Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

VIP Member
BBACF912-DE16-4DC3-AE1F-ECCA102EFAFD.jpeg

Oh my she is utterly nasty. Her book sounds utterly boring. She will loose loads of instagram and you tube followers acting like this.
---
C40BD52A-3186-478C-9789-149CD005BBC2.png

She is already losing Instagram followers.
It doesn’t surprise me her attitude. She must be such fun to live with NOT !!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

M&MsMom

VIP Member
So check out Nicki's stories on Instagram.
I don't know how to post them.
She left her phone in Tuscany....she went to the UK while Carlo went to Positano and she hasn't had a phone for 6 days.
She said that a friend got her phone and Fed-X'd it to her in the U.K. and she received it today.

But there's exciting news!!! She's used this time to start writing another book - LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tamara

VIP Member
C3C44A5F-4792-47EB-B8B0-FDD40BD6C985.jpeg

Come join us on my patreon channel we put up a very funny video on it the other day. I need ££££££££££ from you all to so I don’t have to work hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Turaj

VIP Member
She has some good ideas, like the coloring etc, but her execution of it is diabolically bad. The end result looks what it is....rushed and not cohesive.
Everytime she makes a change at this place and gets things as she wants them I am left going "what?" it just looks awful and it is not for the lack of spending money. Even the pot arrangement outside left me wondering.."is that it?". She has a way of cluttering the place up with "tat" . Accessories should enhance the look but her choices do just the opposite.

T Rex

VIP Member
I fear Carlo has been henpecked to death by Nicky, and just "goes with the flow" to keep the peace in their relationship. Which is really sad- can you imagine if Nicky's father passed?!? The world would just stop because it happened to Nicky- not the fact her father is up there in years, but she'd make it all about HER. But, when it is Carlo losing his dad, "He has family there." The whole thing is really messed up. Nicky seemed more irritated about her forking kitchen at the time.

• Heart

Dr.Sienna

View attachment 2684069

The above shot sums up her general demeanour. Keen to display what a drag it is to buy "another house" (their words).

Full creepy on Insta, using all the cliched terms to stoke up the parasocial relationship with her donors. They are her community. They are thanked for their support. She has so much gratitude.
I won't watch this video purely because of that stupid pose. Get over yourself Nicki.

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
20240111_071819.jpg

The above shot sums up her general demeanour. Keen to display what a drag it is to buy "another house" (their words).

Full creepy on Insta, using all the cliched terms to stoke up the parasocial relationship with her donors. They are her community. They are thanked for their support. She has so much gratitude.

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
So she's gone very quiet about the promised Tuscan house purchase journey video - didn't it only need to have the subtitles added? :sneaky: Or was it too tone-deaf, moany and entitled to show?

Instead this week she's doing some more backpedalling. After recently dissing tourists she's now showing all the fun things you can do in the area with her houseguest Dave.

She tells us she's paying more attention to the local olive harvest as she'll have a hundered of her own trees next year. Her comment about tourists helping with the olive harvest is breadcrumbing her stans, Patrons might get to help the 2024 Tuscan harvest.

• Heart
Italians are bizarre to me and fun people to be around with. I understand Elizabeth's behaviour - it's not malicious for them seeing kids running around naked or on their underwear while swimming, older Italians especially the strange ones I've seen wearing their Speedos brief - don't care if I have large belly or not adding the baldness into the mix 🤣🤣

She's just so naive and never thinks about the audiences on YouTube are not just their neighbours next door or the friendly town, it could be anywhere in the world, both good ones and bad ones. While the rest of us will protect the kids to be filmed or be exposed online from predators, Italians has more "trusting culture towards humanity".

• Heart

CocktailGirl

Please be mindful when commenting on YouTube that it’s mainly Carlo who goes through the comments. He’s got enough to deal with, with her criticism of his furniture choices and handiwork with the dog washing station without upsetting comments about him being a dogsbody. Yes, Nicki is an ungrateful, moany madam but he seems to think the sun shines out of her condescending arse. He’s an adult. If he were that unhappy he’d walk away
A lot of people are unhappy in their relationship but do not feel that they can walk away, especially if they are caught in the snare of a partner who has narcissistic tendencies. However, they may feel deep down that they want to change their situation, but think that they cannot talk to anyone about it to gain perspective or support.

If Carlo is quite happy with his lot in life, and sees nothing wrong, then he will simply see the comments as an annoyance and will either delete them or ignore them. It's all part of the youtuber's life. There will always be somebody that disagrees with whatever they see in the videos.

If, on the other hand, Carlo is unhappy with his situation then I think that the negative comments on youtube are a good thing for him. They will, maybe, give him the support and encouragement he needs to stand up to her. They may confirm all the things he has been thinking for some while and he may feel validated when he finds out that many others feel the same way about Nicki's treatment of him and the downtrodden role he has been forced to play.

So, on balance, I am pleased that some people are speaking out on youtube.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I bet she says that his brothers are there too and can look after the parents (which I bet they do anyway). Ultimately, Carlo is a grown man and can make his voice heard if he really didn’t want to move.
But yeah, this will definitely not go as smooth as she thinks.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Oh we are really rattling her, aren't we? She's a bitter old witch today.

