Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it’s all for the gram just showing off when pregnant! She prob only ran for the length of time he recorded! As you said there was no mention of fitness before.... come to think of it 🤔it’s a bit of a coincidence that So Shady and Niamh both started posting about the gym and training around the same time!! Seems to be serious competition between them!
I thought Niamh was a personal train see before

As far I as know Niamh is a yoga instructor and was always into keeping fit, it's safe to run once your body is used to it and you've a "no risk" pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
TBH. I can speak from personal experience that I cycled my bike up until the day I went into be induced. I was 2 weeks over. I race bikes at a high level and was told train away as long as you are comfortable. I did 70k the Tuesday before I went in and didn't miss a day of training. I know a lot of elite athletes , especially more so endurance athletes training right up until the day they give birth. I was back out training a week later. I am not showing off at all but people do do it. It was never the norm but if you are high level training then there is no reason not to continue right through your pregnancy as long as you are comfortable and your doc signs you off. Peopl thought I was mad but it's my life and all I know so I didnt stop and felt grand. Id a 9 pound healthy baby and didnt have much of a bump either.

Reactions: 7
I know everyone has different levels of fitness etc but I’ve never seen anyone full term running like that.

I’ve a few extremely fit friends who have competed etc and no way would they have been running like that at 30 plus weeks.

I cannot get over how small her bump is, I’m guessing she may have a long torso but still she is tiny
mall for the gram I’d say - she she keeps up the fitness all right but not to the extent she showing on the gram!

Reactions: 1
She looks way older than she is ! Shame when people think Botox etc will help and does the opposite! And her husband does nothing but brag about how she doesn’t even look or act pregnant etc …as if she is better than other mothers who gain weight and can’t exercise.
Everything is for show he’s so strange

She looks way older than she is ! Shame when people think Botox etc will help and does the opposite! And her husband does nothing but brag about how she doesn’t even look or act pregnant etc …as if she is better than other mothers who gain weight and can’t exercise.
ie pictures of her with barely any bump saying “30 weeks pregnant how amazing is she”
pictures of her running “due to give birth soon how amazing is she”
Pictures of her after birth “she sprinted through it and only a few hours labour”

Relax

Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest I always thought her husband was more into men lol he just seems very feminine to me or something. Not that there’s anything wrong with that I just get a vibe 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest I always thought her husband was more into men lol he just seems very feminine to me or something. Not that there’s anything wrong with that I just get a vibe 🤣
And she looks like a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ie pictures of her with barely any bump saying “30 weeks pregnant how amazing is she”
Pictures of her after birth “she sprinted through it and only a few hours labour”

Relax
I’d say if we only knew what goes on behind closed doors. Everything they do seems so staged for the gram. They are obsessed with social media, even look at them on their wedding day they couldn’t put their phones away!

Delighted all went well and baby is here safe and sound. I’m looking forward to hearing all about how the baby’s nappies smell like jo malone and that it sleeps all night long too! 🥱

• Haha
I’d say if we only knew what goes on behind closed doors. Everything they do seems so staged for the gram. They are obsessed with social media, even look at them on their wedding day they couldn’t put their phones away!

Delighted all went well and baby is here safe and sound. I’m looking forward to hearing all about how the baby’s nappies smell like jo malone and that it sleeps all night long too! 🥱
The phones at the wedding were too much!! Embarrassing to say the least that they didn’t enjoy the few hours to themselves as it goes so quick! She wanted the royal wedding with so sue and co and wanted everyone to see every update, they were laughable! Couldn’t believe they were posting every hour during their wedding!! Says a lot about tjem

Them*

Four hours after giving birth and they post a photo...What is wrong with people!? Nothing is special anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
His ex always used to say in work he has a tiny willy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Relax
Couldn’t agree more, god help her if she needs a section with future babies or has any complications because I’m sure his words will be ringing in her ears

Reactions: 3
Yes but Lisa is also a vindictive bitter cow and not to mention a narcissist, she was in my year in school in Lucan and she was always like that
Absolutely! I and I can tell you absolutely none of that has changed as she became an adult. She’s the worst person I’ve ever had to deal with. Can a thread be created for her?

Reactions: 4
His post made me want to vomit tbh. Labour is a bloody slog and I think women are amazing but cmon, its luck of the draw with regard your labour length, if you can have an epi or not and who cares if you do or dont.

Reactions: 11
I always cringe when people think it's a badge of honour that you didn't take any drugs during labour! Or if you have a section it's like you lost the race 🤷‍♀️ a child was born and please god both mama and baby are good coz that's all that matters! The poor girl looks knackered and here's Ken doll making sure he gets a pic up on Insta literally 4 hrs after she's had the baby...🙄

Reactions: 15
Interesting that Harry doesn’t need a mask leaving the ward!!
Most partners/ fathers can’t get near the ward and this idiot doesn’t even a mask!! Money clearly talks!!

Interesting that Harry doesn’t need a mask leaving the ward!!
Most partners/ fathers can’t get near the ward and this idiot doesn’t even a mask!! Money clearly talks!!
You can see the mask in his hand and you can be sure he whipped it off just for the photo. No way would security or midwives etc allow him through the doors without a mask. Some hospitals are allowing partners in to take baby home. My husband was allowed a few weeks ago.