Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard someone in the inner circle say she has a surrogate and isn’t actually pregnant but choosing to have a baby by surrogate to save the labour and having to carry, gas if it’s true, they have the money for it fair play 😂 had a stalk off her posts, bump looks to be the same size for a long time to be fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I heard someone in the inner circle say she has a surrogate and isn’t actually pregnant but choosing to have a baby by surrogate to save the labour and having to carry, gas if it’s true, they have the money for it fair play 😂 had a stalk off her posts, bump looks to be the same size for a long time to be fair.
I know her sister personally and she IS pregnant. No surrogate.

Reactions: 11
This shite is always said about anyone with a bump that’s considered “small”. Everyone carries and grows differently.

Reactions: 7
Going by some info back on the Su post b4 their wedding, someone posted how he was with Lisa Nolan for years, but things were going sour and a lot of cheating was involved. Brook (Harry's bestie!) fucked Lisa and then did the honest thing & told Harry, because that's the admirable thing to do 😂.
So Harry gets rid of Lisa and Brook sets him and Niamh up (apparently Brooks bestie of over 15yrs!)..... Well wasn't that convenient 🤣
Well done Brook taking 1 for the team so ur mate got hooked up with money for life 😂
Looks like Lisa liar Nolan is preggers with the new on/off fella after playing catch up with Niamh. Best of luck to the bf poor lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, few stories on here if you search her name though. She’s going on as if she’s an influencer recommending maternity wear atm so probably should have a thread even if she has 70% fake followers.

My friend used to date Lisa Nolan Fella. He is a grade A C U next Tuesday. Well suited tbf

My friend used to date Lisa Nolan Fella. He is a grade A C U next Tuesday. Well suited tbf
I used to know Lisa Nolan through work, she is hated by so many people for being a general all round terrible person that she had to move out of her last job because of it. The drama that she creates is unbelievable. Literally has two friends and a constant stream of new mates who quickly lose interest. Chases models fellas, cheats on boyfriends, you name it! Mark my words it won’t last. She deserves him if he is so, might not even be his baby the way she goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This made me lol... can’t tell which is sadder, having two glasses to get the picture for the gram, or drawing attention to the fact that she didn’t have a glass... even though there’s just the two of them and Prosecco in both glasses two stories earlier...sure jan 🤔
Personally I think it’s water in one of the flutes 🤔 the balygowan bottle is behind the glasses too

Reactions: 5
I used to know Lisa Nolan through work, she is hated by so many people for being a general all round terrible person that she had to move out of her last job because of it. The drama that she creates is unbelievable. Literally has two friends and a constant stream of new mates who quickly lose interest. Chases models fellas, cheats on boyfriends, you name it! Mark my words it won’t last. She deserves him if he is so, might not even be his baby the way she goes on.
What has Lisa Nolan done to her face? It looks like it’s falling down. Is it just a build up of all the fillers and Botox or is this what happens when you’re pregnant and can’t keep topping the work up? Looks similar to Niamh just less frozen and more like gravity it taking its toll on the fillers, checks are in the wrong place. Bottom lip looks square and the chin fillers are bizarre.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What has Lisa Nolan done to her face? It looks like it’s falling down. Is it just a build up of all the fillers and Botox or is this what happens when you’re pregnant and can’t keep topping the work up? Looks similar to Niamh just less frozen and more like gravity it taking its toll on the fillers, checks are in the wrong place. Bottom lip looks square and the chin fillers are bizarre.
Jesus she looks like that other blow up doll.. Joanne Larby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Harry McCreerys wife running on a treadmill at 39 weeks pregnant, suffering jaysus, I feel exhausted from looking at her! Not normal I tell ya lol

Reactions: 8
Ah it's all for the gram! Wait until she's up to her eyeballs with crappy nappies and no sleep!😋

• Haha
Harry McCreerys wife running on a treadmill at 39 weeks pregnant, suffering jaysus, I feel exhausted from looking at her! Not normal I tell ya lol
I know everyone has different levels of fitness etc but I’ve never seen anyone full term running like that.

I’ve a few extremely fit friends who have competed etc and no way would they have been running like that at 30 plus weeks.

I cannot get over how small her bump is, I’m guessing she may have a long torso but still she is tiny

Omg I actually laughed at the video she shared that Harry took, she’s literally like competing in a race in the Olympics. Is that normal and safe? Seems mad, I’d imagine she she’d be resting like what’s the point in doing it now? We never saw anything about fitness and all of a sudden she’s mad into running at 39 weeks!

I saw the video and its just too much. I think its great to see women maintain fitness when pregnant but this seems a step too far. I was encouraged to maintain my fitness during my own pregnancies but equally was medically advised to take more care towards the latter stages of pregnancy. I find it hard to believe any doctor would sign off. For someone who is full term you would have expected at the very least 12-15lbs weight gain.

Omg I actually laughed at the video she shared that Harry took, she’s literally like competing in a race in the Olympics. Is that normal and safe? Seems mad, I’d imagine she she’d be resting like what’s the point in doing it now? We never saw anything about fitness and all of a sudden she’s mad into running at 39 weeks!
I’d say it’s all for the gram just showing off when pregnant! She prob only ran for the length of time he recorded! As you said there was no mention of fitness before.... come to think of it 🤔it’s a bit of a coincidence that So Shady and Niamh both started posting about the gym and training around the same time!! Seems to be serious competition between them!