NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for a while, and rarely post here. I am one of those who does have a lot of sympathy, even though she can be irritating at times.

I kind of get the not updating from my own experience. I badly broke my back and needed major surgery. I was so out of it for most of the 2 weeks in hospital on fentanyl and other fun drugs. I did have some lucid moments where I would scroll FB but couldn’t find the energy to update much. I was getting loads of messages so my husband tended to update and tag me.

The food thing though, with the unimaginable pain and drugs, I could not face a single mouthful. I ended up on a drip and I refused all food as I knew it would make me sick, and I have a bit of a phobia about throwing up. I honestly cannot see how she can be eating rich and unhealthy food like that. When I did finally eat it was simple broth soups and light salads.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God she's so illiterate. Can't even blame it on the morphine as Nic has always been unable to write properly.
Wonder how she did at school?
Do we think she was in the cool girl's gang?
---

Ditto but with Geography teacher. Used to throw the blackboard rubber also with precision at whoever dared put a step wrong. He'd also go bright red and nash his teeth when he lost his tit which was often. Terrifying. Kids today don't know they're born! 😆
No. She would have been in the cruel girl's gang.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God she's so illiterate. Can't even blame it on the morphine as Nic has always been unable to write properly.
Wonder how she did at school?
Do we think she was in the cool girl's gang?
---

Ditto but with Geography teacher. Used to throw the blackboard rubber also with precision at whoever dared put a step wrong. He'd also go bright red and nash his teeth when he lost his tit which was often. Terrifying. Kids today don't know they're born! 😆
I wonder if we had the same teacher , he was viscous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the hospital knows that she is using her room to sell, manipulate, involve nurses and provide a background set for her meals, products and freebies? It should not be used like this. Nurses should not be filmed, corridors should not be filmed with her legs hanging out on the way to scans etc. If she was on a ward she would still be filming. Who ever gets a man dressed as a lobster into hospital for content? Does she persuade nurses to be part of her content? It's all so very wrong. I think the hospital needs to be aware of this.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the hospital knows that she is using her room to sell, manipulate, involve nurses and provide a background set for her meals, products and freebies? It should not be used like this. Nurses should not be filmed, corridors should not be filmed with her legs hanging out on the way to scans etc. If she was on a ward she would still be filming. Who ever gets a man dressed as a lobster into hospital for content? Does she persuade nurses to be part of her content? It's all so very wrong. I think the hospital needs to be aware of this.
Its bizarre what she's allowed to get away with. Wonder if the nurses she's filmed in her room and in the corridor are ok with being on instragram with thousands of views. I wouldn't be. They're at work FFS!

Reactions: 13
And there she is NNL back in all her grifting grabby grotesque glory
Shame on me for giving her the benefit of the doubt
What a truly disgusting critter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yep. She’s back … now I know just how spot on my gut feeling are about this one is. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Put your bleeping tongue away, Mr NickNackKnob. You’re an adult human, not a bloody dog. Have a bit of respect for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same old.once again suddenly.magiczlly better when it's something she wants to do.
Another bleeping add.
I'm glad for all the posts from you above today. It's helped me not be so "effected" by her bullshit. Trying really hard to see her as a bleep brand on an advert I hate.whwre I roll my eyes and wait for it to be over.or bleeping mute it.
Just gets to me.and I wish it didn't. With an emotional frustration of how these fuckers Act.alld ping the same.every thread on here follows similar shut heads doing similar things with their own "brand made cuntism".
But what she does seems to get to me more than others.because it's playing on people vulnerability. And hearts.and them wanting to be good enough to feel sorry and sympathy for ickle fairy nick who's ever so pooowwly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone call Charlie Brooker and tell him that we have the perfect storyline for the Black Mirror Season 7 opener
---
Hang on though. THE DRESS HAS POCKETS!!!!!!!

FFS
Black mirror on the wall, Nicky Newman is the biggest grifter of all.
Next thread suggestion
Black Mirror on the wall, the grabbiest grifter of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pages and pages of sympathy and soul-searching on this thread, then she's back, as grabby as ever. She has no dignity. Attention and money are all she cares about. She's a sad reflection of our times.

Pages and pages of sympathy and soul-searching on this thread, then she's back, as grabby as ever
Yep. In some ways it's been good though because now we know that:
She's a grabby manipulative nightmare.
We wouldn't want to behave like she's behaving.
We don't have to like people just because they're in hospital.
WE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN SHE COULD EVER BE. And we're Tattle, so that's really saying something.

• Heart
Does this woman consent to an image she sent privately of her in hospital being shared on Insta as part of an ad?!
There ain’t nothing better than a bald headed woman with a nasal tube in, to increase the chances of people clicking her affiliate link. Whether it’s her bald head or someone else’s, it’s all fair game to Nick. I can’t even imagine looking at that picture of my “friend” and wanting to screenshot it and use it in that way. Blows my mind. Even if she had asked her for consent, why would you even ask? Wild.

Reactions: 21
Making up for lost time, I see
View attachment 2423308
Irritating, greedy, gormless twit. duck off with those cunting leggings!
---
Pages and pages of sympathy and soul-searching on this thread, then she's back, as grabby as ever. She has no dignity. Attention and money are all she cares about. She's a sad reflection of our times.
Agreed. Wish she'd duck off and stop milking her situation of attention, money and free gifts.

Reactions: 14
Total lack of self respect for herself and most definitely no respect for others whatsoever , absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 12
I think today she’s shown us all who she is and that we are right to feel about her the way we do.

utterly disgusted by her

Reactions: 19
Not sure this is the legacy you were thinking you’d be leaving NNL
You may have a few gullible knobbers who’ll remember you for a couple of days, a few who’ve scarred themselves with a bloody ⚡ but most of us will just recall a grabby grifter who will do practically anything to get a penny or two and some kind of bizarre stranger worship
I can’t actually comprehend being this desperate for attention 😔

Reactions: 14
Not sure this is the legacy you were thinking you’d be leaving NNL
You may have a few gullible knobbers who’ll remember you for a couple of days, a few who’ve scarred themselves with a bloody ⚡ but most of us will just recall a grabby grifter who will do practically anything to get a penny or two and some kind of bizarre stranger worship
I can’t actually comprehend being this desperate for attention 😔
Great next thread title there

NickNackLou the grabby grifter who will do anything for a penny or two

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.