NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've all been assuming that she's EOL because she's spent 11 days in the hospital, but she never said she was EOL.
I've actually never believed she was EOL as it's pretty common for cancer patients to be in and out of hospital for various periods of time as they begin to get sicker. She's still full of life though - quite perky, pissing about, eating. If this is her final couple of weeks I will eat a Floof live on the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand any of it, I thought she was EOL. If she's been kept in for 11 days, it must be serious, but it doesn't make sense. She's well enough to go on "day release", make reels as though she's on holiday, eat tit food, but isn't stable enough to go home. If she has a syringe driver for pain and isn't receiving any other treatment, what's stopping her being managed at home. She can't be being truthful, I wish she'd cut the bull and fakeness. She continues to repulse me.
Yes. They don’t keep you in hospital for no reason. Plus, it’s hard to be put in a room of your own.
none of it adds up.
---
I've actually never believed she was EOL as it's pretty common for cancer patients to be in and out of hospital for various periods of time as they begin to get sicker. She's still full of life though - quite perky, pissing about, eating. If this is her final couple of weeks I will eat a Floof live on the gram.
You don’t have to do that, honest, if she’s end of life we’ll let you off.

I kind of thought she might be. Not because of how she looked or behaved (eating etc) but because she disappeared for a few days and hadn’t given a proper update and I wondered if she didn’t want to face it.
Looking back at her silly antics and posts I too have come to the conclusion she’s not EoL.
She’s simply a horrible person who toys with her followers feeling ps and uses cancer like it’s not so serious.
She will 100% cry wolf or play wolf once too often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think she’s not reached EOL yet. I know that everybody’s situations are different and that I’m sure there are those of you who have lost family members whose experiences are different again.
But when my sister reached end of life , she had no energy to even pick up her phone, let alone be making reels and posting content to a social media account. I vividly remember on our family group chat that my sister last picked up her phone and read my message on the 20th august . She died on the 26th august. For a long long time seeing her ‘last online’ and my messages never being read haunted me.
I’m guess what I’m saying is that in those final weeks, my sister had no energy to be doing any of those things and that includes all the eating, filming herself in front of mirrors or getting day release anywhere.
I agree. At first, when it was radio silence I felt maybe it was. Now having seen what she is posting - no, these aren't the actions of somebody that sick/dying. Much love to you ❤

Reactions: 7
Is it possible she’s paying for some of it privately maybe 🤔 just a thought.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s EOL, however I do think she’s running out of options fast.

Reactions: 8
I did assume she was EOL, now I'm thinking it's maybe an inpatient stay to get on top of infection and pain management, maybe they are struggling with both, especially as she seems to suggest they can't find the origin of the pain? Difficult to control if you don't know the cause I suppose.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s EOL, however I do think she’s running out of options fast.
Yes it’s looking that way.
---
Is it possible she’s paying for some of it privately maybe 🤔 just a thought.
I’m sure you can. But her post implied she was offered it because it wasn’t used weekend? I’m sure I recall a post saying that.

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s looking that way.
---

I’m sure you can. But her post implied she was offered it because it wasn’t used weekend? I’m sure I recall a post saying that.
N and another person that were offered one each origionally. She was then moved from there when she was having emergency scans etc.

Reactions: 3
I really thought wow 😮 what great food they have in that hospital.
She is actually treating the whole experience like a holiday in the hotel hospital.
Of course she is!! This is bleeping Nicnack! Unbelievable how she literally goes from sickly voiced and frail to all bouncy with her wig on going out. 😡

Reactions: 11
Why would she need lots of baseline scans?
Quite. Her latest update that she’s “having lots of baseline scans” it utter bullshit. She wouldn’t be having lots and lots of CT scans for baselines, as baseline doesn’t change in a few days. Other pathology, something more urgent like build up of fluid or something might, but she’s keeping that to herself. Very bizarre.
---
For further treatment or entry into a clinical trial?
Nope. Get a scan yes but not lots over a few days.

Reactions: 7
Quite. Her latest update that she’s “having lots of baseline scans” it utter bullshit. She wouldn’t be having lots and lots of CT scans for baselines, as baseline doesn’t change in a few days. Other pathology, something more urgent like build up of fluid or something might, but she’s keeping that to herself. Very bizarre.
---

Nope. Get a scan yes but not lots over a few days.
There should be a sort of Insta-Scan so we could actually see what is going on inside the minds of these baffling grammars.

Sorry I just have to circle back to the lobster thing again because I just CANNOT. The worst thing about Alex coming in like that is that NNL has her head in her hands look faux embarrassed, all "oh gosh what a cute embarrassing surprise I can't believe he's done this". Which is so fake! Because we know that a) he's done it before and b) she bleeping loved it and made a big thing about it. So the idea of her looking kind of surprised and faux embarrassed (as if she was just a humble girl who doesn't like attention, and had been truly surprised and not hinted at it) is just ludicrous. SO ANNOYING.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I just have to circle back to the lobster thing again because I just CANNOT. The worst thing about Alex coming in like that is that NNL has her head in her hands look faux embarrassed, all "oh gosh what a cute embarrassing surprise I can't believe he's done this". Which is so fake! Because we know that a) he's done it before and b) she bleeping loved it and made a big thing about it. So the idea of her looking kind of surprised and faux embarrassed (as if she was just a humble girl who doesn't like attention, and had been truly surprised and not hinted at it) is just ludicrous. SO ANNOYING.
Not just annoying but humiliating for Alex and actually it says a lot about their relationship that he can only really cheer her up dressed as Larry Lobster. Surely it shouldn't be necessary to resort to such idiocy.

Reactions: 11
I did assume she was EOL, now I'm thinking it's maybe an inpatient stay to get on top of infection and pain management, maybe they are struggling with both, especially as she seems to suggest they can't find the origin of the pain? Difficult to control if you don't know the cause I suppose.
How can they not know the cause? I don't know tit about cancer but surely it's down to having bones riddled with cancer?

How can they not know the cause? I don't know tit about cancer but surely it's down to having bones riddled with cancer?
Yeah I think it must be either an infection ( and they don’t know the cause of that) or progression which would make sense given she’s been on low dose chemo and then off treatment. Her bloods are awful the likelihood of picking up an infection ( especially bleeping off for another holiday) would be very high.

Reactions: 6
we dont know where this particular pain is. She will be in a general state of pain daily duebto her bone mets, yes. But she’s also now got liver mets and who only knows what else. The pain shes in for now could be any number of things - infection, cancer pressing on a nerve, pain from the cancer itself etc
shes being deliberately vauge.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.