I still groan every time I see her ridiculous stairs, where she's removed half the railing. I suppose it is all the better for pushing Carlo down when the views dry up and Nicki needs something new to beg for money/sympathy over.

I actually like that new kitchen cabinet (I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day). And I would love, love, love to see some weirdly obsessed superfans (ideally American) buy that house she flounced around in - and watch how quickly Nicki wants nothing to do with them, once she's pocketed the commission. Comedy gold.
It would have been a nice vlog if she left out the snarky beginning. I liked the cabinet as well. The real estate tour was odd- the property was about an hour away from them, and I agree that they will probably get a commission if it sells, but Nicky certainly is not Enes Yilmazer.

She has been featuring more of Carlo on her vlogs because he is likeable, and works incredibly hard- he's the type of guy who seems to make friends wherever he goes, and made lugging that ginormous vase into comedy. Nicky, if you are reading here, ditch the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" jumpsuit- it was not a good look, but keep the striped top and jeans- they far better suit you, and are much more flattering.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
More painting and more awful colors and results. Really that light pink paint is so very wrong and she just does not see it.
Weird mention of past owners coming to take outdoor umbrella etc. as if they just have carte blanche to enter any time and
take anything they want. What kind of a closing did they have??? Then at the end she says the agents has another house to
show them. What is that about? The ultimate teaser. More flea markets again next week.

• Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Didn’t someone on here suggest that the whole extension might have been built without proper permits? And I think Nicki said they want to destroy it in order to extend the outdoor patio.
That poor house being occupied again by people without taste :D I think it could be quite cute indoors but with Nicki‘s love for cramming the space full with tat, it never stood a chance.

• Wow

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more with the comments here, both in general and especially about last Sunday's vlog. I suspect that vlog never saw the light of day prior to Sunday because Nicki knew the moment she edited it a couple of years ago that it was horrible! She found herself without anything to vlog about, as she was in England for a week (I follow her on Instagram ) and "magically" found this horror of a vlog. Do better, Nicki!

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I was horrified at the deer story. Those dogs are not used to that environment yet. They could walk them on long leads. Nicki and Carlo are not used to living in that sort of area either. His jeep getting stuck proved this. It's not a Land Rover.
Madam ticks off all the negative comments about the decor/bannister. Mute them if you don't like their opinion.
@Turaj I thought it odd she thinks Carlo's family being further away, would make him understand what it is like for her. Didn't she go to boarding school, and it was her choice to live in Positano. Sent Skye to an English boarding school. It was passive, aggressive. Like when she took the bannister down. Carlo won't like it. Spiteful.
yes very passive agressive ....happening more often. Celine seems to be who she prefers to spend time with these days.
---
Did they say anything about returning to Positano together? I can imagine them just staying in Tuscany over the summer. The only reason Nicki would have gone back is to maybe see Skye and for Carlo to see his parents. He's done that now and Skye is there with them, so there's no real reason to return, especially when tourist season starts.
She mentioned the home is for Skye, Carlo and Her. Frankly at her age I thought Skye had a place in Positano or does she just bunk in with Nicola? I can't see her staying there all summer.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
You forgot, too, that she complained about it endlessly on her vlog, too. So much work for her over her Christmas holiday in England, that we heard about for several vlogs. She vlogged showing herself going to the post office at something like 6:00 a.m., stuffing those envelopes, showing how Carlo and her daughter left her to stuff the envelopes by herself, complaining the whole time, saying she didn't have much of a Christmas (and then the following year, said she doesn't even like Christmas, for whatever reason)..

Merry Christmas, adoring fans! This is how I put myself out for you!
Yes, her harrumphing was off the scale posting out those cookbook orders. It was like, "You pay me money and I have to DO stuff???"" She comes from a place of entitlement, she really feels it shouldn't be so hard for her.

Almost every working person I know, private, public sector or business owner constantly goes the extra mile to get the job done, they work outside of normal hours, give up days off, work through personal issues. The big difference is that NO ONE would go and let their clients know, Imagine, "Hi clients! Well, what a butt ache it was to get to this meeting this morning. The dog was sick on my shoes and I missed my train. You know I had to put this presentation together all by myself right? It's not my job but I work with lazy idiots. I was my wife's birthday and I pissed her off working all hours to get it done, can you actually see what I do for you?"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
I
Have noticed how she is trying to portray her and Carlo as loved up more. He has been more front and centre. But it feels forced. He seemed to have more fun at the shop with the ladies. I think he loves Positano, and would choose it over Tuscany.
I think if the choice were living with Nicki in Tuscany full time or staying in Positano he would take Positano.
---
I feel soooo sorry for Elisabeth from blue star positano. Talk about a one sided friendship. She gushes about Lady S but Lady S don't give two shits about anyone else but her self.
I don't feel sorry for Elisabeth....I think she loves to be around Nicki...good exposure for her Blue Star business and now she too wants to be a you tube star. Honestly she is a mother of two, business owner that is 7 days a week for 8 months of the year and now has this "goat" channel with her two minor daughters as the starlets. Why she is doing this I don't really know. Agree it is for the most part one sided but in a way I think they use each other. That random joining E's family in Barcelona was I think an attempt to get some content for the channel that is losing views.

• Heart