Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created as requested. This is her first thread on here so nothing to recap. Few points from her Instagram

šŸ“Refers to herself as ā€œthe skin geniusā€.
šŸ“Would sell her granny.
šŸ“Regularly blows about how amazing she is at skin and how awesome her staff are.
šŸ“Tells people they need a million expensive products to fix their skin and regularly promotes supplements alongside her expensive skincare.

Interested to hear everyoneā€™s thoughts.....

Reactions: 7
Absolute asshole.
Not easy to work with or deal with, thinks her tit doesn't stink and so fake.

Reactions: 10
It surprises me that she is so busy because she charges more for environ than other salons!

Reactions: 9
Full of tit, also full of Botox & fillers & silicone boobs
Thatā€™s what I find amazing...sheā€™s peddling skincare with the most plastic face. And she recently humble bragged about the fact sheā€™s ā€œactually 43ā€ as if people thought she was younger...I thought she was in her 50s....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Full of tit, also full of Botox & fillers & silicone boobs
Iā€™m not gona lie Iā€™ve always wondered were her boobs natural because for some reason she always has them on show on her stories lol she seems very overly, in your face confident which would put me off going to her.

She gets on like sheā€™s no wrinkles and has no skin issues because of environ šŸ™„ Iā€™ve yet to see anyone in her fambam that has bad skin so clearly itā€™s not a family issue sheā€™s just won the skin lottery

Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s got very aged looking round the eyes. I thought she was a lot older than 43 šŸ˜±

Thatā€™s what I find amazing...sheā€™s peddling skincare with the most plastic face. And she recently humble bragged about the fact sheā€™s ā€œactually 43ā€ as if people thought she was younger...I thought she was in her 50s....
Canā€™t get over this... how is she 43 šŸ¤ØšŸ˜±

Reactions: 6
Never stops mauling her own boobs in her stories šŸ™„ she tries to latch onto the z list celebs , they use her & ditch her , at AnnaG wedding she was glued to that other sap Sabby sent her free stuff, not a peep out of super style sabby so that went no further šŸ˜†

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Never stops mauling her own boobs in her stories šŸ™„ she tries to latch onto the z list celebs , they use her & ditch her , at AnnaG wedding she was glued to that other sap Sabby sent her free stuff, not a peep out of super style sabby so that went no further šŸ˜†
And donā€™t forget her fawning over sosu šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Would step on her granny to sell something. Seems a bit unhinged like wtf having her daughter wash her legs in the bath last week.

• Sick
  • Wow
Absolutely delighted to see this thread, thought i was the only one who couldn't stand her. Her skin is gack looks greasy in my opinion, no thanks.

And that skin nerd..Lord get a grip both their skin is bleeping average

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Absolutely delighted to see this thread, thought i was the only one who couldn't stand her. Her skin is gack looks greasy in my opinion, no thanks.

And that skin nerd..Lord get a grip both their skin is bleeping average
I asked twice for a thread to be set up, I think sheā€™s the most irritating woman on Instagram. And yes I would not aspire to her greasy plastic skin

I asked twice for a thread to be set up, I think sheā€™s the most irritating woman on Instagram. And yes I would not aspire to her greasy plastic skin
How do you ask for new threads ? I'd love to hear people's opinions on this dose Stephanie Lange

Reactions: 1
She uses everybody including her staff, she's thrown bins etc at them. Uses trainees for free labour fills them with empty promises and ditches them.
Boobs are fake, lips have fillers and gets a botox doctor into the clinic and pumps her greasy face to bits.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She uses everybody including her staff, she's thrown bins etc at them. Uses trainees for free labour fills them with empty promises and ditches them.
Boobs are fake, lips have fillers and gets a botox doctor into the clinic and pumps her greasy face to bits.
How does she get away with treating staff so badly?

Thatā€™s crazy!!! Esp cos she says all the time on her stories sheā€™s never had Botox or fillers. She is such a con artist šŸ™ˆ