Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it just said “ Brook fucked Lisa “ so did they shag or this means he ratted her out to Harry ?!

Reactions: 1
Could we have a separate thread for Lisa?
I have a few juicy apples to throw in if they’re wanted 😉 that being said look at the interaction on her page. You’d expect a few hundred comments for over 40k followers, her engagement is horrific which points to fake af. Had a look through her followers there and they’re nearly all fake accounts. Don’t know if she deserves a thread based off that, maybe she’s better off hanging out of Niamh limelight on her thread like she did out of Harry for so long.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have a few juicy apples to throw in if they’re wanted 😉 that being said look at the interaction on her page. You’d expect a few hundred comments for over 40k followers, her engagement is horrific which points to fake af. Had a look through her followers there and they’re nearly all fake accounts. Don’t know if she deserves a thread based off that, maybe she’s better off hanging out of Niamh limelight on her thread like she did out of Harry for so long.
I'll put the kettle on 🍵

Does anyone know who her wedding videographer was? I've seen people asking her questions about the wedding and she's kept everything close to her chest :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who her wedding videographer was? I've seen people asking her questions about the wedding and she's kept everything close to her chest :rolleyes:
Don't get me started!! I don't know who the wedding photographer is, but y doesn't she tell ppl? Wat difference is it going to make?? You'd swear she was a celebrity the way she's keeping it a top secret 🙄

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe there’s a thread on Niamh, I actually really like her 🙈 anytime I dm her or comment she always replies, she seems to lovely

Reactions: 5
up over 100k followers in two weeks, the fake followers must be going cheap at the moment
6E42E250-7B14-4205-A7B9-45AAE1711B97.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3