Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madscone

VIP Member
I always cringe when people think it's a badge of honour that you didn't take any drugs during labour! Or if you have a section it's like you lost the race 🤷‍♀️ a child was born and please god both mama and baby are good coz that's all that matters! The poor girl looks knackered and here's Ken doll making sure he gets a pic up on Insta literally 4 hrs after she's had the baby...🙄

Reactions: 15

crossmich

I have to say I have grown to like them both! I love seeing them travelling around with their little man! They seemingly have all the money in the world and could easily afford a nanny, but they never leave the little man at home, they're so hands on.

Reactions: 15

Grace1718

Chatty Member
It’s just mad how many holidays they go on. They seem like they’re living the dream but there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of friends. It would be difficult for people to keep up with them. Beautiful handbags and shoes but not that many friends anymore.
They peo
It’s just mad how many holidays they go on. They seem like they’re living the dream but there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of friends. It would be difficult for people to keep up with them. Beautiful handbags and shoes but not that many friends anymore.
He doesn’t have a proper job tho and is just the money behind things and prob takes calls or does meetings etc and zoom calls here and there so might as well do it from a warm country and live the life !!! . They prob don’t give a shite really about nights out etc with friends - it all slows down with friends and nights out anyway when in mid 30s with a baby to be fair. Not a huge fan of theirs but to be honest I’d be happy out with just my husband on a constant holiday with our son and living the high life! If he’s worth millions why would she not have designer handbags- can’t take it to the grave with them 🤣🙈 I just don’t think having designer stuff equates to an empty life - I think these 2 seem a lot more happy and content in their little family than so sue me for example !

Reactions: 14

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I think she does the looking down thing as she’s a bit cross eyed in real life. I know them thru friends ( as in met them in passing on a number of occasions) . I wouldn’t say he would expect her to look that way after birth to be fair but I think it’s her “thing” being perfectly presented if that makes sense. They are actually grand but they think they are ALOT more attractive than they actually are and spend a lot of effort on looks and maintenance etc when being honest they both only stand out as they are immaculate and in expensive clothes and niamh has an incredibly thin body. They do just really do their own thing but just from knowing a bit about them that post would be sooooo thought out down to the pjs etc . Anyway at least they aren’t selling us shit 😜

Reactions: 14

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I'd say the long stay in Florida is for tax reasons.
[/
I'd say the long stay in Florida is for tax reasons.
His parents have a place out there
The way the spend is unreal, they must be minted
Absolutely minted - I know him thru friends ( well my friends know him - I just met him a few times so wouldn’t say KNOW him ) he’s absolutely minted and seems nice enough. Also at least they aren’t Instagram floggers and actually spend time with their son ! They used to annoy me but now I think they are actually grand - if I could not work and be on holidays with my husband and baby I would ! On a separate note though she has really messed up her face with all the surgery she’s going to look so old when she hits 40 as I would put early 40s on her now - she looks much older than Harry

Reactions: 13

Marysw

I find him so bizarre. Like good for them if they have money , I’m not a begrudger but why does every post have to highlight wealth. As in he always wants the posh hotel shot and the snap of the outside of the building they live in (definitely happy to mislead people that it’s their house not apt) and then he’s always bragging about his wife being slim and fit and motherhood being so easy for her .
I have relatives who are from similar wealth I imagine and they don’t have to prove it in every post !

Reactions: 13

MarsBars

VIP Member
I find him so bizarre. Like good for them if they have money , I’m not a begrudger but why does every post have to highlight wealth. As in he always wants the posh hotel shot and the snap of the outside of the building they live in (definitely happy to mislead people that it’s their house not apt) and then he’s always bragging about his wife being slim and fit and motherhood being so easy for her .
I have relatives who are from similar wealth I imagine and they don’t have to prove it in every post !

People with class don't show off, he is so nouveau riche.

I have a very wealthy friend who is the most low key person you'd ever meet, incredibly lovely and kind. I've been in company of some lovely people on holidays who I've been told are million and billionaires and you'd never ever know it....

Reactions: 12

Roseny

Niamh is lovely. She’s living a fabulous life, her little boy is gorgeous and thriving I honestly don’t think she should even have a thread. Not an influencer. I have been following for probably a year now. Lovely woman living her best life.

• Heart

Nonposter

You sound like your taking the points being made very personally. Dont be so naive to the agenda of people like these two on Instagram. Struggling to come up with new angles to show of her LV bag and more of his wealth more like it. Of course we don’t know the real situation we only see the “best bits” and are all entitled to an opinion 😁 End of discussion, you take care hun. Relax 🥂
Showing wealth doesn’t make them bad parents , their agenda is totally up to them how they want their down time or best bits perceived. I personally don’t post when my baby has kept me up all night and I feel like crying or there is vomit all over me or the childs hanging from my boobs. Honestly to discuss someone’s parenting is not fair. Buying a Prada bag doesn’t make me a bad mother or taking the perfect photo for the gram. If Niamh’s passion was baking the perfect cake and taking photos of it all the weekend make her a bad mother ??
If she wants to flaunt her stuff so be it, but again it has no relevance to her raising a child

CD 23

This is my first time posting but I absolutely love following niamhs life. Im so jealous that i think fair fecks to her enjoy it 🤣the little fella is gorgeous. I must say I admire them for bringing him everywhere.

Reactions: 11

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I just see it as “look at us, look how our baby fits into our life, look how amazing we are”
🤢

Marysw

She looks way older than she is ! Shame when people think Botox etc will help and does the opposite! And her husband does nothing but brag about how she doesn’t even look or act pregnant etc …as if she is better than other mothers who gain weight and can’t exercise.
Everything is for show he’s so strange

She looks way older than she is ! Shame when people think Botox etc will help and does the opposite! And her husband does nothing but brag about how she doesn’t even look or act pregnant etc …as if she is better than other mothers who gain weight and can’t exercise.
Everything is for show he’s so strange
ie pictures of her with barely any bump saying “30 weeks pregnant how amazing is she”
pictures of her running “due to give birth soon how amazing is she”
Pictures of her after birth “she sprinted through it and only a few hours labour”

Relax

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She seems to be so lovely and totally family orientated, very likeable girl I would think. Obviously her own choice but I imagine she would be beyond stunning if she dropped the cheek filler.
She is beautiful. I knew her years ago, before the "insta-fame" and lots of money. Her family are so down to earth and loving. She's naturally stunning and VERY slim. Massive head of hair and no extensions! She (used to) call it "the fro" as it's wild and prone to frizz. She adores her nieces and nephews so it's no wonder she's a lovely mum. More luck to her.

Ruthless21

I'm not an avid follower of her / them but, would travelling atm with a newborn not raise concerns for the baby's risk to covid? Given the higher numbers atm.
Don't get me wrong, staying in luxury hotels sounds lovely but just with a new baby, is it not madness trying to keep the old life alive right now,when baby is vulnerable.

Sammie00

I really wish she would stop posting pics of the kids in the car when she’s not making sure they are safe. The suitcase in between 2 car seats and her sons straps are so loose one is nearly falling off his shoulders. All the money in the world but not a notion between them

Lmarcon

VIP Member
good to see Niamh taking every precaution to avoid Covid 🤦🏼‍♀️ The baby shower today with several attendees

• Wow