Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are back on

100%.... ive heard she tries tries to get other models fired by making up lies how desperate like
She can’t anymore seeing as she was fired from the modelling agency she was an admin for. Works for the daily mail now selling advertising spaces on a gossip site so right up her alley for the gossipy fake bitchy weapon she is. I’d honestly say she’s the worst person I’ve ever met.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She can’t anymore seeing as she was fired from the modelling agency she was an admin for. Works for the daily mail now selling advertising spaces on a gossip site so right up her alley for the gossipy fake bitchy weapon she is. I’d honestly say she’s the worst person I’ve ever met.
If her husband is as loaded as they like to make out, why is she doing a crappy job like that?

Reactions: 3
If her husband is as loaded as they like to make out, why is she doing a crappy job like that?
Oh we’re talking about Lisa nolan above, not Niamh. Niamh wouldn’t work that type of a job.. at least she has some class 😂 Lisa is Niamh’s husbands ex.

Reactions: 2
Oh we’re talking about Lisa nolan above, not Niamh. Niamh wouldn’t work that type of a job.. at least she has some class 😂 Lisa is Niamh’s husbands ex.
Ah I hadn’t realised thanks! Was so confused hearing Niamh referred to as a model with the way she looks!!!

good to see Niamh taking every precaution to avoid Covid 🤦🏼‍♀️ The baby shower today with several attendees

• Wow
Reactions: 11
good to see Niamh taking every precaution to avoid Covid 🤦🏼‍♀️ The baby shower today with several attendees
Omg I went to look at her page when I read this and wtf!!!!???! Is she back in Ireland? duck sake she’s breaking every rule possible 😡

Omg I went to look at her page when I read this and wtf!!!!???! Is she back in Ireland? duck sake she’s breaking every rule possible 😡
And worse again feels the need to plaster it all over insta

I also hope corinna tolans clients next week cancel as her close contact list is through the roof attending the baby shower and getting a lift home with no mask

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I also hope corinna tolans clients next week cancel as her close contact list is through the roof attending the baby shower and getting a lift home with no mask
I wonder is there a way we can report this 🤔 because it’s ridiculous that she’s breaking every rule under the sun, flying from Spain to Ireland, mixing with multiple households, and it angers me because she clearly doesn’t care about everyone sick from Covid, dying from Covid, and even her unborn baby. Is there anyway we an report?

I wonder is there a way we can report this 🤔 because it’s ridiculous that she’s breaking every rule under the sun, flying from Spain to Ireland, mixing with multiple households, and it angers me because she clearly doesn’t care about everyone sick from Covid, dying from Covid, and even her unborn baby. Is there anyway we an report?
Agreed. Also can someone set up a thread for “skin genius” scammer corinna?

Reactions: 4
Never knew who yer wan Corinna was but jausus the hack of her, not a good advert for her own work.....yikes! My husband couldn't believe it when I showed him Niamh, not convinced she's a she!!!

Agreed. Also can someone set up a thread for “skin genius” scammer corinna?
Thread created for Corinna as requested 😘😘

Reactions: 1
Thread created for Corinna as requested 😘😘

Thank you 😊

I am so surprised she doesn’t have a thread already, she is a wild woman 🤣
Complete scam artist

Reactions: 1

I sent a message to that shitehole Corinna to say the same.....she's read the message but natch didn't reply!!!! B@tch!!