Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met them both last year when they were ring shopping , she was drunk telling anyone who could hear her bf had a lot of money and they were going to be great customers. Very cringe. He’s pushing on now I’d say she was the last one standing and he’s clearly gay
Jesus would she not be ashamed of herself!!!! Did he do anything to stop her or keep her quiet? I bet the staff were trying to get them out of there as quick as possible. He's as gay as xmas with the tan, posing and the outfits! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he stood at the entrance with sunglasses on while she announced his importance she was fan girling over him it was cringe to watch then we googled him and seen he was on fade street and sold flip flops 😳 bet that RR is out on lease too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shocked to see they only got together in 2018 and are now already married and baby on the way... they don’t hang about!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shocked to see they only got together in 2018 and are now already married and baby on the way... they don’t hang about!!!! 😂
They don't do they. Cant imagine them with a child since they constantly go on lux holidays. Does anyone have any goss on her background/ before she met him???

Reactions: 2
They don't do they. Cant imagine them with a child since they constantly go on lux holidays. Does anyone have any goss on her background/ before she met him???
I know the Considines. Very grounded and totally sound. She's always been very thin, tanned and money oriented. But in saying that, I found her lovely. Friendly, chatty and adores her family. Loads of grandkids in the family and she dotes on them. Last time I spoke to her would be about 10 years ago. She's had a lot of work done. But she was stunningly beautiful back then and was in a long term relationship with a "normal " guy. Shes travelled a LOT even back then. Think she was a yoga or pilates instructor. Her muscle tone was 👌🏻. The family are very close knit. Her parents are absolute dotes. Family home is in Sutton.

Reactions: 5
I know the Considines. Very grounded and totally sound. She's always been very thin, tanned and money oriented. But in saying that, I found her lovely. Friendly, chatty and adores her family. Loads of grandkids in the family and she dotes on them. Last time I spoke to her would be about 10 years ago. She's had a lot of work done. But she was stunningly beautiful back then and was in a long term relationship with a "normal " guy. Shes travelled a LOT even back then. Think she was a yoga or pilates instructor. Her muscle tone was 👌🏻. The family are very close knit. Her parents are absolute dotes. Family home is in Sutton.
Ah interesting. Judging by her Instagram I wouldn't have known she is a family person, as she prefers to showcase holidays, designer items and the new RR. When did her and Harry get together?

Reactions: 4
Ah interesting. Judging by her Instagram I wouldn't have known she is a family person, as she prefers to showcase holidays, designer items and the new RR. When did her and Harry get together?
You'll get a better insight on her Facebook. There's pics there going back over 10 years.

Reactions: 1
She needed to get the botox and fillers done her skin is ruined by the sun she aged prematurely and standing next to her wax work hubby she would of looked like his mum

• Wow
I'm not surprised she got pregnant quickly. All her sisters have children and she adores them all. She's actually very sweet.

She needed to get the botox and fillers done her skin is ruined by the sun she aged prematurely and standing next to her wax work hubby she would of looked like his mum
She has such an odd looking face. She looks like a 50 to 60 year old with a toy boy! 😂 He seems way more in love with her than she does him, it seems like he was her ticket to a glam life that she craves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has such an odd looking face. She looks like a 50 to 60 year old with a toy boy! 😂 He seems way more in love with her than she does him, it seems like he was her ticket to a glam life that she craves.
I totes agree!

Ha, Niamh said she was shocked by the engagement ha, now I read they were looking at rings before he proposed in Santorini! It's all for the Gram! Where will the glam be when she's pushing a pram!!

Last edited:
He has the same cheesy dead behind the eyes look on his face that Aoibhe Devlin has

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Haz McC really gay would ye say?
I’d say yes, he’s very camp. When I see photos of them he always looks like he’s eye bleeping himself while she makes some ridiculous face, sticks her tongue out or arm in the air 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s a showy rich daddies boy, I wouldn’t say he has had a genuine relationship in his life.

I totes agree!

Ha, Niamh said she was shocked by the engagement ha, now I read they were looking at rings before he proposed in Santorini! It's all for the Gram! Where will the glam be when she's pushing a pram!!
STOPPPPP was she looking at rings before the engagement hahaha 😂 there's nothing real in their life it's all set up or fake. They got engaged insanely week, YEAR and a few months into the relationship. Ino they say when u find "the one" but Christ that's quick! That last bit is an amazing thread title btw hahaha. But yes I 100000% agree she'll get a shock when she realises you can't have endless holidays in a year with a newborn! And her YSL bag won't be as glam with baby sick on it 🙈🤮

Is Haz McC really gay would ye say?
There's no doubt in my mind he is. He's all about the Instagram and wine, there's nothing wrong with being gay but yes I would say he is. I've attached a few pics that seal the deal for me....

Attachments

Last edited:
She will most defo have a night nurse and then a nanny for during the day... She will be a Mam on paper but I can't imagine her wiping shite that's gone up the back of a baby! Not with those nails anyways 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will most defo have a night nurse and then a nanny for during the day... She will be a Mam on paper but I can't imagine her wiping shite that's gone up the back of a baby! Not with those nails anyways 🙂
Believe it or not, I've actually seen her in action with her nieces and nephews .I've seen her bathe them, feed them, wind them (baby puke and all), change nappies and put them to bed. She adores them. She loves children and I'm just hoping she might just surprise folk here. But sure hey! Who knows! She was/is always very hands on with her sisters' children.

Reactions: 5
Believe it or not, I've actually seen her in action with her nieces and nephews .I've seen her bathe them, feed them, wind them (baby puke and all), change nappies and put them to bed. She adores them. She loves children and I'm just hoping she might just surprise folk here. But sure hey! Who knows! She was/is always very hands on with her sisters' children.
Good for her that she has a great relationship with her nephews and nieces but as I’m sure you know there’s a big difference when you have your own kids to look after 24/7, it’s so physically and mentally exhausting at times that puke and tit can become the easy parts 😂 but listen I hope the preconceived expectations turn out to be wrong and that she will be the best Mam ever. Being a parent can really be the making of a person!!