Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Terri and Rosie has Jimmy Choos for their wedding if I recall correctly. If you follow wedding fashion, there actually is a bit of a formula for the bloggers in terms of the brands and styles. Us joe soaps wear Dune, they wear Jimmy Choos šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
There seems to be. She can wear whatever shoes she wants on her wedding day of course, itā€™s the notions that go with it is unreal. The big saga of saying yes to the shoes but yet itā€™s all very secretive.

Reactions: 4
From experience, nobody gives a flying feck what shoes a bride is wearing unless its yiur own wedding. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where did she even come out of like??? What is she apart from an absolute borešŸ™„šŸ™„ shes tacky an cheap an a wannabe be trying to hard... hes so nice he defo has his hands full with that. Say he does be cringing with the carry on of her šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I'd say if some thing bigger/better ( there is absolutely notting wrong with Tj hes a dote)came along shed be gone.. player!!!!

Their RSVP interview from last year is so cringe if you look it up. Look at her remark about ā€˜getting kids out of the way early so she can get her gym body backā€™...is she actually shallow enough to say that in a national magazine? My God, some people struggle to have kids at all and then her attitude is bang ā€˜em out and just focus on trying to be a MILF. Also I donā€™t think sheā€™s 26, this interview is from last year, sheā€™s like 28/29 isnā€™t she šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Where did she even come out of like??? What is she apart from an absolute borešŸ™„šŸ™„ shes tacky an cheap an a wannabe be trying to hard... hes so nice he defo has his hands full with that. Say he does be cringing with the carry on of her šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I'd say if some thing bigger/better ( there is absolutely notting wrong with Tj hes a dote)came along shed be gone.. player!!!!
Agree 100% I'd say she picked him well, but it will be interesting to see life after the awards nights etc come to an end in his career.

Reactions: 2
Agree 100% I'd say she picked him well, but it will be interesting to see life after the awards nights etc come to an end in his career.
Shes only in it for the high life an I'd say she wil be on the high road when it all ends. Would never have put them together she shows no emotion towards him and it her way or no way !!!! He actually deserves so much more such a lovely guy

Reactions: 3
In a post a while back she says sheā€™s so ā€œgrateful for himā€
More like so grateful for the lifestyle he provides her to get on like a clown.
Why canā€™t she smile in any of her posts etc and when she does itā€™s all so obvious itā€™s not natural and been put on.

In a post a while back she says sheā€™s so ā€œgrateful for himā€
More like so grateful for the lifestyle he provides her to get on like a clown.
Why canā€™t she smile in any of her posts etc and when she does itā€™s all so obvious itā€™s not natural and been put on.
Shes so far up her own ole shes not even breathing šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž brings zero to the table !!

Exactly, isnā€™t everything so unnatural and contrived? Nearly awkward to tell the truth.

Their RSVP interview from last year is so cringe if you look it up. Look at her remark about ā€˜getting kids out of the way early so she can get her gym body backā€™...is she actually shallow enough to say that in a national magazine? My God, some people struggle to have kids at all and then her attitude is bang ā€˜em out and just focus on trying to be a MILF. Also I donā€™t think sheā€™s 26, this interview is from last year, sheā€™s like 28/29 isnā€™t she šŸ˜‚
I remember cringing at that at the time when I read this. Itā€™s like having kids is a ticking the box exercise. Canā€™t imagine wanting to have kids but only being worried about getting ā€˜a gym body back.ā€™ I think a comment like that speaks volumes about her body image.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea sure having kids is just as blasƩ as ticking a box. If only, speaks volumes about this girl really.

Reactions: 7
She's as cheap looking....as Dolly Parton says, it takes a lot to look this cheap. Looked sooooo much better a few years back and looks a bit lollipop head now. She had an awful reputation when she was knocking around in Limerick half naked back in the day, didnt realise she was a blogger but maybe she has grown up a bit.
Spill the tea???

Spill the tea???
She was worse than tesco open 24/7! Herself and her sisters were known for it! They were born with a silver spoon in their mouths and never wanted for anything. Mommy and daddy sorted absolutely everything for them!

• Haha
She was worse than tesco open 24/7! Herself and her sisters were known for it! They were born with a silver spoon in their mouths and never wanted for anything. Mommy and daddy sorted absolutely everything for them!
Wonder if thatā€™s why she ended up on a farm in Kilkenny.. Iā€™ve always wondered where she came from. When I first followed her she had under 10k. Her followings blown up though. I donā€™t know what to make of her. Pretty girl but seems like sheā€™s 0 personality from her stories and her contents very average.

Wonder if thatā€™s why she ended up on a farm in Kilkenny.. Iā€™ve always wondered where she came from. When I first followed her she had under 10k. Her followings blown up though. I donā€™t know what to make of her. Pretty girl but seems like sheā€™s 0 personality from her stories and her contents very average.
I would know her sister better having worked with her. Loves the male attention!! I agree with you her content is very boring, but I'm hanging on as I want to see what her wedding dress will actually be like!šŸ¤£

Have to feel for TJ he clearly isn't one for the high maintenance. Like others have said previously Niamh loves the high life, she had her eyes on a certain footballer that used to play Aussie rules but returned home

Iā€™ve heard from people who went to school with her and her sisters that they always thought they were above everyone. Always loved and craved attention.
Her engagement party was so tacky, Iā€™m sure the wedding will follow a similar route. I doubt poor TJ is getting a look in or any sort of say.

Reactions: 5
Does not surprise me.

It will be all about her, the lad wonā€™t get a look in.

Reactions: 1
I agree 100% she's actually gone very frail looking since the engagement, if it was my partner I think they'd be staging an intervention..
She has faded away to nothing, really has...obviously putting in the hours at the gym but her waist is like a childā€™s waist now and she does have that lollipop head look. She would look better with another stone or two on her for sure.

• Heart
She has faded away to nothing, really has...obviously putting in the hours at the gym but her waist is like a childā€™s waist now and she does have that lollipop head look. She would look better with another stone or two on her for sure.
And at the end of the day for what? She she can wear a smaller sizes dress and look (what she thinks is) great in the photos etc.
Now I'm sure she will look lovely as any bride does, but after the RSVP is out and the following issue comes out no one will remember how skinny she was, or what her dress was like etc.

I just don't think it's worth putting yourself under that amount of pressure or losing that amount of weight.
The lad she's marrying asked her to marry him for her (I assume?!), not because she would fit into a size 6 dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.