NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure this is the legacy you were thinking you’d be leaving NNL
You may have a few gullible knobbers who’ll remember you for a couple of days, a few who’ve scarred themselves with a bloody ⚡ but most of us will just recall a grabby grifter who will do practically anything to get a penny or two and some kind of bizarre stranger worship
I can’t actually comprehend being this desperate for attention 😔
That's the really sad thing. She has given no thought to what sort of legacy she will leave. She may be trying to be like BB with the ads in hospital but boy did that woman leave A Legacy.

Reactions: 7
I feel stupid for even feeling sympathy for her, I honestly thought Jo she’s poorly she won’t carry on with the circus but I guess it’s never going to change

Reactions: 5
As I've said before I really liked her for a long time as she reminded me of my bestie. I have cried over her updates at times and dreaded her treatment coming to an end.
Now all I see is manipulation on so many levels. Her followers, her husband, her family/friends, NHS staff not to mention the brands she works with. Not being honest re her situation but happy to post a question box?!?
She is clearly very ill but has drawn all this out on her terms as she is so incredibly needy and child like.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel stupid for even feeling sympathy for her, I honestly thought Jo she’s poorly she won’t carry on with the circus but I guess it’s never going to change
She’s bloody unbelievable isn’t she… she must come up with these reel ideas, I will sit on the chair, shallow breathing, this will give me maximum sympathy from my sheep, I will place hand on my belly and talk with my whimpering baby voice-next reel wig on, fully dressed and going out for the day!!! She deserves a friggin bafta for her outstanding performances!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s bloody unbelievable isn’t she… she must come up with these reel ideas, I will sit on the chair, shallow breathing, this will give me maximum sympathy from my sheep, I will place hand on my belly and talk with my whimpering baby voice-next reel wig on, fully dressed and going out for the day!!! She deserves a friggin bafta for her outstanding performances!!
BAFTA - Best Attempt At Filming Terrible Ads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She will even get an ad in at her own funeral somehow I’m sure of it
Here lies Nicknacklou - buried wearing women’s best leggings- of course because they are sooooo comfy - the only choice to wear for eternity!
Click here to buy…….

(Sorry for my dark humour here but she makes me so cross - almost as much as bowelbro with their making a mockery of terminal cancer - urgh!)

BAFTA - Best Attempt At Filming Terrible Ads?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t feel stupid for having sympathy for her because it’s just human nature. It’s on her for taking us for fools. She preys upon peoples kindness and you having it doesn’t say anything negative about you, just her abuse of it. All it means is when she is actually reaching the end, no one will believe her. I still feel sad for her situation but I’m not gonna waste anymore time being manipulated by her that’s for sure.

Yes technically she never said she was EOL, we assumed - but as a direct consequence of the way she deliberately portrayed information, as well she knows. I can’t even begin to imagine what type of person you have to be to exploit cancer to trick people into giving you things. Have you not got better things to do Nic?

Reactions: 14
I’m probably way behind realising this, but she’s deleted a bunch of comments from her Disney PR reel now.

Also, notice the GFM still trickling in the cash. Keep up the good performance Nicola!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m probably way behind realising this, but she’s deleted a bunch of comments from her Disney PR reel now.

Also, notice the GFM still trickling in the cash. Keep up the good performance Nicola!
I thought they’d closed it? And people are still donating.
A fool and his money … springs to mind.

We don’t actually know what’s going on because she’s deliberately been vague and evading certain questions. All I know is they haven’t kept her in hospital all this time for no reason. But yes she knows exactly how manipulate and draw attention to herself in order to gain sympathy. She is not a good person.

Reactions: 9
We don’t actually know what’s going on because she’s deliberately been vague and evading certain questions. All I know is they haven’t kept her in hospital all this time for no reason. But yes she knows exactly how manipulate and draw attention to herself in order to gain sympathy. She is not a good person.
I was thinking similar.

It’s clear there’s something wrong. It’s a long time to be kept in hospital for no reason. But her vagueness and game playing is beyond my understanding of human decency.
She’s a grabby manipulative 🐮 and have a real bad taste left over from her.

Reactions: 9
Surely being as Ill as she claims to be, you wouldn’t want to mix with lots of people and put your health at even more risk! Covid is doing the rounds again!

Reactions: 8
Surely being as Ill as she claims to be, you wouldn’t want to mix with lots of people and put your health at even more risk! Covid is doing the rounds again!
And that, in a nutshell, is the enigma of NNL.

Reactions: 10
Bowelbabe did this also when she was in hospital. She’d be all over London on day release from hospital. I used to wonder whether she worried about catching things.

Bowelbabe did this also when she was in hospital. She’d be all over London on day release from hospital. I used to wonder whether she worried about catching things.
She truly did grab life, right up until the last days. And managed to launch a charity and write a book. That's what I call 'grabbing life.'

Reactions: 5
She truly did grab life, right up until the last days. And managed to launch a charity and write a book. That's what I call 'grabbing life.'
She left a legacy and she made a difference, whilst having as much fun as possible!

all I see on her account is her making a difference for herself - it’s not reflective of the cancer community as a whole and seems to be the very murky side of cancer influencers!

Women's best should stop using her as an "ambassador", it doesn't reflect well on the brand and it's immoral. They are selling their gym wear via a very poorly lady in hospital, who clearly has alot of vulnerable followers who are in awe of her. I can't get my head around it, she's been in hospital nearly 2 weeks, has no treatment plan, and yet she's doing ads and making reels as though she's on holiday. She's beyond fake, even the smug grin and poses are all fake. Someone needs to give her head a wobble and get the phone off of her.
---
How is seeing her stick legs in a hospital chair, with what looks like a bit of a hidden bloated belly going to sell gym wear? I find it appalling. I hope NNL is doing it off her own back and women's best aren't actually encouraging this!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.