NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we’ll be hearing from her again, and honestly? I hope we don’t. I found the last few weeks of Deborah’s life pretty harrowing to watch, I felt like I should unfollow because I felt as though I was becoming a grief tourist. Whilst I can’t praise NNLs behaviour over the last few years, I hope she would prioritise moments with her family over updating Instagram in her last few days or weeks. I wish her a peaceful passing and I hope Alex has a lot of support around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think we’ll be hearing from her again, and honestly? I hope we don’t. I found the last few weeks of Deborah’s life pretty harrowing to watch, I felt like I should unfollow because I felt as though I was becoming a grief tourist. Whilst I can’t praise NNLs behaviour over the last few years, I hope she would prioritise moments with her family over updating Instagram in her last few days or weeks. I wish her a peaceful passing and I hope Alex has a lot of support around him.
I felt the same and with poor Monique. I don't think anyone benefits from following someone's EOL journey tbh. How does it help anyone? It is an unavoidable, awful process, being 'aware' of this just makes people scared who face similar IMO. I think not much can be gained at this point and it's time to step away and spend it with the people who truly matter.

Reactions: 13
I really hope you're right, but my feeling is that she'll be back very soon.

Reactions: 7
think that NNL's insta silence isn't a good sign-- she's obviously deteriorated either mentally or physically. (If it was me I'd be beside myself with terror and grief). She made it clear she wanted to be on IG promoting her mew thing, whatever it is, so something mustn't have gone to plan. I think that paradoxically it would have been a powerful thing for her at the end, to drop the pretence and be honest about that. What would be more powerful/ be more helpful for other stage 4 cancer sufferers for some final honesty? But I don't think that will happen, and I think that's why there is also less sympathy for her on here too (aside also from her childish, selfish, Instagram antics over the years).
I wouldn't put it passed her not "wait" til she was gone. It would have far more effect if this was her legacy she so desperately desired.which was really a way to print herself In everyone's life forever.makinf sure she was centre stage in life and death. It seemed very timely to put Alex on the business. Access. So he could do what was needed after she'd gone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.