Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some attitude on her. Shes not a nice person it's all me me me. She has no character and same ol no tone voice all time... wait for today now she will pop on dressed for the Grammys to do weekly shop!!! Notions are on a different level

Reactions: 2
I worked with a friend of hers (another wannabe influencer), they used to send each other voice notes on WhatsApp on how to “up the following”/“get more likes”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just had a look at her grid posts - did something happen her as I haven't followed in about a year. She looks ill the poor girl. If she keeps this up to her wedding she will fsint...she looks completely emaciated. I hope she gets some sense. Her hair colour now is making her look even more skeletal.

I just had a look at her grid posts - did something happen her as I haven't followed in about a year. She looks ill the poor girl. If she keeps this up to her wedding she will fsint...she looks completely emaciated. I hope she gets some sense. Her hair colour now is making her look even more skeletal.
She's getting married.
That's what's happened...

Like getting her hair done during lock down & surprise surprise deleted any comments when people asked her
Yes! She primed everyone a few days before saying her friend was a hairdresser and was gonna coach her through doing her own hair over FaceTime. As if she would achieve that a home with box dye!! Then she comes on stories with the top of her head cut off For a few days until finally the vanity got to her and she had to post a picture of herself where you could clearly see the fresh roots! Also been in and out to TJs gym the whole of lockdown and they live a good 30 min from it. Hardly essential. Rules are for everyone else to follow, not the entitled influencers!

Reactions: 7
Her outfit for her night out was strange very 2002 black leather shorts and a shirt

Reactions: 1
Yes! She primed everyone a few days before saying her friend was a hairdresser and was gonna coach her through doing her own hair over FaceTime. As if she would achieve that a home with box dye!! Then she comes on stories with the top of her head cut off For a few days until finally the vanity got to her and she had to post a picture of herself where you could clearly see the fresh roots! Also been in and out to TJs gym the whole of lockdown and they live a good 30 min from it. Hardly essential. Rules are for everyone else to follow, not the entitled influencers!
This is the reason I unfollowed her. She definitely got it done with the hairdresser she normally goes to & I am sure her extensions were done also. And then videoing herself with her top of her head cut off .. does she think we stupid or something ! It was just hilarious. She also deleted any comments when people questioned her about her hair 🙄. Did you ever see the first picture of her &TJ when they first start going out. I think it was when they went to all star awards. She is like complete different person now!

This is the reason I unfollowed her. She definitely got it done with the hairdresser she normally goes to & I am sure her extensions were done also. And then videoing herself with her top of her head cut off .. does she think we stupid or something ! It was just hilarious. She also deleted any comments when people questioned her about her hair 🙄. Did you ever see the first picture of her &TJ when they first start going out. I think it was when they went to all star awards. She is like complete different person now!
You'd wonder does he encourage it or like would he not think to put a stop to her gallop.
I know my other half wouldn't be long about telling me he thought something didn't suit me, and he definitely wouldn't be long telling me to cop on with the selfies and chatting into the phone to myself all day

@Sandyclaws To be honest I don’t know. Cos he does seem like a normal lad who loves the gaa & the farm life. I have often heard him on her stories telling her to get off her phone.

@Sandyclaws To be honest I don’t know. Cos he does seem like a normal lad who loves the gaa & the farm life. I have often heard him on her stories telling her to get off her phone.
Still though I'm sure hes happy to have a Barbie on his arm at awards etc maybe he likes that rather than someone less striking

Someone said she was too thin she showed the message on her story , ah sure she probably loved it really

Someone said she was too thin she showed the message on her story , ah sure she probably loved it really
I saw that.
"This is not ok" Go away she made your week sending that...
I think it's terrible tbh for a woman of her slightness to be more or less saying she's on a diet.
There's hardly much more to lose and a terrible influence to young girls

Reactions: 3
Her eyes actually look sunk into their sockets today, she’s so drawn looking nowadays - not commenting out of ‘jealousy’ (I’m slim too), I think it’s actually ok to address someone’s weight if they’re open on their feed about ‘working on abs’ and counting calories and saying in interviews about prioritising a gym body after kids yet they’re clearly borderline underweight now...the unhealthy obsession is not ok and some people unfortunately do not have the self assurance some of us have and ultimately are ‘influenced’ by the likes of NDB. Surely to God her parents have said it to her? My mother is always the first to comment if I’ve lost weight - most Irish mammies are so concerned with feeding you up that I’d be surprised if she hasn’t copped stick for her family over it.

Reactions: 3
The staring into the camera lads ! Kinda creeped me out :ROFLMAO:
Should have a look at her today... shes like something hypnotised or something.. shes desperate looking an really struggled to say what she had to say.. so boring listening to Her. Think she needs an insta break shes ot great to follow

She looked like she was reading off a script behind the phone during that jewellery tour.

Also the girl doing her nails I think her mask was a bit low on her nose., just an observation.
You might as well wear no mask if you're wearing it incorrectly.

She actually looks bored talking into the camera.
Not a great advertisement for anything, other than giving oneself a break

• Heart
The not normal brides shoe thing made me laugh....remindes me of the time herself and a tipp hurlers girlfriend rocked up to the all stars in the same dress but different colour

• Haha
Think it could have been 2016 all stars if you google it. She was in an orange dress and the other one had it in red

• Haha
Just a quick Google.
You actually wouldn't know her, she's changed her appearance so much, apart from the hair colour

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry if I sound old, but HOW do people aspire to be like this. Is that it, like dress up, wear all the makeup in your drawers, head off for high tea and take loads of photos for the gram. That cannot be fulfilling. Don’t get me wrong, my life is far from exciting but I graft at my trade, have worked so hard to become a professional in my trade and actually feel like I’m helping other people day to day, and pay for everything I own with my own hard earned tax deducted cash. It seems these influencers just take take take with both hands

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.