™s so immoral and corrupt.
It is grotesque, isn't it. I, too, intentionally won't purchase a single thing an influencer promotes or is gifted. And, of course we know these are all the clothes she packs up and clears out during her routine pre-holiday cleaning of her chest of drawers. Textile waste. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so repulsive and wrong. I'm rarely horrified by Nic anymore but this has done it.
---
And the dress in question (not that it's remotely relevant) is a bog standard generic summer dress which can be worn by anyone from teens to oldies. Guess that's the point, maximum target audience, all women.

In her IG bio, she explains: "Helping you live life in the present".

How is she doing that exactly, openly blagging free gifts and trips and everything in between. How exactly is that helping us live life in the present?

It is grotesque, isn't it. I, too, intentionally won't purchase a single thing an influencer promotes or is gifted. And, of course we know these are all the clothes she packs up and clears out during her routine pre-holiday cleaning of her chest of drawers. Textile waste. :rolleyes:
Clearly what she actually meant to write was 'Helping you live life WITH a present.'

• Haha
Jesus the state of that panel above her bed. That's all I could concentrate on. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does she need to share such personal pictures from a child's birthday? It's just bizarre. Is as though her only focus is on content. A day she should be enjoying, she's posing and taking pictures, but not for memories, to show total strangers on the Internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The fact that shes been allowed out for the day and shes gone to a party means shes not suffering from an infection.

Reactions: 20
Also anyone notice the McDonald's bag on the bed in that dress ad? More crap she's been eating

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Theyā€™ve probably got a shitload left in the warehouse because it is ugly AF & thought how can we shift this tatt šŸ¤” I know, weā€™ll send it to NNL & she can grift it to her šŸ‘ from her hospital room. Black Mirror - Charlie Brooker, I salute you.
It's also Ā£88. I thought it would be in the primark price range, it's certainly not worth that šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
nicky never fails us, always grifting , as my geography teacher used to say when he threw the board easel at whoever ā€œJesus Christ riding a bicycle ā€œ, that sums up how I feel this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
nicky never fails us, always grifting , as my geography teacher used to say when he threw the board easel at whoever ā€œJesus Christ riding a bicycle ā€œ, that sums up how I feel this morning
Oh I had a French teacher like that. Only he threw a blackboard rubber and he never missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she's so illiterate. Can't even blame it on the morphine as Nic has always been unable to write properly.
Wonder how she did at school?
Do we think she was in the cool girl's gang?
---
Oh I had a French teacher like that. Only he threw a blackboard rubber and he never missed.
Ditto but with Geography teacher. Used to throw the blackboard rubber also with precision at whoever dared put a step wrong. He'd also go bright red and nash his teeth when he lost his tit which was often. Terrifying. Kids today don't know they're born! šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
Sad thing is there will be sheep buying this overpriced rag just cos Princess Nicky has one. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.